Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This lady finally gave her home addy If it is real.

house 38
    16 Line Street
    Lugansk Ukraine

She swears that she isn't a scammer ( not that she would ) but atleast I got a home addy from her ( not to say it's the right one )

she still emails me but I'm not giving in. Time to move on.

This place is great to post a pic to and then they immediately give you a URL / link to access it. Works great and free. Here... http://tinypic.com/

Search the address or parts of it in GOOGLE too. Often brings up a lot.

Search "16 Line Street Lugansk Ukraine" in GOOGLE or another search.

Thanks ScamHunter
    I posted her pic on that site. Will do the google search. Might have another girl for everyone to watch out for as soon as I get more info from her.

I checked out a website. There are alot of pics on there. If anyone has been scammed by Anastasia's Web check out the Special Alert. There's a lawsuit going on and it is free to anyone who was scammed by them. It's the biggest scam in North America, according to them. Maybe you guys can get some of your money back!!!!

unhealedheart

I thought I was reading that you wanted to know how to post pics on the forum. You can copy the URL from http://tinypic.com/ after you upload your pic - to this web site in this forum if you have a pic you would like others to look at.

Please post the link with the lawsuit going on?

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=14r3wy This is Nataliya's photo

Hope i did it right

Yes that pic worked fine. She is a cute one if the real thing. Others can see it now and let you know if they have seen it.

Thanks Only place I seen her pics were on russiangirlswhoarescamartists@groups.com But hey, who knows will wait and see thanks for your help ScamHunter

Hi Guys, I used to be on this Site a lot, I run-in quite a lot of Scammer here.
    Just a comment (UnhealedHeart) That gal, still wrote and swears she's not a Scammer, ok, I've not read all the history but many of the photos are used by Agents / Agencies, they accept the girls' photos and then scam the men - that's why if a gal then goes it alone by her own search then she'll be dumbfounded that she's been branded a Scammer - I can tell in a lot of cases if it's an Agency using photos - Russian Brides is a prime example. They want me to join up - NO WAY.

Anyway, keep a few woman on the go because most of them fall away to other men or get found out.

I've been busy keeping that "Julia Popova" busy with rounds of letters. And I've another few to Report.

My next counterattack is to "ask for my costs for time wasting me" after all, I spend my time, my money searching so if someone's playing around then I tell them that I'll stop any chance of them getting a Visa or foreign passport and alert all European Consulates and send their photos. That won't work if some Agency is using photos but it's a way to fight back. Time we taught em a lesson.

Best of luck in 2005 guys. I've a meet comming up.

Here's a tip. Don't go for new women, find the old records and see how many times they've logged on or how often been view (e.g. Julia Popova view massively), look for medium to poor photos -probably they're real women. That's how I'm 50 and got a new meet with gal 28 with lovely kid - suits me.

ray