Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hello alena,
    you know this girl real?????????
    i have any photos from her and the blond girlfriend with the blue eyes and the chain with her name this is a scammer too
    www.anti-scam.org/scammer/502-36.html
    have any stohlen this pixs too??? i have contact with her with the name natali
    to yaleria..of any photos she have clothes from dolce&gabbana..her boyfriend have a blue toyota coupe and a motorbike and the pofi digicame from olympus and a smaler model from olympus the photo of the ship in turkey are from 25.august 2004 and i have seen a video from her...have any stohlen this from her house?? she have internet at home and a accer computer is this all normal for a ukrainien girl????? you have this too??? what she work???she write from her home this blablabla in internet..can you ask her what she say to this? can you ask her have she a video in internet?
    by the way on this wedding photo with the red hair girl..i think this girlfriend who have wedding is the scammer anna reshnivova from ukraine too i m not sure but is possible...any girlfriends from her on antiscammersites i think she know a lot who any makes with her pixs...

She bought all those gadgets with your money, you dummy!!!

quote:Originally posted by Peter_A

She bought all those gadgets with your money, you dummy!!!
    You are SO clever

capetown, i have never met these girls in reality. I just read their diary for last 2 years. They are both from Odessa, Ukraine.

So called "Elena Ushakova" is 19 years old, her freind also called Valeriya (www.anti-scam.org/scammer/502-36.html) is 18y.o. They are students. First one is going to be an architect, the second one is to be a captain of sea vessels (I'm not sure, but she is on the 2 course of Sea Academy.) Odessa is a sea port and all her family is working on ships. you can see her photos at

http://www.liveinternet.ru/photo/as_sexy_lera/.

I know nothing about video, can you give us a link to it?

Am I not clever Alena? Just how in the hell and, what a coincidence, you happen to know this 2 nice girls??? Women reads women's diaries for past 2 years, come on please. Also, you know everything about them? Try that crap with someone else girl

hello alina,

yes this girl in your link is her girlfriend ...on her chain is the nam valerija..lera the scammer with her name have on matchdoctor.com the nick rose4you (ukraine) on cubidbay.com evalove(russia) and svetlana on webdate.com sveta(russia)and other
    and i think is possible that her girlfriend study architecture..i have seen a table on a photo...on any photos this 2 girls look many years older..sorry is not a compliement*smile* good to the video for this gives not a link.. a man from australia have send me this... is on winter she have a blue cap and walk down a street..is not sure is she this or not...and a other video..on stop scammers under elena volokova(a other name from her) tell a man from usa this:
    Report N11 (added on April, 14, 2005)

Elena originally had contacted me through Yahoo Personals by leaving a message in my inbox in my Yahoo Personal's mailbox. Elena had written to me that she was looking for a serious relationship for marriage. Will, I begin to think here we go again, but I remeber in what your stop-scammer website had explain that not all Russian women were not all scam artists. So, I begin to correspond with Elena by e-mail, chatting with her in yahoo messenger with a web cam. Eventually, Elena wanted the relationship to develope more quickily. I said to myself, Here I go again, and I better watch out for a scammer. Elena and I corresponded reguarly as usual. Then Elena had an Uncle who worked at Alina that could handle her visa and air travel to travel to me in the U.S.A. I had contacted Alina, and they had told me that they never heard of Elena or her Uncle. Because her Uncle never had worked for Alina. Elena had also told me that she did not correspond with other men, but she uses three e-mail addresses that I am aware of in writting to me. So, I started an alter-ego to see if she would respond to another e-mail address to another man. Of course, Elena had started to send e-mails to that alter-ego address in looking for a serious relationship as well. Even when she is still waiting for me to be with her. Boy, I thank your website in giving these idea in catching a scammer, but Elena's nothing but a scammer. Elena even had send me her video of herself, and did a strip tease show over the internet to catch my attention for her. It takes more then a sexy body to hand my money to a scammer for nothing. Thank you for everything, and I am in still contact with Elena. To see what else she is going to do next. I am still looking for the right lady, but I keep getting the wrong ladies so far. I'll just keep looking.

Steven Carrington (USA)

good is possible she have a link with her videos in internet....i have a lot of photos from her this are not in this albums...to the video and other things i can send you..write me to
    straussenzuechter-?t-yahoo-dot-de

thank you

Hey Cape town,
    Why don't you try meeting girls from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. I've been to all 3 places, I've also met girls on Internet from this countries and had the great relationships. While I was there visiting them, or, while we correspond over the Internet, none ever tried to scam me or ask for any money. I just came back from Uzbekistan where I was on business. Man, girls are beautiful, gorgeous!!!Give it a try, you may not regret it, but, still be careful. Forget about Russian, Ukr...Beloru...girls. There are many web sites, good luck in finding them

hi peter,

i have not searched a woman in a other ****ry..but this scammer have contaced me...and write 80 mails her name was katya solovyeva she have used the photos from "elena ushakova" and i have wnt know who is this...and i have searched and found any used her photos..but other citys and ages and more as 20 names!!! elena volkova,sharnina and irina komelina used this photos more as 1 year....i understand now all tricks from scammers...this names are real but the photos not....i think in russia and ukraine not all scammers:-)))....the best is send no money to any who have you not meet in live!!

hello Capetown,

Now you are closer to truth than ever before.

Of course, not all girls from Russia are scammers. First, it is better to travel to Russia, to meet a girl. And only then, if you are ready for more serious relations, invite her to you.

By the way, several year ago it was very popular joke on Russian sites for singles. A young man (often teenager) took a photo of a beautiful girl, and wrote that she is looking for a lover and virtual romantic relations. So if you are asked to transfer money to man's passport, more likely you were corresponding with a man. [8D]

thank you for the information...this nahema ,hexama nagval ( this her nicknames in ukraine) is on a many chat and photo -sites..i think she have posted more as 600 photos!!! is possible that was haven stohlen from any scammers this photos..but i m surprised from lifestyle she is all days in internet she travell to turkey in august 2004 and on new year to china...her friend have a renault cabrio internet and pc at home my question is this normal for a student in ukraine..and she is with the nickname nahema in israel in russian site activ in in estland with a other age but the same nickname nahema and any write he have seen her on ather sites and she tell alltimes..any have stohlen my photos??????
    and her friend "as sexy lera " is on a other antiscammer site too..and i have seen any from her friends who have make a comment i think her nick was anastasia1983... is on of the activest scammer in internet too...a other friend of her photo look we a scammer who i have seen on any sites but i m not sure....i m not sure is she a scammer but i m wondering over her livestyle with clothes from dolce&gabbana new photohandy (samsung).....and and and....

Capetown,
    What in the hell are you talking about??? Damn man, either you are dumb or plain stupid? Which suites you better?