Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default who know Elena Ushakova ??????????????????

who know or write Elena Ushakova she are on any blacklist with the names Marina Krestyaninova or elena volkova

here one of the letters:

Hi xxxx
    I can't write you from my work any more. I have new chief. He just interdict use the internet at personal needs. I couldn't wait when I can come here to computer club to read your letter. It really brights my day. Smile. I am really happy to get your reply. And I like we both enjoy our correspondence. Your letters mean a lot for me. xxxx, yesterday evening I told with my uncle about you. He is exciting about our friendly relationship. I read him some parts from
    your letters. Not all, just some sentenses. Hope you don't mind I share that with my uncle. He is the only close person to me and I trust him. He thinks you are worthy man. But he said I must be cautious. I can understand his feelings. But for me you are honest man and I don't think you can ever deceive me. I know I may be mistaken with my thoughts about you. Only time will say the truth. Smile.

To be honest we discussed about my possibility to move to you. Smile. Don't worry, it is just an idea. I understand that it is too early to think about it. But who knows. Maybe at first we would meet in person. Anyway my uncle said that he will support me in my choice and don't mind if I move.

xxxx, I don't know what is going on with me. I found myself thinking of you often. It seems to me that you are more than just a friend to me. I hope I didn't scare you off with my thoughts. Smile. I wonder what you think about me as your possible life partner? Do you think that we could have common future? I understand if it is too straight question. But I would like to know your opinion. I am honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. We must trust each other. It's very important in relationship.

As for me I see you as my possible partner for life. I know we have great distance between us. But with our letters I feel you close. I believe you are the man with nice soul. I think personal contact is more better than letters via e-mail. But now it is enough to know each other better and see if we really can have something common in future. Who knows probably we will meet one day and get married. Smile.

Well, I continue to tell about me and my life here. My usual day is not too interesting. I get up at 6 o'clock and at 8 I must be at my work. It takes me about 40 minutes to get there by bus. Then I am at work until 5. About 6 o'clock I return home. Make some domestic things like cleaning and washing. Three times a week I go to gym, make some aerobics and dances. Sometimes I go to library, theatre, to my friends. When I don't want to go anywhere I stay at home to read a book or play piano, I like to learn a new music composition. In the evenings I watch some film or show on TV and go to
    bed.

Today I got my salary at work. That small pleasant event always makes
    people to love their work if only for a day. Smile. I don't earn large sum of money. It is 3500 rubles (about $125 USD) for a month. But I am enough satisfied with it. I wish I got more money, but I don't want to become crazy about it. I saw many people who wanted to get much money. Some of them gained it. But they almost changed their personality. They can't talk about anything, only money. Yes, it is difficult to make good money in Russia. But money is not my life goal. For my salary I can buy something of clothes and it is enough to buy food. For russian standard I have less average earnings. I have a TV set and tape-recorder at home. I don't have a car, but I can drive it. I have my bicycle and I enjoy to ride it. Smile. Not sure how interesting it is to read about these things but I want you know.

xxxx, how much do you earn? I am just interesting. You don't need to answer if you don't want. I know that we have different life levels. But it is interesting what are expenses for living at you. I pay about $50 USD for my flat and
    electricity. In winter I pay additional 10 for central heating. I am lucky I live in my mother's flat. This flat was given to my mother by the Univercity where she worked. Actually it is not my accomodation. I can just live here. I have only one room and a kitchen. I don't want to complain of something. It is usual things here. I want to show you life here.

By the way how much is Internet access where you live? I am paying about 48 roubles for an hour in this computer club (about $1.7 USD for a hour). xxx, tell me about your the same things. I am interesting what is your life there.

I thought about my life and recent events. You know from my last relationship with man I understood that the connection between man and woman is very delicate. It needs efforts from both sides to be supported and developed. You can't just date, make love and say words. It is more deeper. My last boyfriend was a photographer. Some my pictures were made by him. He was more than just a photographer, he was an artist, a creator. Our parting was not a tragedy. In the certain time we both understand we are not together and decided to
    break it. I don't miss him. It was the best we could do. Dan I don't know why I tell it to you. Now I want to create full relationship and I know how to do it. I will try to give all my soul to my man and I need his one for me. Well don't get it too close. It is just my thoughts and I don't claim anything. Smile.

Well, I must cut my letter here. Write me more. All what you think and dream. I need it. Looking forward to getting your letter. Take care of you.
    Goodbye xxx
    Elena

P.S. This photo was created by my last boyfriend.

So nice of her to mention the photo was made for her last boyfriend.. LOL

Marina Krestyaninova is a scammer and she scammed me 2 months ago. She used different pictures than what I have seen on the internet, and she uses several different names. I do believe she is one of the major scammers on the internet.I was angry enough to take some action on my own. I researched as many anti-scammer sites as I could and then listed myself on some of the major dating sites just to see if she was listed. When I found her, I reported her to the webmasters and was lucky enough to find that most listened to me (and saw my supporting documentation) and took her down. I know I can never stop her, but the satisfaction of knowing that I am making her life just a bit more frustrating gives me a small level of revenge. I would have liked to see her face when she tried to log onto 4 sites that I had her removed from.

Greg

hi greg yes she is a great scammer but my newest info is this is a gang not one person she is by stop scammer under the name
    elena volkova aka
    katerina solovyeva
    svetlana gutoleva
    Inna Lihachova
    Komelina irina
    Stella Gaziyan
    marina Krestyaninova
    maria tumoleva
    and many more
    and her new nickname are katchenok!!!!!under this names is this gang to find on many blacklist in internet i have more as 120 photos from her!!!!!! of any pix she is 17 or 18 y.o she like clothes from dolce and gabbana for more infos contact me!

quote:Originally posted by Vike30

Marina Krestyaninova is a scammer and she scammed me 2 months ago. She used different pictures than what I have seen on the internet, and she uses several different names. I do believe she is one of the major scammers on the internet.I was angry enough to take some action on my own. I researched as many anti-scammer sites as I could and then listed myself on some of the major dating sites just to see if she was listed. When I found her, I reported her to the webmasters and was lucky enough to find that most listened to me (and saw my supporting documentation) and took her down. I know I can never stop her, but the satisfaction of knowing that I am making her life just a bit more frustrating gives me a small level of revenge. I would have liked to see her face when she tried to log onto 4 sites that I had her removed from.

Greg

here any new names from here and the profiles:

First name
    Irina
    Last name
    Andreeva
    Aliases
    Irina Komelina
    Age/DOB
    unknown

Address
    Nikulina street, 12/22
    City
    Cheboksary, 429951
    Country
    Russia
    Name: Anastasiya
    Last Name: desire
    City: Kiev
    Birthday: 1982-09-04
    I am: Woman looking for man
    Want: Marriage
    Height: 170 (??)
    Body type: Average
    Hair: blond
    Eyes: blue
    Race: White
    Education: High School
    Languages: English, Russian
    Social status: Never Married
    Have children: No
    Drink: Prefer not to say
    Smoke: Don't Smoke
    About myself: I am kind, cheerful and vigorous, with a sense of humour. I like to be with my family, I like a home cosiness, cleanliness and order in the house, quiet conditions

I have received the almost exact same letter! She(he) calls herself
    Anastasiya Matvienko and uses Kapelca@yahoo.com as her email when writing me. I found her photo on page 32 under the name Natalia Karlinova. She contacted me through my Match.com profile. I was suspicious from the beginning because her profile was hidden and I received another similar email from someone else who also had a hidden profile. I kept up the correspondence but with a wary eye.
    Now that I have found her(him) on stop-scammers.com I think I'll have a little fun. She just sent me another email saying her friend's husband is a laywer and she is find out what she needs to
    visit me. She said she may need to enlist my help (hmmmm). So now
    I'm waiting for the payoff email asking for money. Any ideas on devious ways of toying with these crooks? Of course, they may be pretty slick and monitor these forums in which case I may never here from her again (sniffle).

Here's her letter:

Hi my dear XXXX.

I am really happy to get your reply. I am pleased you are interesting
    in me and trust me. Your letters mean a lot for me. They make my day
    bright. Thank you.

What's a wonderful place in your pics! I like it. And I think you did one important step and I want to do it too. So, I want you to know my real name. My name is Anastasiya (short is Nastya). My
    surname is Matvienko. It's very important for me to do it. I trust you, you must know it. By the way, in Cyrillic it will be so: Can you read it?

XXXX, yesterday evening I told with my parents about you. They are
    exciting about our friendly relationship. I read them your letters.
    Not all, just some parts. They think you are worthy man. To be honest we discussed about my possibility to move to you. Smile.
    Don't worry, it is just an idea. I understand that it is too early to think about it. But who knows.

Maybe at first we would meet in person. Anyway my parents approve of
    my choice and don't mind if I move.

XXXX, I don't know what is going on with me. I found myself thinking
    of you often. It seems to me that you are more than just a friend to me. I hope I didn't scare you off with my thoughts. Smile. I wonder what you think about me as your possible wife? Do you think
    that we could have common future? I understand if it is too straight question. But I would like to know your opinion. I am honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. We must trust each other. It's very important in relationship. As for me I see you as my possible partner for life. I know we have great distance between us. But with our letters I feel you close. I believe you are the man with nice soul. I think personal contact is more better than letters via e-mail. But now it is enough to know each other better and see if we realy can have something common in future.
    Who knows probably we will meet one day and get married. Smile.

Well, I continue to tell about me. My usual day is not very intersting. I get up at 6 o'clock and at 8 I must be at my work. It takes me about 20 minutes to get there by bus or about 40 minutes on foot. I like to go to work on foot because it is very invigorative.
    Morning, fresh air. Then I am at work until 5. About 6 o'clock I return home. Make some domestic things like cleaning and washing. Three times a week I go to English classes. Also I go to sport club, make some aerobics, dances. Sometimes I go to library, theatre, to my friends. When I don't want to go anywhere I stay at home to read a book or play piano, I like to learn a new music composition.
    In the evenings I watch some film or show on TV and go to bed.

For fun, last paragraph on Russian:
    yada yada
    So, how it was in English?

Today I got my salary at work. That small pleasant event always makes people to love their work if only for a day. Smile.
    I don't earn large sum of money. It is 4500 rubles (about $150 USD)
    for a month. But I am enough satisfied with it. I wish I got more money, but I don't want to become crazy about it. I saw many people who wanted to get much money. Some of them gained it. But they almost changed their personality. They can't talk about anything, only money. Yes, it is difficult to make good money in Russia. But money is not my life goal. For my salary I can buy something of clothes and it is enough to buy food.

XXXX, I wonder how much I could earn in your country working as an
    accountant with 5 years experience? How much do you earn?
    I am just interesting. You don't need to answer if you don't want.
    I know that we have different life levels. But it is interesting what are expenses for living at you. We pay about $30 USD for our flat and electricity. In winter we pay additional 10 for central heating. I am lucky I can live with my parents because it would be hard to live by myself here. We have no car. It is expensive thing for Russians. If you want to buy new TV or some electronics you should save money for some months or even years. I don't want to complain of something. It is usual things here. I want to show you life here.

By the way how much is Internet access where you live? I would pay
    about $1 USD for a hour if I use Internet at home.

XXXX, tell me about your life. I am interesting what is life there.
    Well, I must cut my letter. Write me more. All what you think and
    dream. I need it.

Looking forward to getting your letter.
    Take care of you.

Good bye, XXXX.

Anastasiya

ps. in the pic: I was in the oceanarium in Moscow last fall.

This girl is really busy and enjoying your money. Mountains in her background on some of the pictures(on the boat)i saw are in beautiful summer destination, Antalya, in Turkey. Why not, what the heck! While out there are lot op stupid people, she is screwing her boyfriend and spending your money.

I don't know Elena Ushakova, but I know how is this girl on pictures.

Her name is Valeriya. She lives in Odessa (Ukraine).
    I have met her on 2003 on www.liveinternet.ru. This site is the same to www.livejournal.com, but in Russian. She is rather famous on that site due to her beautiful photos.

For these 2 years she have changed several diaries, now she is known as _Nagval_. Almost every user of Liveinternet.ru can confirm to you that this girl have never been a scammer.

She was not looking for a foreign boyfriend, as she already had a "man of her dream". They have lived together for 3 or even more years. He is rather welthy for Odessa.

She doesn't speak English.

Morelikely, scummers just take her photos. All copies of passport and visas are fake (see links above posted by Capetown).

You can look thought her dairy using this links.

To see in Russian:
    http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/_nagval_/

To see in English, you may use this on-line translator:

http://www.online-translator.com/srvurl.asp?lang=en

Just put the link to her diary, and chose Rus-
    Eng translation.

Hope this will help to you.

Alena,
    You are correct, visas and passports are fake. I forgot to mention that in my previous post. But, I believe what you are saying is not correct. Who would do such a thing for such a long time and, get away with it? Who have an access to all her photos etc...? It just does not make any sense to me. Maybe i'm wrong, I don't know.

Peter_A,

It's difficult to imagine, but her photos are amost everywhere in Russian internet.

Her diary is not close to the public, so every one can copy her pictures. It's very easy.

Look here : http://jeneva.fotoplenka.ru/album12204/ there are 372 different images.
    http://foto.rambler.ru/users/necronomicon/ here are also about 200.

She is beautiful, likes to make photos of herself.
    Do you really belive that such nice girl could not find a good boyfreind in her own city?

I just want to say, that if this girl is asking for a money - it is 99.9% scammer.