Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Someone know about www.go-to-ukraine.com ???

I am corresponding with a girl (Elena Hromchenko from Kiev). I saw her ad in uk.amoreux.com. We are writing each other now through a translation service http://www.go-to-ukraine.com. They offer email translation, gift delivery, English tutoring, photography, and travel arrangements. All letters are personalized, meaning my name is mentioned several times throughout the email. Most of the photos that have been sent have a semi-pro look to them (I figure it's the photo service the agency offers). I did have pictures taken of her by the agency, which they emailed them to me. Now she begins to learn English and she told me that the best method to make it was through the agency and me I have paid to the agency for these classes.

I told her my intention of visiting her in Kiev this summer and that I had seen in an agency very good rent apartments in the centre of Kiev. But she told me that it was better to make it through go-to-ukraine.com and that they had already taught him pictures of a beautiful apartment in I centre to very good price and that they could also pick up free me in the airport.

All our communications are through go-to-ukraine.com. I have asked her for her actual, physical address and for a phone number but no address, no phone of any kind after repeated requests for this information she give me only a PO Box.
    She told me that the mailbox of its house was broken and that she feared that my letters get lost

I will plan a trip but I am afraid that she doesn?t exist and go-to-ukraine CAN have tipped the letters to me.

Someone can give me more information about this girl of about this agency???

Regards;

Juan

Juan, sorry I have no answer, just a question.

You saw in an agency very good rent apartments in the centre of Kiev.
    Who is this agency with the very good apartments?

Okay, maybe a modest answer, without expressing an opinion. Then you might tell me about the apartments provider, eh?

Check these two places,

http://www.antiscam.net/modules.php?...=print&sid=256
    http://www.antiscam.net/modules.php?...iewtopic&t=378

And in the discussion on this third one, the Kiev manager?s name is Vasiliy Hokhlov, but the go-to-ukraine website is registered to a Kiev home address belonging to Valentin Belkevich. Mr Belkevich has the exact same name as a well-known Dynamo Kiev soccer star.

http://www.ukraine.com/forums/showth...?threadid=8260

point 1: i know in the states they have these mailboxes outside. i have never seen any photos of russians with them. hence a mailbox is damaged is no reply

point 2: good translator online and free http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp

point 3: flowers are like love. they will wither away. save the money. flowers are ok for women problem is you send the wrong flowers you will be maybe be dumped

point 4: with a russian agency you do not have any backup if anything goes wrong. with a local one you do. book the apartment through a local agency

point 5: you may think that you are saving money booking an apartment to a hotel. difference is..............

if she brings round a big brother called Yuri who will ask you to help the family with a donation of say US$2000 what do you do?

a: you can say do not have the money and see how fast he looks through your wallet

b: you can give the money because you are in apartment and do not have anywhere to go to

c: you can give an excuse that you have to go to the bank tomorrow. and ask him politely (you can always play them at scamming back) to come tomorrow and you will make sure you have US$3000.

you can do option 3 if you are staying in a hotel cos all you do is pack your bags and find another hotel

now think about it.......

and last but not least, how do you know it is not a fake site? easy to set a site up. and at least......... if you do, pay with a credit card. you will maybe have some assistance if all falls through and you do not get the service

to be or not to be. that is the question.

point 1: i know in the states they have these mailboxes outside. i have never seen any photos of russians with them. hence a mailbox is damaged is no reply

point 2: good translator online and free http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp

point 3: flowers are like love. they will wither away. save the money. flowers are ok for women problem is you send the wrong flowers you will be maybe be dumped

point 4: with a russian agency you do not have any backup if anything goes wrong. with a local one you do. book the apartment through a local agency

point 5: you may think that you are saving money booking an apartment to a hotel. difference is..............

if she brings round a big brother called Yuri who will ask you to help the family with a donation of say US$2000 what do you do?

a: you can say do not have the money and see how fast he looks through your wallet

b: you can give the money because you are in apartment and do not have anywhere to go to

c: you can give an excuse that you have to go to the bank tomorrow. and ask him politely (you can always play them at scamming back) to come tomorrow and you will make sure you have US$3000.

you can do option 3 if you are staying in a hotel cos all you do is pack your bags and find another hotel

now think about it.......

and last but not least, how do you know it is not a fake site? easy to set a site up. and at least......... if you do, pay with a credit card. you will maybe have some assistance if all falls through and you do not get the service

to be or not to be. that is the question.

Obijuan, you are being scammed. Please take a look at these points:

1) She is using a P.O. box

2) She insists that you use a particular web site

3) She wants you to book the hotel through the same web site

4) She "begins to learn English" and makes you pay for her classes

5) If she loves you, she will give out proper details

Obijuan, you are being scammed. Please take a look at these points:

1) She is using a P.O. box

2) She insists that you use a particular web site

3) She wants you to book the hotel through the same web site

4) She "begins to learn English" and makes you pay for her classes

5) If she loves you, she will give out proper details