Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Guys I know that this address is from a scammer, but I want to know where she is, according to her she is in Vladisvostock. I ran a check on an ip adress locater, that came up with Berlin and the message says Mariel. I know that the Russians have experimented with thought control before but when we can't really pinpoint where they are how can we do anything. She used to use an internet but I see she is using a dail-up now, so i assume that someone sent her some money. It was not me!
    Received: from mx14.yandex.ru ([213.180.200.14])
    by mx-mastin.atl.sa.earthlink.net (EarthLink SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 1dMT0v52l3Nl34h0
    for <vette0kid@earthlink.net>; Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
    Received: from 127.236.dialup.mari-el.ru ([217.107.236.127]:43759 "EHLO
    127.236.dialup.mari-el.ru" smtp-auth: "katr2005" TLS-CIPHER: <none>
    TLS-PEER-CN1: <none>) by mail.yandex.ru with ESMTP id S1783043AbVF0Mq0
    (ORCPT <rfc822;vette0kid@earthlink.net>);
    Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:46:26 +0400
    X-Comment: RFC 2476 MSA function at mx14.yandex.ru logged sender identity as: katr2005
    Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:18:17 +0400

Randolph J Peters

When you see Mari-El, you can be sure the mail originated from yoshkar-ola. Gangster capital of Russia.

cheers,

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Thank you,I was going to have some fun anyway. Now she is calling herself "my bride". Must of been one hell of a bachalor party, cause I don't remember being in Russia!TIme to see just how bad I can get her going. By the way, people who send money to scammers deserve what they get. They should think first, take a cold shower and think again. And not all woman in the FSU are scammers. And some women are poor and want to change thier lives. Look at the numbers. I think all the lists should be rolled into one, then you would have an accurate list. I could just see the websites combining their assets. If you must send money overseas, just send it to me!

Randolph J Peters

So Yoshkar Ola is the place huh? That is where I traced my lady's phone number to. Like you rightly say, these girls think we are all so Duh. I am surprised to see that so many guys have spent so much cash on these scam bags. These girls must be making some good dough. If some of them have been at it for 8 years.

Hi Randy, or me, I am in more need. The total of cash scammed from Westerners in general will never be known. I reckon it must run into Millions in various currencies.

Sure, there are genuine girls in the FSU, but first you have to navigate an ocean of scam. And if you do find a genuine girl, careful what you write, believe me, they take offence very easily.

Cheers

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Well now sam,

Some are girls working their own ticket, some are groups of girls, and some are girlfriends of male scam artists. I think that the Yoshker-Ola scammers are men, and the girls just do what they are told.

Cheers,

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Alex_b You should only tell any woman the truth, and not what you percieve to be the truth, any woman that i write know that as for as cash goes, I am wxtremely selfish. As far as love or fellings that will come when and if I go to meet them. But I will not participate in one of the meet market types of tours. This may be a great way to meet some prime flesh, but basing a relationship on a two or three day party is not for me. Likewise the younger women. I really prefer women of my age and have met some that are intelligent. But you must keep your sentences clear and short. If you use a phrase that might be misunderstood. use parenthesis to seperate it. And ask political views, even if you don't give a rat's ass about it. You are asking her to think, most of the people don't do that. Make small comments about her pictures. When sending or posting pictures, look at the lens of the camara. When a woman looks at it she will see your eyes. If you have a gentlemans club in your area (cheap, not the expensive ones) go there and practice listening and looking into a dancer's eyes. Why? to give the impression of listening, ask questions.
    And one last thought... women of the FSU are just like American women.The dating agencies are scamming you. Even the famous lady. I wish some of the men who married russian women would take pictures of thier wifes in the morning and post them.got off the subject there but what the hell

Randolph J Peters

Hi man,

Well, I take your point. I signed up with a few agencies, but I have never paid one of them to answer a single mail from any women. I just don't trust them, most of them are made up by the agencies for the extraction of readies.

You know I talk everynight on messenger with my friend in Baku, and three nights ago, I asked if if she was drunk as a joke. Result, big sulk for two nights, she's back now. They just don't understand Western humour I guess. And unlike western girls, sex talk is big no no. Your right, you have to engage them on the intellectual level, makes them feel valued as a person and not a sex object.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Well now, darling Sveta has jus found out she hasn't quite the money to get here, chuckle chuckle, looks like show time. I think I'll ask her if she would like it sent by WU, chuckle.

Alex[}]

Non veritas verba amanda

Yoshkar-Ola is not the gangster capital of Russia.
    That is the distinct honor of Moscow. But, Kazan
    comes in very close. The Mafia in Yoshkar-Ola is
    from Kazan.