Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Married a Scammer-Victoriya Klymenchuk

Guys: I corresponded with Victoriya Klymenchuk in Kherson (Ukraine) for 8 months. She did not ask for money. Well, I went to Kherson and met her and her parents. We met again in St. Pete. I applied and got a Fiance Visa. She came to the U.S. We got married and 4 months later and $40,000 short she left for Ukraine. I lost track of her for a year. She was on Amazing-Women.com where I caught up with her and sent her the divorce papers. (In 2004, she married an American (Los Angeles) and stayed 10 months as I found out in talking with her.) She signed our divorce documents but refuses to take them to the Embassy in Kiev. I contacted Amazing-women.com and they removed her profile as well as all their affiliates. I contacted the U.S. Immigration and showed them my marriage document. They will not let her back into the U.S. Her name is Victoriya Klymenchuk in Kherson.

these scammres change their names as often as we change our underwear. How can you keep track of who she will become next. To remarry without a divorce decree means she married under a false identity. Or your marriage was not listed in the Ukraine. Those types are out there but if you flaunt your money, they will latch onto you til they get it. Sex will not hold them where they do not want to be. Easy come ....easy go.

quote:Originally posted by toymaker

these scammres change their names as often as we change our underwear. How can you keep track of who she will become next. To remarry without a divorce decree means she married under a false identity. Or your marriage was not listed in the Ukraine. Those types are out there but if you flaunt your money, they will latch onto you til they get it. Sex will not hold them where they do not want to be. Easy come ....easy go.
    Toymaker: No, for her to get back into the U.S. to marry this other American, she had to have all documents in her name and not some other name.

Did I misunderstand that she left you and married a second American. Did she wed him overseas or in USA? These scammers have so many ids that they can portray various women to get monies from WU. Why couldn't she have false papers? If her last name is listed as the American husband then she can come and go as she pleases as her wedded name is not listed with immigration.

It does not matter if she has American name. At interview, she is required to provide a government form that is translated and notarized stating all of her previous names. Without it, she can not get visa. So she will have to provide her maiden name. From there thay will be able to cross reference everything.

[8D]If she has had a previous visa of any type and has entered the United States before, the American Embassy and INS will thoroughly investigate and cross reference all the data on her( and there will be a lot including her photo and birth certificates and other stuff on a computer database).
    Its doubtful in this circumstances because they will find anomalies ( and the fact shes had a previous K1 and left the country ), that she would ever be granted any visa to enter the US.
    Generally if shes had a US K1 or fiancee visa before and left the country in a failed marriage, it will be very hard for her to get another visa.
    She should be reported to INS as an immigration scammer and barred entry permanently to the US..shes a bitch!!!

[8D]It is very disappointing to hear about this type of scam..EE woemn comes to your country and marries and then leaves you thosands out of pocket!
    This is the most emotionally and financially heart breaking thing that can happen and puts anyone off, internet dating with an EE girl.
    Same thing happenned with one of my business clients..EE girl was from Estonia, came to Australia and left him after a few months and went back to her sh#t country, admitting to the poor man, that she only came here for the lifestyle to get out of her country, but as he lived on a farm in the country as a chicken farmer, she did not like it so she left him.
    These kind of stories, destroy the internet dating thing for all

Seems you can't win, you can't trust them. So maybe it's time that the whole FSU was remained Fishy Scammers Union.

Alex

Non veritas verba amanda

Just think about it for a second. I have had this happen to me right here in Canada. When things got tough, and the money seemed tobe disappearing, she went back to living with her 80 year old mother and kicking out the teenage kids for me to look after. It can happen anytime and anywhere. It has come more public through the forums that the FSU only pull this stunt. The Asian girls do the same thing but we all seem to only see the FSU girls. Thousands of Asian women wed to get out of poverty then do the dumping. My ex was born in Canada and raised here but she skipped out on responsibility.

Are these issues (scammers) prevelant with Latin women?