Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Send her flowers

I wonder how many of these scammers have received flowers. There are many different flower delivery companies that deliver flowers and gifts to the FSU.

One company is called Flowers Russia (I am not advertising here just do a search on the net for them). They offer a scam check service. This means the lady will be photographed receiving the flowers then the photo is emailed back to you.

It's about $60 I think but it sure would save you a lot of money before being ripped off.

just shows the woman that is talking to you. How can you be sure she is the one, anyone can accept flowers, or say they are the one the delivery person asks for. it only gives validity to show the one you are talking to is a real person, but still does not stop the scamming.When they try to deliver to a fake address then it proves they are lying.

At least let her know. Imagine - she comes out to meet the courier, home gown, no cosmetics at all, slippers on... Glamour shot!

Whylet her know? A [icture is worth a thousand words right?Suprise her amd find out the real truth yourself!Better to spend $60 to find out that morning look, rather $6,000. Ad its better thansleeping with a box of doggie treats to entice her out of bed in the morning!

Randolph J Peters

Just don't be surprised if she refuses to take flowers before she can take care of her "morning" looks. Then again, for the money the suckers charge, they can offer the service and wait as long as she pleases.

After reading the posts about the charactor of the Russian people, who is to say that the address will come back as non-existant? Or she is a scam artist? Maybe when the internet was new in Russia, But not since,people have found out how easy it is to get money out of the american male. Remember the closing lines of the BBC special on Russian Brides. It has been airing on the Discovery Channel. "American Men they are all losers." Guys keep your money in your own country,Keep emailing them to spend their money and maybe you have a chance of finding a "keeper" but I doubt it.

Randolph J Peters

ya guys maybe needs a treausurer of your money...i can keep all your money....hire me as your treasurer ..all your money must be in good hands...lololol...))Smile ya'll sweetly

hearty Philippines

quote:Originally posted by jsk21

I wonder how many of these scammers have received flowers. There are many different flower delivery companies that deliver flowers and gifts to the FSU.

One company is called Flowers Russia (I am not advertising here just do a search on the net for them). They offer a scam check service. This means the lady will be photographed receiving the flowers then the photo is emailed back to you.

It's about $60 I think but it sure would save you a lot of money before being ripped off.
    Well......this seems a very good plan to start with..
    Thank you for the advice.
    Rob

I have done this, and with much effort on my behalf, insisting with the "Agency" FianceeConnections.com, that I have a photo of my lady receiving the flowers. As you said, she didn't have on any make up, and was still as beautiful to me as ever. She is a natural beauty. I am still at odds with the customer service that I have received through them, in addition, it took nearly 3 weeks for me to receive the photos, after my complaining to have something done. Use caution!!!

Best Regards,

Tu amigo )
    quote:Originally posted by Insider

At least let her know. Imagine - she comes out to meet the courier, home gown, no cosmetics at all, slippers on... Glamour shot!

Nothing is 100% !!! Anti-scam checks can work. It worked for me. There's no guarantee they aren't scammers too, but again, do some research. The scammer that tried to soak me turned up on several blacklists, including this site under a different name. Scam checks cost money, but not as much as the scammer might get you for.

Train