Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: OlesiaZverva

Default OlesiaZverva

Anyone have info on this lady? nothing turns up on the lists, but I have seen her face before.

The names mean nothing, you'll have to post a link to a picture.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Sorry, I am quite computer illiterate. Where can I get these links from her email.

Just copy one of her pictures onto your hard drive and upload it to a site which allows you to store images. Then just post the link here. If you haven't got a computer of your own, copy the picture to a disk or CD, and upload it from there.

I put pictures of my Olga on a web site I created especially for that purpose.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

I have a hard copy of her email and several codes from her attachment One is Dva dereva.jpg is this what is needed. What step next?

toymaker: On the homepage of this site there is a link for reporting, it is simple and straight forward. the hardest is admitting that you'ye been scammed.If you already have the pictures and letters on disk The prompts should guide you along.Good luck

Randolph J Peters

I have not been scammed yet. I have dealt with quite a number of the "LADIES" but have sent no monies. They are so easy to spot. I just wanted to know how to reallt tell from where the messages are sent, according to the idcode and where it is you find this code. The reporting of scammers , I have already sent in 3 .

# 4 scammer is sent into this service. All of them aproached me, don't really know how they get the address but anyway, it has been cheap fun and costs no money.