Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default I've had a good experience

I?ve had a good experience with Ukrainian lady and I want to share my experience with you guys because as I can see, there is a lot of bad experience in here. In my opinion, most of the girls are nice. When I started to write to those ladies, I was clear that it?s me who will come live in their country. 75% who was looking for a visa out of their country stopped writing. I purge the bad one right away. The other 25% was very glad that I care about them enough to live close to their family. Of course, I also stopped every correspondences with lady that asking for money. It?s a basic rule. Even if it?s a bombshell and the most beautiful girl you?ve ever seen. Avoid those who want to take vacation with you on your expenses and those who do not want you to come on their address listed. The girlfriends I have here never ask me any money for translation, transportation and so on. I was considered as a guest and it was her and her family that pay for everything during my visits. The only thing I paid was her flight ticket to visit me in Canada once and it was after our fifth vacation together. After spending 10 weeks together doing all sort of thing I can say that this one fitted me physically, intellectually, sexually, etc... By the way, I lived enough in Ukraine to know the cost of living so those girls that are asking for money they push their luck too much. 5$ to translate a letter is a way too much. You can found people that speak English who can do it for 1$ or even for free. They don?t need translator diploma for this. You can have English course for 5$ an hour. You can cross all the country by train or bus from north to south for less than $20. Agencies never ask money from girl. They are their bait to catch men. Renting apartment for 50$ a day or 800$ a month it?s a scam unless you absolutely want to live in a brand new apartment downtown Kiev. Local people or student can?t afford that. 10$ a day or 200$ a month is more common and even less in small city. Sending flower for 30$ it?s too much. You can have a huge bouquet for less that 5$. You have to read the local newspaper and not English web site proposing apartment or English magazine. Ukrainian people are very warm and friendly so don?t hesitate to ask those who are not in this tourist/marriage business to help you. In this business, they target you because they know you have money and you are craving for love. Renting car at 500$ a month again is too much for a Ukrainian or Russian car that can be bought brand new for 3500$. Take your time to make contact and take information by Internet before you come. Be prepared. Always have alternative. Those in this industry can see when you are a foreigner and they ask 5 times what people here are willing to pay. Learn Russian language in your country. Girls will love it and you won?t depend on others while here. Before I came here, I had about 100 printed page from internet about car, apartment, hotel, people I met on discussion forum, maps, schedule of bus and train, renting cell phone so every city I?ve visited, I?ve had enough information. Help other by sharing your experience in web site like this. Please, there is also no need for you to pay from 500$ to 1000$ to see 800 beautiful women in a meeting. Just walk in the street and you will see them for free. Even if you go to those meeting, you will never talk to more than 10. It can be easily done in any place spending few bucks in flower and drink. I?m telling you. Ukrainian girl are very friendly and most of them will speak to you. No need to open your wallet for this. They like to speak and practice English and they will love your accent if you try to speak Russian or Ukrainian. Good Ukrainian girl are not interested on men that go from girl to girl like a bees in a big meeting. Last advice. Keep the generation gap as close as possible to your age. I understand that it can be very tempting for a 60 years old man to get de 18 years old girlfriend but you have nothing in common and it can?t last long. If you have more than 15 to 20 years old of difference is hard to find common interest.

Oh, there are a lot of nice Russian and Ukranian women. I see a lot of proof of that with my own friends. Four of them have a Russian or Ukranian woman, and they live already some years with them. So it is possible. And in Holland, you do not have to be married in order to live together.

Greettzz,

Thalys

I've been on a SERIOUS search for a Ukrainian wife. I avoid the Russian women pretty much because they seem a bit full of themselves, at least those in the big cities. But there are good Russian babes out there. As for meeting them, on one trip I set up to meet just one girl in Kharkov. Turned out to be an "in country scam" but I didn't get burnt. That's another forum I'll post to Kailil where he asks about the "Love Tours". Kailil's story is a riot if you haven't read it. Anyway, the first two hours with NATALIA PRONKINA (do a search on her scam, whew was I lucky) were a nightmare, luckily, therefore I lost interest that very evening of arrival. So, knowing that I'm am not to be defeated in my quest, I started hitting the clubs. I'd sit back and watch the girls pool their money for maybe one bottle of champagne and some ice cream. The bills were to low not to pass up being a gentleman, so... I would pick up tabs, order another bottle at the same time (before they could leave I'd intercept the waitress) and before you knew it I'd be invited to sit with them 3,4, even 5 at a table. Of course that was instantaneous when they would thank me in Ukrainian/Russian and I would reply back in ENGLISH, 'you're welcome'. I mean to tell you, they are the sweetest, friendliest, and funniest gals in the world. I spent the next two weeks dating the waitresses, the gals who's tabs I picked up and just had a freaking blast. All were between 18 and 27. I'm 44. When they asked me (all the time it was their first question), "What are you doing in Kharkov?", I'd tell them the truth, "Looking for a WIFE". I have been in and out the last year, and I'm headed back next month. I still go to meet those I meet in the 'match making sites'. So, don't get your head down with the scammers in e-mail. Just know how not to get scammed. I actually search out the scammers just to play with them like a cat does a mouse. Later Guys...

USA Mike In Saudi

Oops... that is Kailid, not Kailil and his absolutely hysterical write-up is in Scam Scenarios titled "Love Tours???"

USA Mike In Saudi