Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Hi can anyone help me?

Hi my name is Jim. I am writing about a woman who has just scammed me out of more than $12,000USD!!!!!! Anyway i have been searching the known scam sites and had never seen or heard of her anywhere? I did however start to become suspicious when she claimed,she was in Moscow making her Visas and Passports etc, and claimed the new "apple mac" Powerbook($2,900USD!) i bought for her was stolen!It was only after i checked the "Email Headers", in the "script menu" that i noticed that this e-mail was actually sent from+300("WHICH IS IN FACT ACODE FOR YOSHKA-OLA!!!") I then checked all other email headers and they obviously don't know how to hide these?(Some thing for your readers to check? As if," I " had from day one, i would have known that "ALL WAS NOT AS IT SEEMED!".... This girl was "good!" i mean we had been corresponding for months! I didn't even think she may have been a scammer because i saw "HER PROFILE,AND CONTACTED HER!"... She even did buy the notebook computer as we started real-time chatting through an "Apple mac iChat program"(she couldn't possibly have used this at a cafe, the program was identical to mine! She never not answered any questions always answered everything i asked! (Therefore i was reassured each time she was a "GENUINE RUSSIAN GIRL" looking for a nice guy? I then contacted a "Private Detective to do all checks on this girl. As i was seeing more and more about these scammers in the news, etc, and to my "SHOCK!"..."YEP!" False address no known person with her date of birth. everything was completely "Fabricated!"(But i couldn't work out why such a "PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER" hadn't been listed even a remote description?..I mean i read through hundreds of letters in case she simply copied them?...But nothing! The Detectives were very fast and it only cost me a few hundred dollars and that was a weeks worth! But they found out all in 4days(And travelled from Moscow to her "bogus address in Cheboksary to Yoshka-ola prospekt! And supplied photo's of the false address and also the supposed "Hotel she was in!"("YEP!"..NO SUCH HOTEL!)And even spoke to people and other residents etc. I wish i had just paid all this long before i gave so much money away!!!! Anyway i will supply some photos for the web-site and guy's i think you'll agree it is the same girl? Only now she has blonde hair!
    As i think you would agree it's the same girl i have more than 30 photos and i have compared them all it is definitely "Her! The facial features ,eyes etc, are unmistakable!"(The pictures are of my girl" "NATALIA VLADAMIROVNA ANISIMOVA And the pictures of her with Black hair are The A.K.A.s Please feel free to use my letter as a a regular scammer who has changed names and looks etc
    Kind Regards,
    Jim
    Sydney Australia
    (I KNEW HER AS "NATALIA VLADAMIROVNA ANISIMOVA")
    (A.K.A.'S) "Anastasiya Pershutkina" or "Oksana Omelchenko" or ("Elena Pavlucheva"THIS IS THE GIRL ON THE STOP SCAMMERS WEBSITE!
    PS I will send her new pictures with her blonde hair on this web-site!

PLEASE GUY'S IF ANYONE HAS INFO ON THE WHERE ABOUTS OF THE ABOVE GIRL,AS I KNOW SHE IS THE ONE WHO PICKED UP ALL THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS(CONFIRMED BY THE BANK IN YOSHKA-OLA!) WE KNOW THAT SHE RESIDES IN YOSHKA -OLA, AS I HAVE NOW BEEN THROUGH EVERY E-MAIL,"MORE THAN 90 LETTERS!!!! AND 100s OF HOURS OF REAL TIME CHAT!!!!(VERY UNUSUAL, AND IF ANY GUY'S ARE INTERESTED IN FUNDING A TRIP WITH ME ALSO LET ME KNOW AS I WANT TO TRY AND RETRIEVE MY MONEY(AS THE DETECTIVES HAVE TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO "RUSSIAN MAFIA INVOLVEMENT! These "Bitches need to be confronted!
    [font=Impact]

Aussie physique
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

"It was only after i checked the "Email Headers", in the "script menu" that i noticed that this e-mail was actually sent from+300("WHICH IS IN FACT ACODE FOR YOSHKA-OLA!!!") I then checked all other email headers and they obviously don't know how to hide these?"
    And they obviously don't know that if you use Yoshka-ola provider somewhere else you'll have its acode? :0

"These "Bitches need to be confronted!"
    Cool guy! Ha, "Cowboy"! I'm glad you've been scammed. So sit in your australia and feed crocodiles there.