Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

I guess I'm ignorant to this whole concept. I can see trying to scam me out of money, but why go through all this trouble of sending letters and pictures if she can't get a visa? What's the catch? My poor little brain is having trouble absorbing this. Hell, I never intended to get involved with a Russian girl untilll she started sending me emails.

analogkid

imported_n/a Guest

I am making an assumption that you are from the USA? If so, the ONLY way that she will get a visa is if you have met her in person, have proof of that, go through the process of obtaining a Fiance visa or you have married her in her country and are going to bring her back to the USA as your wife. Both methods above take 3 to 6 months or longer. She WILL NOT get a tourist visa or any other type of Visa to the US. The embassy will not give them out. The above two ways are the way to get her over here. DO NOT send money for any reason! She can't get a Visa no matter how much you send! Put you money back in your pocket and think with the head on your shoulders! She contacted yo to scam you! Read the scam reports here and see for yourself.

John

imported_n/a Guest

I am making an assumption that you are from the USA? If so, the ONLY way that she will get a visa is if you have met her in person, have proof of that, go through the process of obtaining a Fiance visa or you have married her in her country and are going to bring her back to the USA as your wife. Both methods above take 3 to 6 months or longer. She WILL NOT get a tourist visa or any other type of Visa to the US. The embassy will not give them out. The above two ways are the way to get her over here. DO NOT send money for any reason! She can't get a Visa no matter how much you send! Put you money back in your pocket and think with the head on your shoulders! She contacted yo to scam you! Read the scam reports here and see for yourself.

John

Thanks for educating me, John. Yes, I am from the U.S.A. I was not aware of the process. Like I said, I wasn't out looking for a Russian girl. I guess the request for money will come eventually. Well, I'm not going to Russia and neither is my money. Too bad, she was a looker.

analogkid

Thanks for educating me, John. Yes, I am from the U.S.A. I was not aware of the process. Like I said, I wasn't out looking for a Russian girl. I guess the request for money will come eventually. Well, I'm not going to Russia and neither is my money. Too bad, she was a looker.

analogkid

imported_n/a Guest

Not a problem! I made the mistake in the past and learned from experience. We are all here to assist others in not making those mistakes. Most of the scammers are lookers - at least by what they send you. It is possible a man is communicating with you using a women's picture. They are know to do that as well. Be VERY, VERY careful when dealing with anyone from other there. An honest woman will NEVER ask you for money, gifts or anything. Most use pre-written letters and just replace the names prior to sending. Trust no one!

Best of luck to you!

John

imported_n/a Guest

Not a problem! I made the mistake in the past and learned from experience. We are all here to assist others in not making those mistakes. Most of the scammers are lookers - at least by what they send you. It is possible a man is communicating with you using a women's picture. They are know to do that as well. Be VERY, VERY careful when dealing with anyone from other there. An honest woman will NEVER ask you for money, gifts or anything. Most use pre-written letters and just replace the names prior to sending. Trust no one!

Best of luck to you!

John

New spin......scamming coming from Sunnyvale, California. Pics must be someones sister!! LOL! Beware, the Russians aren't the only ones coming! So much to learn, so little time. Thanks for all the help.

Fishn[8D]

New spin......scamming coming from Sunnyvale, California. Pics must be someones sister!! LOL! Beware, the Russians aren't the only ones coming! So much to learn, so little time. Thanks for all the help.

Fishn[8D]