Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Svetlana Smirnova

Yay, this girl has contacted me through Yahoo personals, where I placed a profile to see what it would pull in From what I understand, Svetlana Smirnova is a Russian actress, well maybe there are two of them In anycase, I'm going along with the game, because I think some new variety of scam maybe forthcoming. let you all know soon.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

alex check svetlana kurmakova there must be three

Cheers mate. I need to compare pictures.

I'll have a look see

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

No match. I can't find my girl on any lists, she's either new or weirdly genuine. Although her mails have scam written all over them.

I'll post a link to some pics shortly, if Mr Admin doesn't mind

Cheers

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

alex try antiscam site. you may be surprised at the aliases she has listed. even pics.

Thanks mate, I'll keep looking,

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Found her on womenofrussia blacklist. She was/is know as one Aljona Dementeva, I hope I haven't scared her away before the real fun starts

Cheers,

Alex[8)]

Non veritas verba amanda

A dear friend of mine just narrowly avoided a scam by a woman calling herself Svetlana Timanova, I did a yahoo search on her name after becoming suspicious of her asking him for so much money ( 800 for her visa) so quickly, and proclaiming her love for him so quickly. She claimed to be coming to the US to marry him. Could this be the same woman? The names are similar. She claimed to be from Kazan, Russia

There are numerous scammers located in Kazan. Notably Nina Simonova and her various aliases, such as Olga Yudakova, Anna Timoschenko. I have been following her career with interest. Judging by the pictures I've seen, she's been at it for about eight years or more.

Names mean little, pictures more. Search on Google for black listings.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

There's no end to it, I found Sveta again, so that's Three names I know of attached to the photos. I also had contact on Yahoo last night, using the same damm letter of introduction as Sveta did, do these people think we are all idiots ??

AlexB

Non veritas verba amanda