Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Not sure what to do?

Maybe , I am a little gun shy, but I have been conversing with a lady, who says she is a nanny in Seattle Washington. 3 emails, nothing too serious. I asked for her last name and address, and I have not received it. She has however given me a phone # in seattle. It is in fact from Seattle, GLOBAL CROSSING LOCAL SERVICES, INC.-WA
    It is a private unlisted number. She state she had to talk to the man she is working for to get permission. It might be legitimate. But I am skeptical. I have emailed many women. and I have found that only 2, I think are not scammers. And I just received a letter telling me from one of them that she has been in a terrible accident, I am just waiting for her to ask for money,,, She may not,,,
    anyway , anyone know of scams where the lady is already in the USA...
    Thanks, and sorry for being so skeptical..
    Stang

There's just too many.....

I just wanted to add, That I have searched everywhere, and I cannot find similar letters, names, pics,anything.....The letters seem to be individualized.
    Another thing, I hope it is legit,,,, She seems really nice.....
    Thanks
    Stang

Stang; It is only right that she confer with her employer about giving out his address. She does not know you after all. I'm not sayibg you are a bad person, she is looking out for her charges. That is good. My advice is to pursue slowly Like a teenager on a first date. And remember your manners. Open the door for her, In a restaurant push her chair in GENTLY. Ask her questions, Look into her eyes when talking. And look on the bright side, she can't pull the visa for money scam! Nnd airfare inside the US is cheaper. And Washington is not that bad a place to visit. Good luck

Randolph J Peters

I am needing to add one more thing. I went to email her this morning and the email was rejected by the provider saying no such address. So I sent another, replying to a different email I had from her. It was rejected also. Am I just being paranoid or is something up?..[xx(]..

Any help would be appreciated....\
    Stang

Stang..... It is quite possible that you were one of many. Her Mailbox could be full and your message was rejected or.... heaven forbid....there was another person she was talking to and she was reported as a scammer to her server and they cancelled her account. This does happen and you should not be too surprised. If she is really interested she will contact you again as you have the same addy that she used before.