Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    acer Guest

Default nastya098@yandex.ru

SHE IS THE REAL THINK GOING TO MEET HER IN NOVEMBER

where is she? i am going to Russia in October. Maybe we could arrange the trip there together. i am going to YO.

why the different e-mail addresses? not the same person?

Acer, do you think she's the real thing? Why did you tell me she's a scammer and to beware? You're going to visit her? I hope it works out OK for someone who told me he sent her $500, sight unseen. Not only that, she told me her mother died, and you said she never told you anything of the sort. And when I confronted her about it, she told me she lied to me in order to get me to stop writing to her so she could keep writing EXCLUSIVELY to the guy she is in love with. Is she in love with YOU, or someone else she's writing to? And how much money has he sent to her I wonder? How many guys is whe really writing to anyway? And how many guys is she lying to? That's the really big question!

Acer, do you think she's the real thing? Why did you tell me she's a scammer and to beware? You're going to visit her? I hope it works out OK for someone who told me he sent her $500, sight unseen. Not only that, she told me her mother died, and you said she never told you anything of the sort. And when I confronted her about it, she told me she lied to me in order to get me to stop writing to her so she could keep writing EXCLUSIVELY to the guy she is in love with. Is she in love with YOU, or someone else she's writing to? And how much money has he sent to her I wonder? How many guys is whe really writing to anyway? And how many guys is she lying to? That's the really big question!

jht I have been in contact with acer and would like to know if this"lady" has told you she is a professional model. I have done a trace for acer and found her on a model agency. Rather I found her pictures on a model agency but in fact she is 20 years old and the lady you write to is 26. Am I right? How many others does she have on the line goes according to which HEAD these people use when they are contacted by these YOUNG ladies. Do some google searches you guys before you get involved. Do you really think these young women would be happy with a gent twice thier age? come on Really.....

jht I have been in contact with acer and would like to know if this"lady" has told you she is a professional model. I have done a trace for acer and found her on a model agency. Rather I found her pictures on a model agency but in fact she is 20 years old and the lady you write to is 26. Am I right? How many others does she have on the line goes according to which HEAD these people use when they are contacted by these YOUNG ladies. Do some google searches you guys before you get involved. Do you really think these young women would be happy with a gent twice thier age? come on Really.....

jht and acer.....why don't you two write to eachother and discuss this "lady". Sharing information on her and pictures too will lessen the heart ache you both seem to suffer. Do not fight over her, she plays a game and not only with you two but how many other "GULLIBLES"? Take a few steps back and see the real senario that is before you.

jht and acer.....why don't you two write to eachother and discuss this "lady". Sharing information on her and pictures too will lessen the heart ache you both seem to suffer. Do not fight over her, she plays a game and not only with you two but how many other "GULLIBLES"? Take a few steps back and see the real senario that is before you.

Guys,
    I googled the hell out of this girl and couldn't find anything on her. If Toymaker found something on her (good or bad) he had better luck than I did (probably a smarter man too). She did lie to me about her mother being dead and said she can't talk, then 'fessed up and told me the truth about using the ploy to break contact with me, which is no skin off my nose. I really don't care about her, and if she's the real deal and Acer gets something good out of this then great! If he gets burned, OUCH!
    Acer and I HAVE been communicating; in fact, I have e-mailed him several times and forwarded all the letters and pictures she sent me on to him. Acer has NEVER sent me anything she sent to him (for comparison), just said she is the same girl. She told me she is a manager in a large shopping center in her first letter (never said a word about being a model), and in her last ones, in love with someone, who I don't know, must be you Acer? Anyway, I'm not fighting over her with anyone, it's just that this whole thing is ""sticky" and I really don't know for certain who loves who, or who is writing to who, or who is lying to who, who is using who, or HOW MANY? If I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm being lied to from all directions. All I know is that I'm not going to get burned for sure, and I really don't want to see anyone else get burned either (nice guy, me). And no, I don't think a 20'something is interested in a guy twice her age for anything except $$$. Lots of inconsistancies here, dead mom then live mom, 20 years old instead of 25, manager or model... how many more are to be discovered? Which reminds me of something... who the hell is ROSS? Does anyone know a Ross here? Evidently some dude named Ross told Acer that I said she is a scammer (never told anyone that) and then she accused ME of trying to break up her and her loverboy! NOT! I just INQUIRED on this forum if anyone has ever heard of her (for my own safety) and Acer said yes, and BELIEVED HER to be one. I certainly can't find her blacklisted anywhere, which is good in a way, yet might be bad in worst case scenario for somebody. If she had been blacklisted, I'd have gleaned her for all she was worth and reported her for the rest of your safeties. Anyway, I'm through writing or responding to women over the Internet, it's just too damned unsure and risky. And as experience shows, not worth the time. Guess I'll just grow into a grumpy old man. You guys take care. Find a good one if you can. I sure as hell can't seem to manage it. All I seem to accomplish is getting my worthless tit in a frickin' wringer!
    quote:"If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"