Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion

I sent Svetlana a false WU code last night, the message I got this morning says she fell for it hook, line and sinker. She couldn't wait to get the da bank.

She said she's in Moscow, but her mail headers tell me she is still in Mari-El haha.

alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Anybody can log into the Western Union web page and enter a MTCN and see the status of any WU in the system, as long as the MTCN is a valid number. A convenient way around this is to use an alternate money transfer service, such as MoneyGram or Ria. They don't have web-based tracking. Another way is to make up a transfer service of your own, such as "EasyTransfer", "EZXfer" or any other fictional concoction of your choosing.

unfortunately, WU puts the money transfer out to all the offices in Russia . Thus anyone with the number and id can pick it up from anywhere. She says she is in Moscow, but she picks up in Mariel, it is truely possible. The WU should put an city or town name for pickup.

Actually I am thinking that a large % of the Russian population are scammers.

The Russian character is generally dishonest and deceitful. I am here now I Moscow. The Russians I have talked to believe that you can not make money in an honest fashion. You always need to do something dishonest / deceitful.

Americans are so naive and gulible. So are Aussies and Brits generally.

The suggestion of making a fake money transfer company is not a good one because she'll ask what address can she pick it up from. Use Moneygram though because they can't track it online. But make em go 5 or 10 times so they waste their time.

Actually I am thinking that a large % of the Russian population are scammers.

The Russian character is generally dishonest and deceitful. I am here now I Moscow. The Russians I have talked to believe that you can not make money in an honest fashion. You always need to do something dishonest / deceitful.

JSK,
    This is what I was saying for so long, writing messages so many times, but, no one is listening. Trying to educate or introduce them to Russian culture and customs. I'ts in their blood to try to deceive someone. That's the way they are brought up, that's the way they think. I've been there countless times, man. In Russia and other FSR they can easily get away with it. You can bribe a cop for $20. That's what they try to do when they come here to USA also. How wrong they are, they realize that little to late, they understand that only when the FBI starts kicking their ass. As for women, they are considered "biggest" whores here in NYC. Almost on daily basis they are being busted on prostitution charges. How unfortunate this is, since I have a son with a Russian women.

quote:That's what they try to do when they come here to USA also. How wrong they are, they realize that little to late, they understand that only when the FBI starts kicking their ass.
    Oh, do not deprive Americans of such a precious gift as ability to deceive and lack og honesty. There was one recently detained at the border with Greece trying to smuggle out antiques. The dumbass did not even know how to hide them properly, all he could do was continue waiving his passport shouting that he was an American citizen Did not help him much, though

LMFAO @ INSIDER DOT COM!!!!!!!!!!

USA Mike In Saudi