Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Men's blacklist

HERE HERE wxman. I have searched and made the first contact with a Lady and have never been asked a penny. She is arranging my invitation letter at her expense, and her initiative. and also rental of an apartment.( pay on arrival). We have been exchanging mail etc. for months . This shows that the first step taken seems to prove the best route. All the women are not scammers, but only the ones "WE" let pray on us.

All I can recommend - find local woman. The best is she will be recommended by someone you know and trust.

thanks Lilla for the thought.....but we have run the gammot of the local "ladies" I have found more dishonesty with them. I am of mixed heritage and wish to marry foreign myself. I contacted a lady first and am visiting her in October in Russia.

GOOD MORNING ALL
    Just needed to add my 2 cents worth. In the last month I have communicated with probably 20 women. 17 of those, I believe, were scammers. I believe in love at first site, but not love at first email. Of those three, One was a very nice lady in the Ukraine, who after emailing awhile, we could tell we did not have enough in common. I am also emailing a very nice lady in Moscow, I am learning alot from her and she from me. the third? I truly believed she was not a scammer, she may not be, but if the next email comes back asking for money, I will know.....I really dont care if there are scammers out there, I can now tell the difference within 3 emails whether a women is a scammer or not. Without searching the net...lol..
    So, the scammers can continue, those lonely men out there giving them money need and want that service. I no longer am willing to take the time to put scammer info in the net. I will continue to try and find a nice Russian women, But just put a block on the scammers...My eyes have been open.....They say never get into an arguement about politics, religion, or sex.....need to add one ...Russian Scammers...lol
    Cya
    Stang

There's just too many.....

the underlying opinion at antidate is scammers are abused women seeking revenge upon evil men.
    Great attitude, to match the wolf cries against "trafficking" & other sensational stuff.
    Too bad a sizeable portion of scammers are [u]MEN who per se cannot be seeking revenge, but profit.
    Then another sizeable portion of women scammers are tracked back to different identities...every one of such fictitious aliases seeking revenge...right?
    [)]

As well, at that site a lot of bad mouthing of western men in general takes place (the "loser theories" ), which is pure nonsense: don't like foreigners? fine, don't seek one.

I think they're just trying to find the next plausible excuse to legitimate scammers.

There are men who are dogs and/or sex tourists, but this applies to every place any time.

the underlying opinion at antidate is scammers are abused women seeking revenge upon evil men.
    Great attitude, to match the wolf cries against "trafficking" & other sensational stuff.
    Too bad a sizeable portion of scammers are [u]MEN who per se cannot be seeking revenge, but profit.
    Then another sizeable portion of women scammers are tracked back to different identities...every one of such fictitious aliases seeking revenge...right?
    [)]

As well, at that site a lot of bad mouthing of western men in general takes place (the "loser theories" ), which is pure nonsense: don't like foreigners? fine, don't seek one.

I think they're just trying to find the next plausible excuse to legitimate scammers.

There are men who are dogs and/or sex tourists, but this applies to every place any time.

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.
    Dating a woman from the east is like a warm bath.
    Not like those selfish bitches from the west, only interested in your bank account, career (their own) and the model of your car.

quote:Originally posted by Lilla

All I can recommend - find local woman. The best is she will be recommended by someone you know and trust.

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.
    Not like those selfish bitches from the west, only interested in your bank account, career (their own) and the model of your car.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.

Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Lilla,

You are soooooo wrong.

Don't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.