Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Men's blacklist

quote:Originally posted by Sonar

never thought of "shaving the carpet"?
    HaHa, It was actually more like little landing strip rather than a carpet.

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.
    so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing???? blame it on the estate broker man! she must have farted and caused a cross wind.

a blind snake and a blind mouse once met in the middle of a jungle. the snake spoke first........

what are you? said the snake?

i'm not saying. said the mouse......... what are you?

so the snake said "lets play a game. i will go all over you (like a dyke would with another woman ) and guess what you are. you will then do the same and guess what i am.......

so the mouse said "OK"? (dont them russian just love that word! OK!) anyway back to the story......

so the snake crawls over the mouse.... in the end he says:

well i could feel a small head, pointed ears, whiskers, small shoulders but wider hips (now come on guys!!!! wait till the end. we are not talking about a russian mother!!!) and..... a tail. you are a mouse.....(darn.... the tail gives the mouse away. otherwise could have been your future mother in law!!!)

the mouse says: correct. now it is my turn.....

so the mouse goes all over the snake........ after about 5 minutes he says:

you are slimey. no backbone and slippery......... i will say you are either a lawyer or an estate broker

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.
    so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing???? blame it on the estate broker man! she must have farted and caused a cross wind.

a blind snake and a blind mouse once met in the middle of a jungle. the snake spoke first........

what are you? said the snake?

i'm not saying. said the mouse......... what are you?

so the snake said "lets play a game. i will go all over you (like a dyke would with another woman ) and guess what you are. you will then do the same and guess what i am.......

so the mouse said "OK"? (dont them russian just love that word! OK!) anyway back to the story......

so the snake crawls over the mouse.... in the end he says:

well i could feel a small head, pointed ears, whiskers, small shoulders but wider hips (now come on guys!!!! wait till the end. we are not talking about a russian mother!!!) and..... a tail. you are a mouse.....(darn.... the tail gives the mouse away. otherwise could have been your future mother in law!!!)

the mouse says: correct. now it is my turn.....

so the mouse goes all over the snake........ after about 5 minutes he says:

you are slimey. no backbone and slippery......... i will say you are either a lawyer or an estate broker

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

quote:Originally posted by nick20045

so basically with her, in the end, you had a rough landing????
    I suppose that you could call it that. But it was actually me that dumped her in the end. About two weeks later I jumped on a flight to Moscow and forgot all about her. Russian women just seem to have a way of making me forget all about American women.

I suppose that you could call it that. But it was actually me that dumped her in the end. About two weeks later I jumped on a flight to Moscow and forgot all about her. Russian women just seem to have a way of making me forget all about American women.

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

HaHa!! It's funny that you should ask. No I didn't send her a card, but before I left I asked her to watch my dog while I was gone. Of course she refused. While in Moscow I received an e-mail from her telling me to f*** off. My response was simple. "OK".

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

HaHa!! It's funny that you should ask. No I didn't send her a card, but before I left I asked her to watch my dog while I was gone. Of course she refused. While in Moscow I received an e-mail from her telling me to f*** off. My response was simple. "OK".

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

guess she would not watch your dog as she was a b i t c h

nothing wrong with her telling you to f**k off. interpretation of the word f**k: a pleasant session between a man and a woman which makes both smile, happy and use energy and hence lose weight.

now if she had told you to "roll over and die" that would have been nasty.

did you send her a card?

you know the ones......

WISH YOU WERE HERE

guess she would not watch your dog as she was a b i t c h

nothing wrong with her telling you to f**k off. interpretation of the word f**k: a pleasant session between a man and a woman which makes both smile, happy and use energy and hence lose weight.

now if she had told you to "roll over and die" that would have been nasty.