Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default who know Elena Ushakova ??????????????????

who know or write Elena Ushakova she are on any blacklist with the names Marina Krestyaninova or elena volkova

here one of the letters:

Hi xxxx
    I can't write you from my work any more. I have new chief. He just interdict use the internet at personal needs. I couldn't wait when I can come here to computer club to read your letter. It really brights my day. Smile. I am really happy to get your reply. And I like we both enjoy our correspondence. Your letters mean a lot for me. xxxx, yesterday evening I told with my uncle about you. He is exciting about our friendly relationship. I read him some parts from
    your letters. Not all, just some sentenses. Hope you don't mind I share that with my uncle. He is the only close person to me and I trust him. He thinks you are worthy man. But he said I must be cautious. I can understand his feelings. But for me you are honest man and I don't think you can ever deceive me. I know I may be mistaken with my thoughts about you. Only time will say the truth. Smile.

To be honest we discussed about my possibility to move to you. Smile. Don't worry, it is just an idea. I understand that it is too early to think about it. But who knows. Maybe at first we would meet in person. Anyway my uncle said that he will support me in my choice and don't mind if I move.

xxxx, I don't know what is going on with me. I found myself thinking of you often. It seems to me that you are more than just a friend to me. I hope I didn't scare you off with my thoughts. Smile. I wonder what you think about me as your possible life partner? Do you think that we could have common future? I understand if it is too straight question. But I would like to know your opinion. I am honest with you and I want you to be honest with me too. We must trust each other. It's very important in relationship.

As for me I see you as my possible partner for life. I know we have great distance between us. But with our letters I feel you close. I believe you are the man with nice soul. I think personal contact is more better than letters via e-mail. But now it is enough to know each other better and see if we really can have something common in future. Who knows probably we will meet one day and get married. Smile.

Well, I continue to tell about me and my life here. My usual day is not too interesting. I get up at 6 o'clock and at 8 I must be at my work. It takes me about 40 minutes to get there by bus. Then I am at work until 5. About 6 o'clock I return home. Make some domestic things like cleaning and washing. Three times a week I go to gym, make some aerobics and dances. Sometimes I go to library, theatre, to my friends. When I don't want to go anywhere I stay at home to read a book or play piano, I like to learn a new music composition. In the evenings I watch some film or show on TV and go to
    bed.

Today I got my salary at work. That small pleasant event always makes
    people to love their work if only for a day. Smile. I don't earn large sum of money. It is 3500 rubles (about $125 USD) for a month. But I am enough satisfied with it. I wish I got more money, but I don't want to become crazy about it. I saw many people who wanted to get much money. Some of them gained it. But they almost changed their personality. They can't talk about anything, only money. Yes, it is difficult to make good money in Russia. But money is not my life goal. For my salary I can buy something of clothes and it is enough to buy food. For russian standard I have less average earnings. I have a TV set and tape-recorder at home. I don't have a car, but I can drive it. I have my bicycle and I enjoy to ride it. Smile. Not sure how interesting it is to read about these things but I want you know.

xxxx, how much do you earn? I am just interesting. You don't need to answer if you don't want. I know that we have different life levels. But it is interesting what are expenses for living at you. I pay about $50 USD for my flat and
    electricity. In winter I pay additional 10 for central heating. I am lucky I live in my mother's flat. This flat was given to my mother by the Univercity where she worked. Actually it is not my accomodation. I can just live here. I have only one room and a kitchen. I don't want to complain of something. It is usual things here. I want to show you life here.

By the way how much is Internet access where you live? I am paying about 48 roubles for an hour in this computer club (about $1.7 USD for a hour). xxx, tell me about your the same things. I am interesting what is your life there.

I thought about my life and recent events. You know from my last relationship with man I understood that the connection between man and woman is very delicate. It needs efforts from both sides to be supported and developed. You can't just date, make love and say words. It is more deeper. My last boyfriend was a photographer. Some my pictures were made by him. He was more than just a photographer, he was an artist, a creator. Our parting was not a tragedy. In the certain time we both understand we are not together and decided to
    break it. I don't miss him. It was the best we could do. Dan I don't know why I tell it to you. Now I want to create full relationship and I know how to do it. I will try to give all my soul to my man and I need his one for me. Well don't get it too close. It is just my thoughts and I don't claim anything. Smile.

Well, I must cut my letter here. Write me more. All what you think and dream. I need it. Looking forward to getting your letter. Take care of you.
    Goodbye xxx
    Elena

P.S. This photo was created by my last boyfriend.

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

whi is stupid?????? i have found the real person who of the photos ! have you found the real woman who are of one antiscammersite i think no...is very intersting to see this:-))))))))))))))

Very interesting forum.
    I have been scammed (not too much for I became suspicious and found this site : thanks a lot) by someone using name of oksana Tkach (Yoshkar-Ola) and using pictures of "nagval".
    I wonder how this can last (of course pictures can be stolen for it is "free" to access) through years with dozen and dozen of sites and profiles.
    It seems to be well organized ....

Very interesting forum.
    I have been scammed (not too much for I became suspicious and found this site : thanks a lot) by someone using name of oksana Tkach (Yoshkar-Ola) and using pictures of "nagval".
    I wonder how this can last (of course pictures can be stolen for it is "free" to access) through years with dozen and dozen of sites and profiles.
    It seems to be well organized ....