Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Marina from Samara

Hello. I need help about this young lady. Her this in black list, http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?profile=947, from May 14, although John Kirby not this sure that was a scammer, there is this young lady's later news?, I am writing him letter and to my I don't find a scammer, Greetings and thank you

In his report he states that he has seen this woman on another blacklist site. That is good enough for me that she is a scam artist. If you wish ro contact her the dating site is also listed on the second page. Ehy would you wish to contact her? If you have money burning a hole in your bank account. Send it to me. I am accepting donations for more chrome on my Harley. But I will be up front in that you won't get it back, maybe a picture or two. maybe

Randolph J Peters

I think that it cannot put on to a girl in a black list writing, "Not a scam yet, but certainly the intention at some point", I believe that this is but serious, that thinks me although I already read that not, I for that reason ask if wise somebody something new envelope this girl, but never believed that the shift fool responded me so soon. Thank you and takes care of your harley and works for the one chrome.

Niguaria, I can't understand a word you saying.

Your not the only one Peter. Look mate, send money at your peril, that's all you need to know. End of story.

Non veritas verba amanda