Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default looking for similar experience

I have recieved a letter from a girl in Cheboksary called Alena Sheremeteva have been corresponding with her for 1 month but she has signed a recent letter Julia Maslova.when i questioned her about the name change the reply was "i was testing you".
    I am curious to find out if any of you have had dealings with these names?

have you checked out either name on any of the scammer lists? There are many lists and if she has tried to scam and was reported, she should be on a list.

She was testing you? Yeah right! I was called "Carlos" thank you for your letter, even though my name is Peter. It's a scam 100%, but it's up to you to continue or not.

Thanks Toymaker and Peter,
    i was already dubious about it being a scam but after looking at various sites no name or photo's of her have appeared.She hasn't asked for money but i am sure it will come,may as well play her game for a bit longer and see if it comes to the crunch of her asking for a donation.At least it's a bit of entertainment and the more i get on her the more i can post to make others aware.