Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Dear Toughtocrack. First Condolances on the bad luck, been there done that know the feeling. And I will do it again, Ecept I won't send money. I will take a vacation and meet several women at once. Peter_A, a good and respecatable job of helping him out. And toymsker lighten up a bit. Give him a couple of days to get over it and then hit him with the wise-ass comments. and tough go have a couple of beers and buy a couple of lap dances. And forget the free personals, you get what you pay for. If you insist on a woman from the FSU, go ther, save up for a vacation and do it. Go to lillavilla.com. There is a very good article on a dating site that provides an insight into the tour industry. And a good article from a russian woman that everyone should read.

Randolph J Peters

Peter,

As much as I value and appreciate your insights and experiences, you have driven the point many times!! Don't worry, I do NOT and WILL NOT feed business to these scammers. Never, ever. So, please, do not count me among those unfortunate persons who may have already fed their business! I am just trying to seek the truth on all matters, because that is how I am. That is what forums like these are designed to do. TO educate everyone so that they CAN put a stop to the scammers' criminal activities BEFORE the damage is done!

In the end, I only blame myself for going onto those large free dating sites - never knew they could be so damned complex and deceiving. I guess it's back to the clubs and bars for this cat!

Toughtocrack,
    Free web sites have little meaning on who you will meet and so on. From my experience I've met few girls on free dating web sites and had great relationships. But, the girls were from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Not from Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and eastern block countries. In this 3 above mentioned countries of Central Asia, girls are different, culture is different, thinking and desires are different then those of Eastern Europe countries. Even in this 3 countries stay away from Russian women, as I encountered scammers from there too, all of whom were Russian girls. Go for native girl as I did, but, proceed with caution. Never, ever, one of them asked me for money, even when I was there, none, not even to buy something for them. This girls are interested in marriage, in creating a family, not to scam you.
    Toughtocrack, you have my e-mail address and I'll be glad to help you out as much as I can, not only you but any person who reads my posting. I see you are a nice guy but, very naive and inexperienced with women if I may say that. Remember once and for ever: real women will give you her home address, her home number, all info about her, answer on all your questions with honesty. Again, because they are interested in "MARRIAGE."

Peter,

I know exactly what you mean. The real ones don't waste time, and they want someone who really wants something good out of life - marriage being that very ultimate good.

Someday, I will explore the Ukraine and Russia, and see where the "real" women are. It will be something to look forward to in the future. For me, it will be the "pot of gold" at the end of the rainbow, should I ever get there. For now, got other stuff to worry about.

Anyway, as you know, Peter, and to everyone else on this forum, all you guys have been great, offering your advices, analyses and opinions.

Cheers to all, and have great weekend!

Hello again everyone

Olga, the scammer has sent me an email reply today, as follows:

idi na huy!!!

Does anyone know what this means in Russian? I suspect that whoever is behind the scam is obviously telling me off...I at least know that "idi" means "you" or "you are" in English.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA hiya Tough. I've had those words yelled at me, it's a "I'm BUSTED and hate you" phrase LMAO --- And you are right, they DO read these forums, infact its right here that they base thier data bases on!!! its true man, they quickly change the game plan when one of thier models(scams) show up on a scam site.

I can only tell everyone else that reads this and is easily warmed by a pretty lady's picture and words ONE thing.
    DON'T SEND ANY MONEY, Oh! did anyone miss that, here it is again.
    DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!!
    IF you meet a real foreign woman/man they will NOT ask you for money, they will be patient and understanding of ALL your enquiries. Her home address, phone number, DOB and family details etc will ALL be given to you as soon as she has gained YOUR trust. The biggest perception of Russian, women in particular is that they are percieved as DESPERATE! well people, they are not, they have as much pride as your local women and are trying to better thier lives as are we all. In a REAL international relationship YOU will not get to meet her until at least 3 months into the courtship, when you two know each other inside and out - even if it's only by phone/internet and many pictures. When you recieve many pictures with some sexy ones thrown in within a few days,,,, PFFFFFFT don't be foolish.

And listern to the guys on THESE forums on Stop-Scammers.com more-so than any others ok, most realy enjoy saving a guy from these A-hole scammers, which by the way, are mostley MEN! using models pictures and in MY case - pictures of a paid local girl so they were VERY good and right there in her living room and even at work LOL - I was a fool! but,,, I learnt quick.

I learnt with the help of TOYMAKER a few years ago so don't be hesitant to chat with him about his experiences - you'd be supprised.

PS. I have found a beautiful lady and OFF a FREE dating site and I'm DATING her in real life(offline) now. So DON'T GIVE UP, just be careful and remember! YOU are far more important than the cash in you wallet BUT! not to a scammer.

Well that's my 2cents worth LOL, catchya later people, LEE.

quote:Originally posted by Lee_Ozzy

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA hiya Tough. I've had those words yelled at me, it's a "I'm BUSTED and hate you" phrase LMAO --- And you are right, they DO read these forums, infact its right here that they base thier data bases on!!! its true man, they quickly change the game plan when one of thier models(scams) show up on a scam site.

I can only tell everyone else that reads this and is easily warmed by a pretty lady's picture and words ONE thing.
    DON'T SEND ANY MONEY, Oh! did anyone miss that, here it is again.
    DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!!!!
    IF you meet a real foreign woman/man they will NOT ask you for money, they will be patient and understanding of ALL your enquiries. Her home address, phone number, DOB and family details etc will ALL be given to you as soon as she has gained YOUR trust. The biggest perception of Russian, women in particular is that they are percieved as DESPERATE! well people, they are not, they have as much pride as your local women and are trying to better thier lives as are we all. In a REAL international relationship YOU will not get to meet her until at least 3 months into the courtship, when you two know each other inside and out - even if it's only by phone/internet and many pictures. When you recieve many pictures with some sexy ones thrown in within a few days,,,, PFFFFFFT don't be foolish.

And listern to the guys on THESE forums on Stop-Scammers.com more-so than any others ok, most realy enjoy saving a guy from these A-hole scammers, which by the way, are mostley MEN! using models pictures and in MY case - pictures of a paid local girl so they were VERY good and right there in her living room and even at work LOL - I was a fool! but,,, I learnt quick.

I learnt with the help of TOYMAKER a few years ago so don't be hesitant to chat with him about his experiences - you'd be supprised.

PS. I have found a beautiful lady and OFF a FREE dating site and I'm DATING her in real life(offline) now. So DON'T GIVE UP, just be careful and remember! YOU are far more important than the cash in you wallet BUT! not to a scammer.

Well that's my 2cents worth LOL, catchya later people, LEE.
    So Lee what is this free dating site where you found your current new love? I definitely would like to check it out for myself as I am always trying to keep tabs on various sites to check whether they a legit or not, so your help would be very much appreciated, thanx.

Siberian

Gday Siberian.
    The site is a friendship site called Tagged.
    It's more the case that I stopped looking for love and instead "looked for friendships"
    I think that most women online these days are so sick of the hundred men chasing them and seek out the one's that are not desperate - this I found to very true my friends, so the next time you see a beautiful woman, try to get the message across that you are not looking for sex or desperately searching for love and instead, try and insist on a friendship first. You just might be supprised at the result.

I took this girl I met completely off guard LOL, because all she was getting was sex offers and marriage proposals - then a guy came along and said " I only want friends because I want TRUST first, all else second" Well what can I say, she has fallen for me and has so much pride that I had to insist on buying her flowers.

Good luck and be careful.
    Lee.

quote:Posted - Jul : 11:32:22

Hello again everyone

Olga, the scammer has sent me an email reply today, as follows:

idi na huy!!!

Does anyone know what this means in Russian? I suspect that whoever is behind the scam is obviously telling me off...I at least know that "idi" means "you" or "you are" in English.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx
    Rather late but... for those curious...

"idi" (you go)
    "na" (to)
    "huy!!!" (Hell)

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa I love those words now

End of another scam, beginning of 100 more.

Stop-Scammers.com ROCKS!!! Don't leave home without them

Bye everyone.