Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are you stupid man? Get your ass on a plane. It's only a 3 hour flight from the UK to Russia. Meet her in person.

What is your problem?

You are lazy and don't want to do that? You want to order your mail order bride?

No better yet send her 5000 pounds of your money. Kiss it goodbye. You deserve to be taught a lesson for being so damn stupid.

With respect, what do you know about my life?
    I'm actually chronically ill and housebound, I can't walk far or standup hardly, and certainly can't fly due to blood pressure problems. I have to wear DVT tights 24/7, never mind on a plane.

So next time, try not to judge before you ask why I'm dating someone using the Internet and being 'Lazy'. Trust me, if I was being lazy I'd still be in a wheelchair and peeing in bottles.

If I had my health, I'd go down a bar or a club, not use the Internet and risk getting screwed by some Russian bird, but I have no choice.

Thankyou.

It does not matter how the name is written in English, it must sound like her Russian name. So Oxana is equal to Oksana, because it sounds the same. In the bank she must show her Russian internal passport, where everything is in Russian including her name and surname. Also you can use English variant of you name, e.g., Helen insted of Russian name Elena.
    [/quote]

Thankyou for your information.

I agree on the spelling, Oksana/Oxana.

So is 'Natalya' or 'Natasha', the English variant of Oksana?

I don't think so. So odd she wrote that. Don't you agree no one can make that mistake?

UK Sinlge,
    I'm really sorry to read about your health condition, but remember, lady who you corresponding with is not interested if you are sick or not! She does not care if you drop dead tomorrow, but after you send her money. Do you understand me? Person who is interested in marriage would definitely be concerned when you wrote you are terminally ill. They are scammers, give it up and remember: every women who is serious about marriage would be VERY much concerned about your condition "PERIOD."

UK Single,
    I forgot to mention this: Consulates of every Country charge administration fee for issuing Visas, no such a thing like free Visa. However, some Countries charge small amount, some way higher. For example, Visa from USA to Turkey in 2003 was raised from $25 to $100, just to be lowered back to same price in 2004. USA to Russia $100, to Uzbekistan $80, to Kazakhstan $120 and so on. When I was stationed in Kyrgyzstan from 1998 until 2002 Visa to USA was $50. Recently I came back from a business trip to Uzbekistan, where "applying" for visa would set you back $100. Again it all depends on Country where people apply.

UK_Single,
    'Natalya' and 'Natasha' does not mean Oksana at all. There is no any connection to Oxana.

Natalya=Natasha is like John=Johny or James=Jimmy.

Look dude, take on the advice, sorry about your condition, but being screwed by a scammer ain't going to help you.

Tell her or him, to **** right off.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Sorry UK single but where I come from the man MUST be able to support her and her children totally before they can enter the country permanently. It sounds like you cannot really do this, so do look in the UK for someone closer to home. Perhaps a person in the medical feild such as a health care aide or a nurse. The FSU women want a man to work and support the family, not to be a burden on them.

Sorry about your health problem, but the truth will out.

Scam my friend. RUssian or Ukranian women who are respectable and serious with you will never ask for money. In fact, it's a cultural thing, they even have a hard time telling you they need something if you ask them. If they ask you for it, then don't delude yourself. You may be hoping she is different, but it could well be she is a man sitting behind a computer. If you still feel the urge to give her money, tell her you'll bring it to her, get on a plane and meet her first.

"She keeps telling me she loves me, yet has never met me!"

you should have figured it out at that point.