Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

Hey guys I have a suggestion after reading some of the scam reports. This is a great way to strike back at these scammers.

Play along with the scammers. When they ask you for money. Send a fake Western Union control #. Don't overinflate the amount of money you sent.

This way they'll waste their time going down to the Western Union office. When they email you back send them a "ha ha ha" email.

It'll make you feel real good.

By the way make sure to send them 10 digits so it's more authentic.

where you been jsk? I have been doing that very thing for a year or more. I dealt with 17 of these "ladies" and the record is 7 trips to pick up money thru WU and she still wanted to write me. Some picked up on it after 3 tries. But they will try.

ha ha good one toymaker

Let's go for 8

Sveta, suprise, suprise after getting the good news of the embassy of the visa, like my English Russian, now hasn't enough money to have on her person for arrival in the Liverpool airport at presentations haha. When I told her Newcastle was the nearest airport, dumb ass. I'm going give em the full fake WU transfer. The hell with them.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

You guys are wrong! Once they have WU transfer number they don't have to go to WU office, they can check availability with the click of the mouse. Grow up!!!

sorry but most of the ladies I talk to use internet cafes and WU cannot be checked on the internet. Thier own security would not allow that because of the privacy act. They have to appear at the office and fill in a written form and produce photo id before they are told the money MAY be there. Not a simple click on the computer.

Sadly Peter is right. They can check online.

I betcha though some of them are still so greedy that they'd go down to the office anyway.

Insist that you've sent the money and they'll probably still go.

Western Union is a dumb ass company anyway. All they care about is their money transfer fees. They do not care about scammers. In fact they thrive on scammers. They are not going to implement any system that might slow down their business even if it's a dirty one.

my appologies gentlemen. I phoned WU today and indeed i was wrong about the checking for a money order online. It is being looked at by security and may be removed. Keep your fingers crossed. any little step to get these scammers is a step in the right direction.But unfortunately we cannot overcome the fake IDs these women reproduce.