Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Scamming, a national pastime in the FSU

I have been advised that major revelations concerning the extent of scamming from FSU ladies, organised gangs and agencies is at epidemic proportions. All Westerners are seen as potential cash cows for scheming underhand low down dirty scammers preying on a man's search for emotional stability, sex and love.

It's impossible to estimate the total amount of currency transferred to the FSU and territories over the last ten years by love struck western men. Suffice to say it may run into Millions in Dollars, Pounds, and Euros.

Trust nobody in the FSU, they are out to shaft you

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Sorry to disillusion you Alex but not all are scammers. There are a few of us that have searched in our own country and found nothing but the lazy, materialistic , sad-looking ladies. I personally have found my mate in the FSU and will be bringing her to Canada shortly. It cost me ZERO to get her interested in me, and after a year courtship we are as one. Do not corral all FSU ladies under one umbrella but try to forget the scammers and advise all the "lookers" to use the head that counts.

I would say that 75% of the profiles you see on the internet are scammers. That's why you have to focus on the 25% that are not.

You have to become so familiar with scamming that when one comes along you'll spot it immediately.

The scamming industry will only be stopped when guys stop sending money. This will never happen because their are always newbies coming along. They don't learn until they've been burned themselves. You can tell a guy till you are blue in the face "Don't send money" but he will not learn until he's been scammed.

I would put the scamming business up in the billions of dollars.

OK, granted. I've just made a contact which looks more promisimg, hopefully it will progress. At the same time, one Svetlana Smirnova made contact, a contact which has scam written all over it. Geez, she (he) even said her name was Smirnova Svetlana. You'd think they could bother to put their names in the right order haha.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

I think that all you persons hoping for an end to scammers ought to forget it. THe polictical persons running the countries know how much hard currancy it brings to thier countries and there are victims lining up every day. And new scammers coming about every day. Only a brief matter of time until the women in Britain, Canada and the Us figure it out. You just might as well accept it and add it to the drudgery of being sinlgle. Soon it will be the youger generation finding out. Those laughing at us old farts.

Randolph J Peters