Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Men's blacklist

Sonar wroteon't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

Well known by who???
    Were did you get your imformation?? That is such a twisted statement.

Sonar wroteon't know much about the Netherlands, but here in the USA it is well known tht at least 50% of the single women are either lesbian (totally dislike men) or bisexual (like women more but tolerate men). That really cuts down on the amount of single available women.

Well known by who???

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Well known by who???
    Well known by almost any single American man that is actively involved in the local dating scene. Where the hell have you been for the last ten years? On Mars?
    I don't claim to be an expert on sexual orientation tendicies of single American women, but here in my area (south Florida) bisexuality among females is considered 'trendy' and acceptable behavior by too many people.
    Actual numbers are subject to some bias and distortion I'm sure, and I am not inclined to research the subject. Recently on AM radio (WIOD Miami) hosted by Glen Beck (well reputed national talk show host)it was stated that a survey by the National Association for Research and Therapy finds that approx. 50% of todays single females between the ages of 20 and 34,have at some point in their lives, been involved in some form of bisexual experimentation.
    Definately not the first time that I have heard this in the news media. Alot of guys encourage this type of behavior and alot of women oblige. I find it to be nothing more than pure and simple hedonism.
    Whether you realize it or acknowledge it makes no difference. It still exists right under your nose.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by scam magnet

Well known by who???
    Well known by almost any single American man that is actively involved in the local dating scene. Where the hell have you been for the last ten years? On Mars?
    I don't claim to be an expert on sexual orientation tendicies of single American women, but here in my area (south Florida) bisexuality among females is considered 'trendy' and acceptable behavior by too many people.
    Actual numbers are subject to some bias and distortion I'm sure, and I am not inclined to research the subject. Recently on AM radio (WIOD Miami) hosted by Glen Beck (well reputed national talk show host)it was stated that a survey by the National Association for Research and Therapy finds that approx. 50% of todays single females between the ages of 20 and 34,have at some point in their lives, been involved in some form of bisexual experimentation.
    Definately not the first time that I have heard this in the news media. Alot of guys encourage this type of behavior and alot of women oblige. I find it to be nothing more than pure and simple hedonism.
    Whether you realize it or acknowledge it makes no difference. It still exists right under your nose.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Guys,
    I have no experience of bisexual behavior of women.
    I just know I am done with the selfishness of the women in my country.
    First date is like a job interview
    I am completely hooked to woman from east europe, have a great girlfriend from Ukraine.

Guys,
    I am completely hooked to woman from east europe, have a great girlfriend from Ukraine.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Guys,
    Hey Duchy013, I couldn't agree with you more. I've been involved with east European women for several years now and they are definately my cup of tea. They are just so much more 'womanly' than American women.
    My advice to ANY man from ANY country is go there and see for yourself. Forget all of this internet crap. You will be glad that you did.
    I'm sure that you have probably spent some time in Kiev. Definately one of my most favorite places.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Guys,
    Hey Duchy013, I couldn't agree with you more. I've been involved with east European women for several years now and they are definately my cup of tea. They are just so much more 'womanly' than American women.
    My advice to ANY man from ANY country is go there and see for yourself. Forget all of this internet crap. You will be glad that you did.
    I'm sure that you have probably spent some time in Kiev. Definately one of my most favorite places.

Sonar,
    Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me ).
    Great night life. Did you go to the war museum?
    Odessa is great too.
    My girl is from Kharkov.

Sonar,
    Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me ).
    Great night life. Did you go to the war museum?
    Odessa is great too.
    My girl is from Kharkov.