Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warren, I am sorry to read of your experience with this person, but I thank you for sharing it, and hope we are all wiser from it.

I think that love is an intrinsic motivation, and if it's there, this sort of thing doesn't happen. The trick is to somehow determine whether your prospective partner loves you. Unfortunately, there can also be many extrinsic motivations for starting relationships, and these are invariably ephemeral. For example, if a woman (or man) just wants to escape poverty, she will leave you once she's got what she wants. Or if a man marries a woman just because she's young and beautiful, he will seek more youth and beauty once her flower has faded.

Confession. A long time ago, a young Asian woman courted me very keenly, and we did share some intimacy, even though I didn't like her at first. I ended it very abruptly when I discovered... she was married. Her Australian husband, who brought her to Australia, simply visited my home me one afternoon, and pleaded with me. I then watched as she yelled at the poor fellow, insulting him.

I would like to hear HER side of story. Scammers don't marry! And women who are married happily don't leave their husbands this way. I can only guess WHAT abuse there was and WHAT she suffered...

Lillya; Why is it always the man is at fault? Women may lie also! I have just about had it with this bleeding heart syndrome that the man is the problem! Many women will lie,cheat and do what they can outside of looking for a real job to better themselves. And it does not belong just to Russian women. I have not seen American use the old warpaint when posting thier profiles as do the FSU women or post out of focas pictures the way asian woman do. American men are used to truth in advertising.

Randolph J Peters

quote:Originally posted by Lilla

I would like to hear HER side of story. Scammers don't marry! And women who are married happily don't leave their husbands this way. I can only guess WHAT abuse there was and WHAT she suffered...
    Lilia: Is that why 73% of FSU ladies/American men marriages end in divorce or going back to the FSU. Scammers do marry to get money and lots of it! Abusive ? I am a laid back Californian. Out of the clear blue, as I was sitting at my computer, she physically ATTACKED me twice and I restrained her. She was nuts ! She was egocentric and vain. She kept telling me how extremely honest she was but later I found out all the lies.

Well, fine, but why did you marry her?

And if you found her to be a totally different personality after the marriage, don't you think there is a chance the same could hold true for her?

This is close to a major problem here. People marry all the time to get citizensship. Some even pay money to the swede they marry. In my case it is my old father who's been lured to marry a 45 year younger girl who claims she is in great danger in her homecountry and needs a safe haven. She urged he did not tell anyone about the marriage and it was her taking contact with him irl and proposing and all. He is very ill and has a very bad memory and says yes to almost anything anyone ask from him AND he is very rich. After six months she was tossed out of the country by the authorities and came back after one year shortly after his heartattack. If he has another she will get total control over all his assets, if he dies she will be ensured an amout of 157600:- crowns. He has gotten nothing from her, though he should have considering all this, if the arrangement was as she first claimed - just to get her into this country and a citizensship as her life was in danger in Ukraine. Strangely enough nothing happened to her all the year she did spend in Ukraine... So the danger seems exaggerated to make him feel obliged to help her. Like I said he is very old and his judgement is faiding. So don't tell me all these women are poor victimes. She is playing a very intricate game and when she feels anyone is getting to close to the truth she acts up so dad will think his family is being mean to her, though no-one tried to hurt her or be mean to her. We just found out about all this after 1? year and at first she lied about it, then changed her story from the initial "fake" marriage story to "I love your father dearly" story... After saying that dad tried to give her a hug, but she looked just totally discussed. He is not a handsome youth - all this reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith, but this girl is using the plain grey look dad loves so much. He hates all make-up. I would rather trust a colour-sparkling babe with too much stuff on than this theatre. Found totally different pictures on the internet on her, so this must be an act to seem honest and "pure". She will not tell anything about her background - her real name, parents name, etc... She is in daily contact over SMS and mobil in russian, like she needs advice on how to proceed. The man introducing her to dad even put a guard on his farm this time around. We think he is there to help her. Maybe we is just overly paranoid, but the immigration authorities backs us up on this. It is a vast problem here in Sweden. Well, that was my input on scammers.

After reading your post Ibeaoluna, I would recommend a few things. Post her on every scam site you can find. Contact your authorities at once and demand action. And contact a lawyer to potect your father's assetts. Even if they are married, she may not have a right to any. Especially is laws are broken or may be broken. Do as fast

Randolph J Peters

quote:Originally posted by randy peters

After reading your post Ibeaoluna, I would recommend a few things. Post her on every scam site you can find. Contact your authorities at once and demand action. And contact a lawyer to potect your father's assetts. Even if they are married, she may not have a right to any. Especially is laws are broken or may be broken. Do as fast

Randolph J Peters
    The ball is already rolling. She claimed we could no nothing about her, but like I think I said, the immigration bureau has been most helpful. It's my one brother mostly doing the actions and us keeping in close contact. He has the best routine with these matters and is tough as nail. The matter is on the police table, the bank been notified of today and so on. I only hope they will act fast and toss her back were she came from. She claimed another reason for her to come her was her fear for her son's life due to Tjernobyl. That made me laugh so hard my tummy ached. Her area in Ukraine got zero polution, while Sweden got seriously hit by radiation. I lived at that time in the pathway of the worst poluting cloud and got lots of radioactive rain over my town. So if anyone should be affraid of their offsprings health it is me. Well, just a fun remark in the whole insanity. Thank you for your reply and advice. I hope things will get sorted fast and no hurt to our family. Going there tomorrow to check out the situation closely...

Hello All:

About 3 years ago, I met a girl from Azerbaijan (CIS) online. I saw her a few months later and then applied for her K-1 visa. Once she came to US, we got married after 3 months. Everything was perfect until the day she had to go to bathroom and left her e-mail open. Just to see what she is doing behind my back, I copied some of her e-mails and had them translated. Once I realized she is scamming me, I bought a spy program and got access to all her usernames and passwords.

Some of the e-mails were from her lover complaing how long he has to wait. In another e-mail, my wife had replied, "I told you on my wedding night that my marriage will last only 2 years". Yet, she wrote in another e-mail to her sister, "I have to tell him the truth once I get my green card". And while I was working everyday and she was sitting at home, she had managed to meet men over the net and date them.

She brought me to my knees; during the time I was getting the translation done, I had a heart attack. I was so madly in love with her and wanted to have a family, not knowing she was just acting, as she was telling her sister, of how good she was.

I confronted her without telling her how I had found out, and gave her another chance, and another one. And when I realized she is so arragont and thinking she will never get caught, I took all the translations including how she was using me for money and green card, to INS Marriage Fraud in Los Angeles. They assured me that she will be deported soon, and she will never be a legal resident of US, and they will never issue her another visa. I filed for divorce the very same day. She never even got the temporary Green Card. But she is still here.

She changed her address and is still in Los Angeles.

The documents were plenty and all were about her using our marriage for Green Card only.

My question: I know the damage she has done to me will kill me sooner or later, but the only thing in my mind is to have her sent back to her country. Immigration is too busy to chase after her, or maybe because I don't know where to turn. Does anyone know who can help me to deport her? I know exactly where she works.

Sincerely,
    Michael

It may take years for the government to come around to deporting her. She is not a threat, so she is low on the list. However, perhaps you can take her to civil court and sue her for first, entering a legal marriage with intent to fraud, then you can sue her for medical costs and personal injury caused by her fraudulant marriage, etc. You might or might not win. But if you do, you could slap so many liens on her, that her credit will be shot, no one will loan her a penny, and on and on. You may never see a penny from her, but knowing that you can make her life hell for forever long she stays here, may make her want to leave. Don't play the victim, play the warrior. Don't let an ounce of compassion come out for her. Go for the juggler and make each and every day for her a living hell.