Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sex trip in Russia???

Hey guys, I heard interesting stories from girls. It?s seems to me that there are an other side of the coin. I understand that some guys are victim of scam from dishonest girls but some have lots of fun too. A friend of mine that work for a television station in Russia told me about sex trip from guys. I started asking girls I know about this and I was shocked to hear this. Dishonest guys are corresponding with many honest girls, promise a lot of things, come on vacation to have sex as much as they can with all of them an throw them away, going back to their home after that to meet their wife or start over again with other girls to prepare their next sex trip. After that, we are all surprised why girls don?t trust us. Girls should also have web site to put pictures of guys like that.

[8D]I heard of Australian men and sex trips to Thailand and the Philippines which is in our neck of the woods and can be done for less than $1000 airfare but sex trips to Russia and the former Soviet Union Countries..I don't think Australians would be doing this as it is too damn expensive to go there and stay there..its far, far cheaper to go down to the local whorehouse and get your rocks off!

I understand that Australia is a bit far for a sex trip. I guess they where talking about European guys or guys that like white guils because in Asia you must love asian girls. I should ask.

Russia and Ukraine are crying because of the sex tourists. True, there is not enough information about it, but it is being developed. The antidate dot org has a collection of profiles for the western guys who are using women for disposable purposes. There is also all kinds of advice to the women on how to protect themselves from scam and where to complain. Way to go.

[8D]So...we have another Russian girl to come and pollute the forum.
    Russian lawyer and probably stuck-up too.
    Sounds like you have a carrot up your behind, Natalka..strange..you talk funny with the carrot stuck in you and walk funny too.

Here is a perfect example of what kind of guy you could get in Australia, ladies! Too bad they don't come across in this indigenous manner at the dating sites where they trap women, you can only see what a westerner is worthy of at an anti-scam site

[8D]Insider and Natalka..I apologise about comments about carrots being stuck in rear ends.
    It was joke in bad taste..I have to understand that you FSU girls are easily offended.
    If I had said that to an Australian girl, she would have laughed at me and poked fun at me back with an "offensive insult"
    We Australians have thick skins...we can take it just as well as we dish it out.
    If I had done that to an American, probably hands would be around my throat!
    Natalka, don;t take offense..mysterious Russian beauty!

[8D]Oh I don;t like lawyers either ( the profession )...thrive off misery of others and to me they are no better than used car salesman!
    This is not an offense to you, Natalka..lawyers in my country have done me a disservice and I have my reasons for not liking the profession.

Who said anybody was offended? Not me, or I would respond with a more elaborate suggestion for carrot's use Take it easy, frindly_aussie_man!

the next scammer that writes me will be told that I will send her a Titanium AMEX card for her to use for her flight and visa in the name of Jack Mehoff. or use it your self. IF your british us the name Prince Albert inacan. use your imagination. some of them are

Randolph J Peters