Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Irina Rassadneva

Has anyone ever heard of this lady?..I have been in contact with her for 2 months. So far have no reason to be suspicious of her...but after reading about all the scammers out there...I am not sure of what to believe...I asked for her home address so I sould write to her...she gave an address and asked for mine...
    If anyne has any info I would appreciate it.

run her name on Google. it is there.

I googled her name and I could not find any evidence of her being a scammer.Is there something that I overlooked toymaker?

I googled her(him/it) email address (ir_in_a@list.ru) and looks like we have another scammer on our hands...these people are truly unbelievable...at least she (he/it) never got around to asking me for money...I wouldn't have sent any...she (he/it) had me going for a while there...
    judge for yourself

Hi my dear ####!
    I was very glad to receive your letter because it so warm and nice! For the first I tell you why I put my profile to Internet. Of course I am looking for new friends and maybe for my only love! And may be you heard that most of men in Ukraine and in Russia like vodka very much- so most of them are heavy drinkers! And Usually such men beat their wives and children and many other bad thing! and my mother's first husband was such man. They live together only 2 years
    and after that she went away from him! In my town such tragedy in each second family and I don't want it! I want to find a normal guy who will always love me, who will be careful, tender and kind for me and our children! I don't need a "prince on a white horse" I need only a normal guy! So that! and My man must be interesting , not a drinker, I hope I find such man. What do you think? :-) I like to travel but I have never been to other countries (only to Moscow in Russia) I've been to Black Sea , Azov Sea and Carpathian Mountains! It's all in Ukraine! It is my travelling! I also like sports and to drive a car. I am a good driver. I'll send you some my photos when I was in Moscow! One photo was made near the shop of famous cars "Bentley" . That cars were really nice! And other my photo is just me . Do you go in for sports? I swim ! And I also go in for running serious( track and fields) I go in for this almost 1,5 year! I am a champion of my town ! I run long distance.
    I also like to boxing on TV and you? Do you know our world champion Klitchko? Do you like boxing? I like soccer!
    What is your favorite player? I liked Edgar Davids! You know he play in glasses! But recently I have read somewhere that he beats his wife and I think it is a very big sin, what do you think? My favorite team is Real Madrid! Because there are many Brazilians play there! I like Brazilian game style! They are really good. From all native teams I like Dinamo! It's very good team! And I also like flowers , perfumes, clothes .So I like all girls things I am just a girl:-)
    Thank's you again for your answer you are very interesting guy:-)
    Irina.
    Wait for new letter.

Hello dear ####! Thank you very much for your response!!! And thank you for your photos! I liked you very much and please take care of your heart :-)!!! Ok, let's start knowing more and more about each other! I live in little town. The name of my town is Krasnoarmiysk. It?s not far from Donetsk. Donetsk is a big city. The population of Donetsk is over 1,5 million people. This is 70 km from Donetsk to my town! I have a big family! I live with my grandparents, mother, father and younger brother. Most of all I want to have a children and excellent husband! I have no a boyfriend. So I find a man who will love me all my life. The man of my life must be handsome, kind, careful and sexy. Between my interests there are cooking, travelling, dancing and sports. But most of all I like to cook! My relatives very like my cakes and they tell that they are very appitizing. I am a nurse and working in Krasnoarmiysk City Hospital. I like my job very much! I like to help people. I also like to travell! Last summer I was in Carpathian Mountains with my brother! This Mountains is situated in the west af Ukraine! There are beautiful rivers, forests and crystal lakes there! You know people who lives there find native gold in mountain rivers! It was very interesting. I studied in Donetsk Medical School 2,5 years so I am a nurse now! It was very cool than I was a student! I often went to the cinema or diskotheks that?s why I like to dance very much! My English language is not very good (may be terrible) because I studied Germany. Now I learn English in special courses almost 3 month! And I think I am a good learner? ! Write me againe please! I hope you know me some better and I want to know something interesting about you! I will wait for your next letter with impassion! I send you two my photos and I hope you like them! I will wait for your photo:-)
    On Friday I will have to go to another city to attend some courses - than I will have to pass through exams and i will get the higher category in nursering after it. So I will return on the 1st of July. I do not know will I be able to check my mailbox - will I have time or not - will I find the Internet cafe there so please do not worry about me if I will not be able to answer your letters during the week from the 24th of June till the 1st of July. I will be thinking of you and you will be always in my mind! I am looking forward to hear from you very soon till my departure. Bye Bye

Hello my dearest ####! What a pleasure for me to get your nice letter! Thank you for telling me more about yourself! I think our hobbies are similar! Darling yuor words that you would like to meet me made me happy!!! Are you serious??? I have understood that you are looking here for a marriage like me. I want to get marriage, I want to have my family and three children - two boys and a girl. And you? You know in my country I have plenty of friends who are boys of my age or we have small difference in our age - 2-5 years. To tell the truth they are like kids! They are not serious as to relations between women and men. They want only to enjoy their lives and do not want to take the responsibility, that is why if they date with someone this does not mean they are serious and I want serious relations, I feel that I want to be sure in my partner, in my soul mate. I want my soul mate to be mature - ready to create a family, ready for children, ready for responsibility. I like you and only you! I like you because many guys wrote to me with proposition " oh, let's meet and have a good f..k!" Idiots!:-( And you are other thing! You are a normal guy. You know how to talk with a woman, you are kind and clever and I value this very high:-) I am sending you some new pics! About my funny photo : I was without uniform!In my pajamas! because I am usually sleeping at night and take off my uniform:-) and my colleague wake me up in that moment! You know I usually speak when I sleep:-) i think It's funny too. i thought about you much! I think it will be great if we can live together, sleep together , eat, rest and have other little pleasure things...I hope marriage is very romantic thing! What you relatives told about me! Do they like me? Do your friends know about me? I will be waiting for your soonest response, your Irishka.

Dear ####, thank you for your letter! Darling, thank you for your great words! You know my best friends they are wondering how it can be that peoples fall in love over the Internet - through letters, through communication and I have answered them that communication means much but of course meeting the person is very important - to see will it be the spark between them... I like you very much and I think our feelings are similar but will we be able to meet each other, how can you imagine our meeting? As to me I tend to think that only a meeting can tell two people if they are meant to be together. I imagine our meeting as something intriguing, exciting, as a culmination of our correspondence, of our communication! I imagine us being together reflecting our thoughts on our acquaintance, our letters, pictures, laughing at each other. I am certain we will have a lot of things to tell each other, words which have energetic power. I deeply want our meeting to become the new stage in our relationship, even a new page in our life!!! You know I am always blushing when I am told pleasant words or the words, which are of great importance to my partner and me! I will certainly buy a special gift for you! You know I like to make gifts to my dearest and nearest people! Probably I will bring my photo album with me to show you my childhood photos, photos of my parents. I want you to send me more of your photos, for me to carry them always with me because I consider you at very least to be my close faraway fiend! By the way soon I will have my vacations, I would be pleased to spend them together with you, here in my country or somewhere else... I am looking forward to hear from you very soon! Darling I am sending you some of my pics! Your Irishka

Hello my dearest ####!
    Thank you for your letter, darling, I am happy for you, for your return home!!! I understand you perfectly - when I come back home from my rest I feel the same - as one saying says : "Home, sweet home!!!" As to my weekend, it was great! On Saturday I helped my mother to clean the flat - my daddy and my brother did not help us - they went fishing... it was very sly from their side to leave us when we were cleaning but men are the men... :-)
    On Sunday I went to the cinema together with my friends, the movie was the "War of the Worlds" - I am so impressed by watching it!!! Two hours- the period it lasted had finished so quickly! And you know I was afraid to go out - it seemed that everything would be in ruins...Have you seen this film??? As to me I do not say that i love fantasy but I liked this film very much because of special effects and the unexpected happy end. And more that that in early beginning of the film the name of my country - Ukraine was mentioned :-)
    Thank you very much for your compliment and I will tell my mum that you thought she was my elder sister, she will be pleased and you will make gain!!! :-)
    You know in our small town there is no modeling agencies and you see I have never thought of the carrier of a model. But I was pleased to read your words about it!!!
    I will have my vacations in August but i have no special plans. It is a pity that your vacations are over...
    Darling, I am so happy that you want to send me the postcards!!! I would be glad to do the same!!! i am giving you my postal address and please give me yours!!! I do not want to loose you!!! Ok???
    Irina Rassadneva
    fl. 16, h. 5,
    Sirenevaya Str.
    Krasnoarmiysk
    Donetsk region
    Ukraine
    I do not want to end my letter but I need to go to work, please, write to me as soon as you can because I miss you! Your Irishka with many kisses to your cheeks.

My dear ####!
    Thank you very much for your response!!! Now i will be waiting for your letter at my postal box!!! I will check it any time I am at home!!! I will send you something as well! Be ready!!! I want to tell you what I have done the last weekend. For me it was a very nice weekend with a big surprise. The whole weekend the sun was shining and on Saturday at 14 o`clock I got the news that Yana the wife of my cousin Vladimir has born a son. His name is Dima. And I will be the godmother of Dima. About that I'm very happy. At 20 o`clock I met my friends and we celebrated the birthday of a good friend. It was a nice and long evening. We drank some wine and discussed over all what happens the last days. We had a lot of fun. On Sunday I slept very long in the morning. I stood up at 11 o`clock!!! In the evening I met two friends and we looked films as "OCEAN`S TWELVE" with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julia Roberts and we looked "ALEXANDER" with Val Kilmer, Anthony Hopkins and Angelina Jolie at one's friend's home. i liked it very much as well and by the way Angelina Jolie is my favorite actress, do you like her???
    After the films I saw some friends with their boyfriends handholding and at once I must only think about you.
    Ok, my honey...you know it was a long weekend without you.
    Sending you many hugs and kisses, your Irishka.

I googled her(him/it) email address (ir_in_a@list.ru) and looks like we have another scammer on our hands...these people are truly unbelievable...at least she (he/it) never got around to asking me for money...I wouldn't have sent any...she (he/it) had me going for a while there...
    judge for yourself

Hi my dear ####!
    I was very glad to receive your letter because it so warm and nice! For the first I tell you why I put my profile to Internet. Of course I am looking for new friends and maybe for my only love! And may be you heard that most of men in Ukraine and in Russia like vodka very much- so most of them are heavy drinkers! And Usually such men beat their wives and children and many other bad thing! and my mother's first husband was such man. They live together only 2 years
    and after that she went away from him! In my town such tragedy in each second family and I don't want it! I want to find a normal guy who will always love me, who will be careful, tender and kind for me and our children! I don't need a "prince on a white horse" I need only a normal guy! So that! and My man must be interesting , not a drinker, I hope I find such man. What do you think? :-) I like to travel but I have never been to other countries (only to Moscow in Russia) I've been to Black Sea , Azov Sea and Carpathian Mountains! It's all in Ukraine! It is my travelling! I also like sports and to drive a car. I am a good driver. I'll send you some my photos when I was in Moscow! One photo was made near the shop of famous cars "Bentley" . That cars were really nice! And other my photo is just me . Do you go in for sports? I swim ! And I also go in for running serious( track and fields) I go in for this almost 1,5 year! I am a champion of my town ! I run long distance.
    I also like to boxing on TV and you? Do you know our world champion Klitchko? Do you like boxing? I like soccer!
    What is your favorite player? I liked Edgar Davids! You know he play in glasses! But recently I have read somewhere that he beats his wife and I think it is a very big sin, what do you think? My favorite team is Real Madrid! Because there are many Brazilians play there! I like Brazilian game style! They are really good. From all native teams I like Dinamo! It's very good team! And I also like flowers , perfumes, clothes .So I like all girls things I am just a girl:-)
    Thank's you again for your answer you are very interesting guy:-)
    Irina.
    Wait for new letter.

Hello dear ####! Thank you very much for your response!!! And thank you for your photos! I liked you very much and please take care of your heart :-)!!! Ok, let's start knowing more and more about each other! I live in little town. The name of my town is Krasnoarmiysk. It?s not far from Donetsk. Donetsk is a big city. The population of Donetsk is over 1,5 million people. This is 70 km from Donetsk to my town! I have a big family! I live with my grandparents, mother, father and younger brother. Most of all I want to have a children and excellent husband! I have no a boyfriend. So I find a man who will love me all my life. The man of my life must be handsome, kind, careful and sexy. Between my interests there are cooking, travelling, dancing and sports. But most of all I like to cook! My relatives very like my cakes and they tell that they are very appitizing. I am a nurse and working in Krasnoarmiysk City Hospital. I like my job very much! I like to help people. I also like to travell! Last summer I was in Carpathian Mountains with my brother! This Mountains is situated in the west af Ukraine! There are beautiful rivers, forests and crystal lakes there! You know people who lives there find native gold in mountain rivers! It was very interesting. I studied in Donetsk Medical School 2,5 years so I am a nurse now! It was very cool than I was a student! I often went to the cinema or diskotheks that?s why I like to dance very much! My English language is not very good (may be terrible) because I studied Germany. Now I learn English in special courses almost 3 month! And I think I am a good learner? ! Write me againe please! I hope you know me some better and I want to know something interesting about you! I will wait for your next letter with impassion! I send you two my photos and I hope you like them! I will wait for your photo:-)
    On Friday I will have to go to another city to attend some courses - than I will have to pass through exams and i will get the higher category in nursering after it. So I will return on the 1st of July. I do not know will I be able to check my mailbox - will I have time or not - will I find the Internet cafe there so please do not worry about me if I will not be able to answer your letters during the week from the 24th of June till the 1st of July. I will be thinking of you and you will be always in my mind! I am looking forward to hear from you very soon till my departure. Bye Bye

Hello my dearest ####! What a pleasure for me to get your nice letter! Thank you for telling me more about yourself! I think our hobbies are similar! Darling yuor words that you would like to meet me made me happy!!! Are you serious??? I have understood that you are looking here for a marriage like me. I want to get marriage, I want to have my family and three children - two boys and a girl. And you? You know in my country I have plenty of friends who are boys of my age or we have small difference in our age - 2-5 years. To tell the truth they are like kids! They are not serious as to relations between women and men. They want only to enjoy their lives and do not want to take the responsibility, that is why if they date with someone this does not mean they are serious and I want serious relations, I feel that I want to be sure in my partner, in my soul mate. I want my soul mate to be mature - ready to create a family, ready for children, ready for responsibility. I like you and only you! I like you because many guys wrote to me with proposition " oh, let's meet and have a good f..k!" Idiots!:-( And you are other thing! You are a normal guy. You know how to talk with a woman, you are kind and clever and I value this very high:-) I am sending you some new pics! About my funny photo : I was without uniform!In my pajamas! because I am usually sleeping at night and take off my uniform:-) and my colleague wake me up in that moment! You know I usually speak when I sleep:-) i think It's funny too. i thought about you much! I think it will be great if we can live together, sleep together , eat, rest and have other little pleasure things...I hope marriage is very romantic thing! What you relatives told about me! Do they like me? Do your friends know about me? I will be waiting for your soonest response, your Irishka.

Dear ####, thank you for your letter! Darling, thank you for your great words! You know my best friends they are wondering how it can be that peoples fall in love over the Internet - through letters, through communication and I have answered them that communication means much but of course meeting the person is very important - to see will it be the spark between them... I like you very much and I think our feelings are similar but will we be able to meet each other, how can you imagine our meeting? As to me I tend to think that only a meeting can tell two people if they are meant to be together. I imagine our meeting as something intriguing, exciting, as a culmination of our correspondence, of our communication! I imagine us being together reflecting our thoughts on our acquaintance, our letters, pictures, laughing at each other. I am certain we will have a lot of things to tell each other, words which have energetic power. I deeply want our meeting to become the new stage in our relationship, even a new page in our life!!! You know I am always blushing when I am told pleasant words or the words, which are of great importance to my partner and me! I will certainly buy a special gift for you! You know I like to make gifts to my dearest and nearest people! Probably I will bring my photo album with me to show you my childhood photos, photos of my parents. I want you to send me more of your photos, for me to carry them always with me because I consider you at very least to be my close faraway fiend! By the way soon I will have my vacations, I would be pleased to spend them together with you, here in my country or somewhere else... I am looking forward to hear from you very soon! Darling I am sending you some of my pics! Your Irishka

Hello my dearest ####!
    Thank you for your letter, darling, I am happy for you, for your return home!!! I understand you perfectly - when I come back home from my rest I feel the same - as one saying says : "Home, sweet home!!!" As to my weekend, it was great! On Saturday I helped my mother to clean the flat - my daddy and my brother did not help us - they went fishing... it was very sly from their side to leave us when we were cleaning but men are the men... :-)
    On Sunday I went to the cinema together with my friends, the movie was the "War of the Worlds" - I am so impressed by watching it!!! Two hours- the period it lasted had finished so quickly! And you know I was afraid to go out - it seemed that everything would be in ruins...Have you seen this film??? As to me I do not say that i love fantasy but I liked this film very much because of special effects and the unexpected happy end. And more that that in early beginning of the film the name of my country - Ukraine was mentioned :-)
    Thank you very much for your compliment and I will tell my mum that you thought she was my elder sister, she will be pleased and you will make gain!!! :-)
    You know in our small town there is no modeling agencies and you see I have never thought of the carrier of a model. But I was pleased to read your words about it!!!
    I will have my vacations in August but i have no special plans. It is a pity that your vacations are over...
    Darling, I am so happy that you want to send me the postcards!!! I would be glad to do the same!!! i am giving you my postal address and please give me yours!!! I do not want to loose you!!! Ok???
    Irina Rassadneva
    fl. 16, h. 5,
    Sirenevaya Str.
    Krasnoarmiysk
    Donetsk region
    Ukraine
    I do not want to end my letter but I need to go to work, please, write to me as soon as you can because I miss you! Your Irishka with many kisses to your cheeks.

My dear ####!
    Thank you very much for your response!!! Now i will be waiting for your letter at my postal box!!! I will check it any time I am at home!!! I will send you something as well! Be ready!!! I want to tell you what I have done the last weekend. For me it was a very nice weekend with a big surprise. The whole weekend the sun was shining and on Saturday at 14 o`clock I got the news that Yana the wife of my cousin Vladimir has born a son. His name is Dima. And I will be the godmother of Dima. About that I'm very happy. At 20 o`clock I met my friends and we celebrated the birthday of a good friend. It was a nice and long evening. We drank some wine and discussed over all what happens the last days. We had a lot of fun. On Sunday I slept very long in the morning. I stood up at 11 o`clock!!! In the evening I met two friends and we looked films as "OCEAN`S TWELVE" with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julia Roberts and we looked "ALEXANDER" with Val Kilmer, Anthony Hopkins and Angelina Jolie at one's friend's home. i liked it very much as well and by the way Angelina Jolie is my favorite actress, do you like her???
    After the films I saw some friends with their boyfriends handholding and at once I must only think about you.
    Ok, my honey...you know it was a long weekend without you.
    Sending you many hugs and kisses, your Irishka.