Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New hobby

Default New hobby

I have recently made it a hobby to find scammers. I've only been doing it for a week and I have posted 2 and I have a possible 5 more I'm working on . This is more work than I thought. Just wondering If anyone else does this as a hobby and can give me information on other places to report or anything else that would help me. It also seems like a never ending battle...
    (I haven't been scammed but it still makes me made)

Thanks
    Stang

There's just too many.....

stang is this site the only one you post scammers on? there are quite a few other sites and you can add your list to the evergrowing number of them. Just Google black lists and scammers and you will find links to about 8 that I know of.

It is the only site, I checked out a few others but they seemed quite small. I will check more out.
    Thanks
    Stang

try russian bride blacklist, antiscam.com, womenrussia .com they link to others...any and all info is valuable no matter how small the site.

Forget it. It's a losing battle. As long as men continue to send money there will always be scammers.

What you have to understand is at least 50%. No let's make that 75% of the women you see on sites are scammers.

What I mean by scammers is scammers, users, gold diggers and abusers. When you meet them in person they will still try to scam you.

So probably less than 10% are legit - simply seeking happiness and married life.

The losers that send them money - perhaps they deserve to be taught a lesson. Perhaps this is the only way they will learn in spite of so much that is written.

JSK I agree that a high percentage of the women you are seeing are the ones that contact you. try contacting a few yourself and see the difference. The "LADIES" that contact you....do so because YOU are looking forlorn. I have contacted a lady by myself and happily have never been asked for a penny...have been writing for a long time... gotten personal mail, being birthday and anniversary cards, gifts etc. Maybe do not "PREY" on these contacts and look into contacting a lady first. All are not scammers but if numbers were offered, take into account the numbers of ladies in the FSU and the scammers list and reallity is a very low percentage. I have dealt with quite a few scammers and still run into a few, but most are not new people, but a new , ficticious id for an old scammer. Read the alias lists . I am on your side and feel taken advantage of also, but even within our own culture, we are used and abused by our own "LADIES"

I have seen that it is a never ending battle. I received an email saying I was placed on a ukrainian men's blacklist and I am the scammer... I give up , If men what to live pipe dreams and keep sending money , I don't care.....

Stang4459 It is a good idea, but women are getting more sophisticated with each day. And a lot of men are using the women Try reading the articles in Lilla Villa Dating Magazine. They could be an eyeopener for those wanting a Russian woman and nothing less.

Randolph J Peters

quote:Originally posted by stang4459

I have recently made it a hobby to find scammers. I've only been doing it for a week and I have posted 2 and I have a possible 5 more I'm working on . This is more work than I thought. Just wondering If anyone else does this as a hobby and can give me information on other places to report or anything else that would help me. It also seems like a never ending battle...
    (I haven't been scammed but it still makes me made)

Thanks
    Stang

All such games make you scammer yourself, yes...

Stang, if you really want a russian woman, make sure you have $10,000 (us) ready in disposable cash handy. Not for scammers, but for travel,hotels, food etc. that is something the agencies do not say.And medical expenses. I am sure that people who visit southeast Asia are also going to Russia these days.

Randolph J Peters