Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I sent one "lady" to WU 7 times before she learned her lesson. Some are rather dumb or just won't give up on the "free" money. What a nice ending to a rather sad story she laid on me. boo hoo

Well, do not give up. Canadian visa is easier to obtain as compared to the USA, that's true, but always check its authenticity of the document. Do you have an idea what the real Canadian the visa looks like?

Insider,

I do not have any idea of what a Canadian Visa looks like, but whoever printed the documents sure as hell almost had me believe the VISA was real! I guess nowadays, it is so easy to get one's hands on an expired passport, scan it into the computer and manipulate it so that everything appears to be legitimate! Anyway, it don't really matter at this point, right? I mean, even you confirmed it, and even the Canadian Embassy in Russia said it is a forgery! So what other proof do I really need? Besides, this "Olga" has not emailed me since I emailed her back about this "delay" in her coming to see me. I highly doubt she will email me back. Even if she does, I cannot now send any money, although I have stalled her with promises that I will. Because now I know the truth!

Anyway, if these guys are true professional scammers, who knows, they must also keep themselves abrest of what's happening with the scams, and read what we say here in the forum about them! So, if that's true, they probably won't waste their time emailing me again under that particular profile or alias.

Don't know what else to say, other than I was lucky to have confirmed all this BEFORE the real damage would have been done! And I thank you again, Insider, for your support and help on this, as well as others here on this forum. You have all proven to me that we really need to stick together in these matters.

Tough,
    You don't understand one thing, perhaps you have never been to Russia or FSU. I tell you what, I was stationed there for many years. Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan. Once I needed affidavit from a hospital, guess what? I got it for $100, here in the USA you will not be able to get it for &10.000. There is no doctor here you will be able to bribe or issue fraudulent statement for big money. Do you understand now how system works? It's all about money, man, money. I've seen old people with young girls, they can be their grand fathers, it's a shame. But, again, it's all about the money. Money is ultimate aphrodisiac, remember this, especially in poor countries.

Peter,

I understand if you grease someone's palms enough woth the almighty dollar (or even perhaps other favours), you can get practically anything done or accomplished. But so far, you guys think the VISA is pretty much false, the Canadian Embassy in Russia definitely thinks the VISA is false. So, really, there is not much more i can do.

You are right, I have never been to Russia. But if Olga really could get a Visa produced by paying off someone, why would she still have to ask me for assistance, and come up with the bull**** story about how she needs a certain amount of money in order to fly to Canada? She would have arranged for all that! And if she has a VISA, and she really wanted to come to Canada, then she would! And she would still pass our customs, and go anywhere she wants, right?

I do not want to place any more doubts in my mind. I think the evidence greatly suggests Olga is a scam. I mean, she hasn't even given me a phone or contact number, and the information on her alleged passport and other document, well, that doesn't help me much, either. All I can do now, is to see how she responds me, if she does. If she truly wants, she could come to me, if I give her my exact location. I havenlt decided if I shall do that. Probably unwise, but it is a possibilty to see if she truly would come. That would be the ultimate test, to see if everything she said is true, but it ain't gonna happen. You were right, the Tuesday I so much wanted to happen, never came!

Toughtocrack,

You are right, forget about her. As for Canadian visa, it is impossible to forge. It has security features which cannot be reproduced, and features that even those people who try to forge a visa, have no clue about. So even if one buys a fake visa, there is no chance they're crossing the border. Do not give up, scammers are plenty, but there is a real woman for you out there

Tough,
    "All I can do now, is to see how she responds me, if she does. If she truly wants, she could come to me, if I give her my exact location. I havenlt decided if I shall do that. Probably unwise, but it is a possibilty to see if she truly would come. That would be the ultimate test, to see if everything she said is true, but it ain't gonna happen"

Sorry to tell you this man, but I think you are dumb. WAKE UP AND FORGET IT, THIS GIRL "DOES NOT" EXIST!!! YOU STILL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE GAME??? WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU???

a FAKE girl, a FAKE pastport, A FAKE flight....and he still wants to see THE REAL GIRL.... The blindness must be from excessive blood pressure in his pants

Peter,

When it comes to women, yes, I'll admit I can be a dummy at times. But I already had a good idea of what I was up against, it's just that I tend to be a wishful thinker, and I was hoping that maybe there would still be that inkling of a possibility that a 'real' woman is behind all those photos and emails. Not just with "Olga", but with others with whom I've communicated. It's not about being ignorant but rather being overly idealistic - a real stumbling block for guys like me, I guess!

I can't believe this guy still wants to give her a chance....I really can't understand him. Because of people like him scammers benefit and continue their business.