Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Men's blacklist

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,
    Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me ).
    Great night life. Did you go to the war museum?
    Odessa is great too.
    My girl is from Kharkov.

Dutchy, yes I have been to the war museum. In fact I have photos of myself sitting on top of one of the tanks. My girl insisted that I climb onto the tank so she could take a photo.
    I was very impressed with the war museum. The location is very scenic with the river in the background.
    Another favorite place for me is the old Ukrainian village (18th century) located outside the city. It is kind of similar to a museum but is an actual village that represents Ukrainian life of a few hundred years ago. Very interesting.
    There are so many interesting things to see and do around Kiev that I could probably write a book about it.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

quote:Originally posted by Dutchy013

Sonar,
    Yeah, Kiev is great, I have to be there for business every 3 month or so (lucky me ).
    Great night life. Did you go to the war museum?
    Odessa is great too.
    My girl is from Kharkov.

Dutchy, yes I have been to the war museum. In fact I have photos of myself sitting on top of one of the tanks. My girl insisted that I climb onto the tank so she could take a photo.
    I was very impressed with the war museum. The location is very scenic with the river in the background.
    Another favorite place for me is the old Ukrainian village (18th century) located outside the city. It is kind of similar to a museum but is an actual village that represents Ukrainian life of a few hundred years ago. Very interesting.
    There are so many interesting things to see and do around Kiev that I could probably write a book about it.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

Sonar,

Kiev is indeed great, but you should consider taking your girl to Odessa.
    Very beautiful city, good nightlife, great restaurants, nice beaches.
    Take the night train from Kiev, buy 4 tickets for 1 compartment (200ua) and you have it all for your own
    Crimea (Yalta & Simferopol) is nice too in the summer, some interesting wine producers there with impresive cellars

Sonar,

Kiev is indeed great, but you should consider taking your girl to Odessa.
    Very beautiful city, good nightlife, great restaurants, nice beaches.
    Take the night train from Kiev, buy 4 tickets for 1 compartment (200ua) and you have it all for your own
    Crimea (Yalta & Simferopol) is nice too in the summer, some interesting wine producers there with impresive cellars

i do not mind bi sexual women. hey its great. gives me a chance to smoke a cigarrette before "getting to business" again.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

i do not mind bi sexual women. hey its great. gives me a chance to smoke a cigarrette before "getting to business" again.

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

HaHa, I've had my share of them. Problem is, if you piss one off, now you have two or more women pissed at you.

HaHa, I've had my share of them. Problem is, if you piss one off, now you have two or more women pissed at you.

quote:Originally posted by Sonar

ha ha ha. i have had my share of them as well. why should you piss any of them off? you got a free show. time to smoke a cigarette. 6 holes to choose from and most of all.........

dont forget the bleeding batteries.

what on earth can a man wish for. whey hey! what a way to die. imagine it. at the inquest......

died from over sex. certificate signed:

"this man died with his boots on and keeping the glory of the mens name up to highest of standards"

and all the women will say: Hallelulja

quote:Originally posted by Sonar

ha ha ha. i have had my share of them as well. why should you piss any of them off? you got a free show. time to smoke a cigarette. 6 holes to choose from and most of all.........

dont forget the bleeding batteries.

what on earth can a man wish for. whey hey! what a way to die. imagine it. at the inquest......

died from over sex. certificate signed:

"this man died with his boots on and keeping the glory of the mens name up to highest of standards"

and all the women will say: Hallelulja