Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Elena gets the pet

Hoho,

Elena, didn't like me calling her tune. Dig this, an upset scammer lol lol lol

Greetings. To me has already bothered that you constantly accuse me of
    that that I deceive you, if you so think and now simply stop to write
    to me. I do not like to read your letters you to me HAVE BOTHERED DO
    NOT WRITE to me
    MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL
    THIS. Success!!!!!!!
    Elena.

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Hiya Buddy;

Does this mean in anyways that she doesn't want to talk to you anymore??????? LOL LOL LOL.

how many times does a person have to say you are a SCAMMER before these women get the message????

Keep up the good work. I am onto another one so will give you an IP later see if you can decipher where it comes from.

Ciao Terry

DO NOT SEND MONEY.....PLEASE...

Hi Buddy,

Yeah, you couldn't make it up lol lol. She really got the hump when i asked whose foot was in the bikini piccy. And then I said to her, are you Ivan lol lol

Cheers

K

I would love to be a fly on her wall to see the reactions. I had one that said she was from Ursdon Farm and I actually had to send her some pics of herself from other men that posted her under some aliases. Clearly the identical pics but she still insisted she loved me. I found out that she was from YO and I will make a point of looking her up somehow as the town is small and the people know eachother. The letters stopped when I told her I knew where she was from and that I knew she used a computer (one of two) from a home and I was turning her correspondence over to the law. LOL LOL

LOL, 90% of scam artists I have played with were all from Mari-EL. They must all known to each other, please look her up and kick her damm ass.

Cheers

K

Hi guys are you refering to the same Elena who will not communicate unless money is sent?
    I sent her a fake Western Union deposit confirmation as well.
    I posted a copy on your previous posting. It can be edited to allow any amount and code, it is in word format.
    I take it she will be pissed with me as well now.
    Gordy

Hi Man,

I would say that it is the one and same Elena, she won't talk unless she gets paid to talk. There are some pictures of her AlexB's site.

Cheers

K