Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The persistance of Elena

Even though I've called her tune and called a damm liar, she continues to insist she's using an Internet cafe in Saratov, here is her latest with expanded mail-header.

X-Apparently-To: Kowalski@yahoo.co.uk via 217.146.176.98; Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:35:39 +0000
    X-Originating-IP: [194.67.23.149]
    Return-Path: <elena77775@mail.ru>
    Authentication-Results: mta108.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=mail.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    Received: from 194.67.23.149 (EHLO mx3.mail.ru) (194.67.23.149) by mta108.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:35:39 +0000
    Received: from [217.107.237.16] (port=28101 helo=16.237.dialup.mari-el.ru) by mx3.mail.ru with asmtp id 1E3T8f-000885-00 for Kowalski@yahoo.co.uk; Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:35:38 +0400
    Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:39:36 +0400
    X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.02.3 CE) Educational
    Reply-to: elena77775@mail.ru
    X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
    Message-ID: <18334286.20050812093936@mail.ru>
    To: "Kowalski" <Kowalski@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: Re: You are a liar
    In-Reply-To: <20050811215809.41989.qmail@web26903.mail.ukl.yaho o.com>
    References: <20050811215809.41989.qmail@web26903.mail.ukl.yaho o.com>
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Content-Length: 454

Greetings Kowalski. I have learned from the manager of cafe that we really
    leave in the Internet through Republic Mary-El only because so very
    high speed of the Internet and the big degree of compression is
    guaranteed!!! IT HE to me HAS SAID SIMPLY FASTEST PROXY the SERVER to
    which the cafe from which I was possible to be connected and I write
    to you letters my dear!!!
    Elena.

Hehe, wonderful.

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Hello there Kowalski. Isn't it quite interesting how they try and I mean try to convince us they are real, so we will not list them on a scam list. The "ladies" that have tried to DUPE me from YO , have suddenly disappeared into the blue when I told them I was coming to YO in October and would have the police look them up so the authorities would know of the internet fraud they are pulling. How quick they try to reappear under another name, but the letters and pictures are their downfalls. And they call US dummies.

SEND NO MONEY.....PLEASE..

Hi Toymaker,

Just to prolong things a little, I asked her to tell me the name and address of the internet cafe in Saratov that she uses. I doubt any answer will be forthcoming.I've given up sending reports as so many many keep arising. I have to say, in all honesty, if she was for real, I'd be more than happy, but she's a fake. I did ask her if she was able to sail up and down the Volga. To me, scammer land borders the Volga from Mari-El all the way down.

Maybe I'll mail you a new piccy of her.

Cheers

K

Elena IS BACK for sure ^^

Well, she sure got a hard time from me, stoopid bitch lol

Cheers

K

what you have done ????

can i ask you some details????

Oh, well I called her liar on several occasions, so she kept insisting she wasn't. Said she was using a net cafe in Saratov !!, when she's mailing from Mar-El. I strung her along, sent dummy WU tranfers, got more pictures out of here, called a damm liar, she got really really pissed off. LOL. Couldn't answer me when I asked for the name and address of her net cafe lol.

I asked for and got pictures of her in her bikini, interesting as she's now Brunette and on the bikini shot, she's blonde, Only they forgot to crop the boyfriends foot out of the shot lol lol.

Play them for it's worth, and then kick em hard.

Cheers

Kowalski

yo man !! awsome lolll

i just receive a new letter from her lol

and in this letter i know she have a pc at home lol

look
    quote:I have saved all your letters on my computer so that I can re-read them when I want
    and she wants to know more on me lol

quote:let me have a look into that little secret room in your mind, where you keep your little secret dreams about romance and passionate love.
    what can i write to her lol
    please comment ^^

thx

basically tell her you dream of her and the scantier the better. She will reveal to you so you stay interested. be interested in being with her in bed etc. be flabbergasted by her "beauty" would do anything to be with her alone... come on use your imagination. Perhaps a naked picture.

basically tell her you dream of her and the scantier the better. She will reveal to you so you stay interested. be interested in being with her in bed etc. be flabbergasted by her "beauty" would do anything to be with her alone... come on use your imagination. Perhaps a naked picture.