Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default INTERNATIONAL POLICE ASSOCIATION

Greetings guys! I have found a new site where it is possible to find all present given women-scam which has deceived you! Even promise the help in opening criminal case! Why to not try?!

www.adler.in.ua

are you providing a free service just to keep your country clean? or is a fee necessary to get your attention?

Services really paid. But in my opinion it is better before to send thousand dollars, all over again to learn who disappears behind other party of a computer. In fact not all swindlers. And if you are already deceived, that is a high probability of punishment of the swindler or group of persons in the legal way. In my opinion all is fair.

I went to your sight but you have no info available. Do we have to pay to get the info?

Probably you inattentively read. There there are special forms in which you specify what information wish to know. Once again read the information under buttons
    Background Checks
    Scam Investigations
    Quote Request

This service is all well and good but if you just follow this simple rule:

DO NOT SEND MONEY

Then everything will be well & good.

The problem is men are too dumbass to understand this. They think well maybe I'll just send her a little bit of money so I seem like I am generous - meanwhile they do not understand that they are sending to a hairy old man....

Open criminal case? Forget it. No criminal case will be opened. Police in Ukraine are as corrupt as the scammers.

If you send money there is no criminal case. You sent it. It's finished.

You silly silly litle men. When are you going to wake up? She is not real UNTIL YOU MEET HER IN THE FLESH - then you've still got to be careful because she will try to scam you IN THE FLESH.

About to not send money is correctly. But it is not necessary to offend the Ukrainian police. All not so is hopeless. There are successful criminal cases and real successes. About it it is written in press and in the Internet.
    And also the International Police Association it will not be simple so itself to advertise. It not silly games and it really will help someone.