Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I met this woman on canoe/flirt.ca We shared letters and pictures for 5 months. She strung me along for all that time, saying she didn't want to date Russian men becase they drank too much, and that she wanted to move to Canada to live with me. She never asked directly for money, but often said that the internet cafe was expencive. When I won one thousand dollars, I decided to sent her 50 to offest the cost of the internet cafe. She is very beautiful, so don't get fooled by that, she is also very good at making you feel good. We wrote erotic letters to each other, and she sent me provocative pics of herself. Then I didn't hear from her for 6 weeks, then she wrote to me to say she had been in the hospital and that she had found a new man. The 50 dollars I sent her doesn't bohter me, although I feel foolish for send it, but what was worse for me was the emotional mind f**k she did on me. I asked her several times, to talk on the phone, all she had to do was give me a phone number and a time, and I would call her, but there was always a problem. She is a scammer, if you come across her, don't believe her, string her along instead, like saying I sent you money, didn't you get it?

I met this woman on canoe/flirt.ca We shared letters and pictures for 5 months. She strung me along for all that time, saying she didn't want to date Russian men becase they drank too much, and that she wanted to move to Canada to live with me. She never asked directly for money, but often said that the internet cafe was expencive. When I won one thousand dollars, I decided to sent her 50 to offest the cost of the internet cafe. She is very beautiful, so don't get fooled by that, she is also very good at making you feel good. We wrote erotic letters to each other, and she sent me provocative pics of herself. Then I didn't hear from her for 6 weeks, then she wrote to me to say she had been in the hospital and that she had found a new man. The 50 dollars I sent her doesn't bohter me, although I feel foolish for send it, but what was worse for me was the emotional mind f**k she did on me. I asked her several times, to talk on the phone, all she had to do was give me a phone number and a time, and I would call her, but there was always a problem. She is a scammer, if you come across her, don't believe her, string her along instead, like saying I sent you money, didn't you get it?

it is really nice that you guys show concern about your "ladies". But a email address does not tell us much except where she is suppose to live. Get a name for us to work with or a picture. The email addresses can be changed at any time. How can you fall to a woman that will not give you the time of day, address or a contact phone number Where does she say she lives? what age? first name? all this info can help releive your mind. We do not want to STEAL her from you, just stop you from being taken.

it is really nice that you guys show concern about your "ladies". But a email address does not tell us much except where she is suppose to live. Get a name for us to work with or a picture. The email addresses can be changed at any time. How can you fall to a woman that will not give you the time of day, address or a contact phone number Where does she say she lives? what age? first name? all this info can help releive your mind. We do not want to STEAL her from you, just stop you from being taken.

Her name is Natalia Kudryavceva and she lives in Kirov,Russia. She is 26 and I have lots of pics of her. She is a scammer, stay away!!

Her name is Natalia Kudryavceva and she lives in Kirov,Russia. She is 26 and I have lots of pics of her. She is a scammer, stay away!!

Andrew....................My searches have turned up the same as you. BUT....the address she gave you is different than on Roses.ru. This should have given you a hint that she is using a friends address to hide. The second one is probably the same . I think I have her on Scammers but not completely sure. I would bet on it but do not expect someone else would see the same way. She is well known, many aliases, and hair colors.

Andrew....................My searches have turned up the same as you. BUT....the address she gave you is different than on Roses.ru. This should have given you a hint that she is using a friends address to hide. The second one is probably the same . I think I have her on Scammers but not completely sure. I would bet on it but do not expect someone else would see the same way. She is well known, many aliases, and hair colors.