Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New hobby

Default New hobby

I have recently made it a hobby to find scammers. I've only been doing it for a week and I have posted 2 and I have a possible 5 more I'm working on . This is more work than I thought. Just wondering If anyone else does this as a hobby and can give me information on other places to report or anything else that would help me. It also seems like a never ending battle...
    (I haven't been scammed but it still makes me made)

Thanks
    Stang

There's just too many.....
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

Just a note.....The new hobby is done....After much research I have come to many conclusions...
    1. Men who send money to scammers can, it's their money...
    2. The photos being posted are fakes and may hurt innocent ladies....
    3. The only really good info on stop scammers are the letters which are repeatedly used by the true scammers. (form letters)
    4. Just be careful of what you are saying to the 400 lb. hairy, bald guy from Detroit that is pretending to be a 20 yr. old Russian lady....lol....
    5. Make sure they are scammers if you are going to post. I have read many posts where they have been posted, but the lady has not asked for a cent yet.
    6. If you are getting some of these form letters, why post again, they are already there....the pics and emails and cities can easily change.

Note, I did change my signature........
    Stang

Make sure they are really scammers, before you post....