Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wonder what mobile company she is using, can you tell me? Because I pay $1,08 VAT included when I answer a call from Greece, or Italy, or Germany, and around $1,30 wneh I answer a call from Canada. I will aprreciate the information! Thanks in advance.

it is Megafone, I believe.

For Moscow they offer from $0.11 for call to $0.21 per minute. It does not depend from what country the call is.

Here is the situation with phones in Russia / Ukraine. Of course a scammer will never give the home phone because you can track to it an address. They give a mobile phone # because you can set up a mobile phone anonymously by just buying a sim card.

Some legitimate girls lie and say they do not have home phones. That is because their home phone would be ringing off the hook with guys calling and they may live with other family members such as parents. There are still ways to find out a persons home phone # using their address / surname with a directory search. But you need a Russian person to help you.

Another reason she may not give her home phone # is maybe she's living with a boyfriend.

Right on it JSK!!!

I have been to the Ukraine several times, but not to Russia. So I will only comment on Ukraine. Most women do not have landline phones, but instead many have mobile phones. The cost of installing a landline into those old run down apartment buildings is quite expensive, so most just go with the cheaper cost of a mobile phone. Plus the montly cost is less.