Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Toymaker,
    Insider is right, don't you pay attention to what people write?
    He does not have to be there to meet her, if she's issued visa she can go anywhere she want to, anytime she want too,(at least this applies to USA immigration policy). No one will follow up on her, no one will check up on her. This is not communist country, this is not Russia or North Korea. No one have to be there to meet her and, she will not be sent back. Maybe Canadian immigration have different rules, I'm not sure about it. However, I think this subject should be closed, as I told "Toughtocrack" from the very beginning, don't get to excited about it. It's very easy to tell right from wrong, truth from lies, if you just have little intelligence and, or common sense. Toughtocrack, have you heard about the new caplets from Beyer company? It's called heart-mend, and it's very easy to swallow

Gentlemen:

The moment of truth has arrived, and just as I had suspected in my gut feeling. Olga has replied to me today, stating she her VISA but customs will not allow her to fly unless she has with her $1500.00 in out-of-pocket expenses cash to fly as a tourist in Canada. She tells me that after the purchase of the ticket, she is left with only $670, thus leaving her short $830 which she asked me if I could send to her via Western Union. She seemed to ask me in a polite but urgent manner, and said that if I cannot do so, she will understand, and just go home to Kaluga. She says once she receives the $830 from me, she will purchase ticket, then will send me details of flight, and she said she would pay me back upon arrival. I do not want to do that, because I know it will be money wasted.

I suspected all this would happen, but now she needs a reply from me as to what to do.

Insider, I shall include the relevant document numbers for your further verification of all this. By the way, how did you know for sure no visas have been issued to this person? Anyway, here is the relevant info:

Her VISA info:

Issue date: June 20/05
    Expiry Date: Sep 20/05
    Passport number: 263296585
    Control #: 2005703514
    Date of Birth: Aug 24, 1978
    Surname: Nikitina
    Given Name: Olga Olegovna

She also sent me copies of her Russian passport, as well as a certified copy of her Russian visa questionnaire. I am no document expert, but I suspect something isn't right about them, either. If you want, Insider, I shall email them to you. Please let me know if the inforrmation I have provided to you is sufficient for you to validate and confirm all of this.

Insider, could you please check again on the VISA, just to make sure? I will stall her for a bit.

Well, gentlemen, this is it. I am forced to play a hand, here, and I am hoping you guys can help once again, especially you, Insider. Please let me know asap if the VISA is valid. I would truly appreciate this confirmation, again, INsider.

I shall keep you guys posted, but for now, no airport for me, at least, not just yet anyway.

It will never be a trip to the airport, professional scammer my friend. Send me copy of her passport as well if you don't mind?

Peter,

Do you have an email address so I can send to you directly?

Thanks, Peter.

It's fraudulent but, forward this to your embassy in Moscow to be 100% sure. I could be mistaken, but 99% I'm not

Toughtocrack,

I sent you an e-mail and asked for scans just in case, but:

a) Nikitina Olga Olegovna, born on August 24, 1978, did not obtain a Canadian visa at ANY Canadian Embassy or Consulate in the world.
    b)Passport number: 263296585 - this is not a valid number for a Russian foreign travel passport.

I am 200% sure on the info that I am giving. One more thing - there is no minimal amount of money requirement from either Canadian or Russian customs. Be sure that when a woman claims that she won't be able to fly to Canada if she does not have cash in her pocket, she is lying.

Toughtocrack,

I sent you an e-mail and asked for scans just in case, but:

a) Nikitina Olga Olegovna, born on August 24, 1978, did not obtain a Canadian visa at ANY Canadian Embassy or Consulate in the world.
    b)Passport number: 263296585 - this is not a valid number for a Russian foreign travel passport.

I am 200% sure on the info that I am giving. One more thing - there is no minimal amount of money requirement from either Canadian or Russian customs. Be sure that when a woman claims that she won't be able to fly to Canada if she does not have cash in her pocket, she is lying.

Peter and Insider,

I appreciate everything you guys have done, and yes, you guys are right! I even sent the documents to the Canadian Embassy, and they basically confirmed that her VISA and docuents are a forgery! Thanks for the advice on that one, Peter! I was thinking about doing it, but I guess I was just hoping that maybe she would be for real.

Thanks again.

Time to mess with her. Tell her you sent money via western union. Giver her a 10 digit number starting with 8 or 9 (that is usual start number for WU) She will go and pick it up, but it will not be there. A little victory to drive a scammer nuts.