Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Narkomova

Default Narkomova

Hi all!

New to this site and asking for advice .... which I think I already know but..well y'know how it is

I have spent some time extracting a last name from a 'girl' and when I finally get it, it seems odd to me.

Narkomova .. now Google shows this only as a russified version of the name for the Bylorussian language...alarm bells ringing. 12 hits on google cant be good news?

Is it possible this is a genuine Russian (Kazan) last name? For myself, I doubt it greatly

Your expert thoughts are appreciated however..like I said, y'all know how it is

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be contributing here quite a bit in the months to come still, hope springs eternal eh?

Take Care All!!

Stay away from that person, or play along but don't be dumb enough to send $$$$$. Kazan is for Bashkorostan what Lugansk is for Ukraine, breading nest for scammers.

As for the name itself, there is nothing wrong with it - just a normal Russian surname. You cannot possibly derive from it whether the girl is a scammer (or a girl, to begin with )and the name has been made up by her. Look at other hints.

Cheers! I think I will play along but no way am I sending any money!! Not a chance.

I agree with what you are saying, however even a randon selection of a surname from the many net catalog sites results in 1000's of google hits..that this one produces so few still bothers me.

Anyhow..ever onward

Take Care All!!