Default Men's blacklist

I received an email with this message..

your picture and email are in the black list forum of foreign
    men who cheat Ukrainian women. it says you seek for sexually penpals and
    that you are a scam that women should be aware and avoid. I think you
    must know about it.

Your welcome.
    Victoria

I have turned two scammers in , and I have been getting information to turn in 4 more .... Anyone ever heard of this before?
    Stang

There's just too many.....

In a nutshell Stang4459, you have been fragged, you are listed on antidate.net I believe. a Russian site where the dregs of the internet may be posted. I say dregs, but that is in the eyes of Russian women who feel that they have been ubfairly used and abused by men. It would be nice if someone could translate the page and post it. I will be on there soon anyway, havung found a american woman for myself.But rumor has it that the Russian woman does have a temper.

Randolph J Peters

I searched that site, with the help of a translator. Does anyone know of other sites?

quote:But rumor has it that the Russian woman does have a temper.
    Oh, finally! Yes, PLENTY of temper. At the very best you could expect her say, "Yes, honey", and still do it her own way. If she is unhappy, she will break a hell on you in a million sophisticated ways, just like any woman on this planet.

There are 2 sites who post men who was not fair to women - it is russian www.antidate.org/forum - by the way anyone who feel himself posted unfairly can come and post his own version. And second is www.antiscam.net.

Really, I didn't see any man who was posted on antidate.org being innocent. There are sex-tourists, harassers, abusers, men who just play with feeling and of course, scam-hunters.

Lilla
    I disagree, I really wanted to communicate with a real honest women. And at the same time try to help people from being scammed. At the time I wrote this I was emailing 5 (women?). I believe one was not a scammer , all the rest I found the same letters written to other men. Since then I have decided to give up on trying to find a ukrainian or Russian woman to have contact with. And the men who are being scammed can just be scammed, I dont care.....
    Just so you know, I simply wrote back saying "you are just to young for me" in the emails to the people I perceived as scammers.
    Stang

Stang....Are all these women contacting you themselves? if so it is obvious that they are scammers......try to contact a "lady" on your own from some of the agencies and see the difference in attitude and grace . I did this and am going to visit her in October for 3 weeks. There is quite a difference between those looking for easy money and those honestly looking for a partner.

quote:if so it is obvious that they are scammers......
    Why on Earth? Smells like discrimination to me.

Insider....no discrimination. look at the odds....have you found one yet? all I ever hear is about the "contacts" and how the money is asked for. The "ladies" make the first contact and you and many others are taken in. It certainlt seems that scammers search out you.....not you looking for them. Try looking for one on your own and quit complaining about being taken. All my experiences (17) have been first contacts by the lady. and all have been scammers....some reported by me to this site and the rest were the well known aliases of old reported scammers. What do you call that?????.....discrimination or fact???? ask yourself the question.

I agree with toymaker. You are the one searching, so you are the one who should make the first connection. The scammers look for the weak to feed off. The ones that write you first will give you a rosy description on how they search for the man to love, blah, blah blah. They prey on the emotions of the lonely men, and those are usually the ones that wait for the women to write as they do not have enough self esteem to start the process themselves.