Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is she 4 real or just a another scammer

Gentlemen(and ladies) I require your help to determine if this young lady I am in contact with is for realor just a waste of my time...so far she has not requested money...yet!!!

Letter 1, 19 Jun 2005

Hello dear !!!!! I live in Russia. I was born in 1980 31 December. I've graduated from Novosibirsk State Pedagogical Institute 4 yeas ago. I'm a tutor of a kindergarten. And I like my profession very much. I just adore my pupils. It's great that you can give them your knowledge to teach them, to think, to live, to be a good & intelligent person. What about you? Do you love children? Have you got any questions to me? I think you have. Please ask me any questions I'll answer all you questions with great pleasure. What I'm looking for? It's love, mutual understanding and respect. I need a man who I can share my life with, trust to. I value when people are open and honest with me. And what about you? Are you looking for the same? I want to find a person for me, which like, understanding and valuing me, to which I could hope in the off day. I want to find a person with which becomes my husband on the whole life. Have you got a dream? What is your idea of the romantic holiday? Do you like children? Would you like to have a family some day? What is your idea of the happy family? I'll be very glad if you answer all these questions. They will help me to know you better. I hope to hear from your soon,Neznakomka.

Letter 2, 24 June 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I have a great desire to meet that special man; I am ready to put maximum effort in finding my missing half. So, I have made a strong decision to try to find my future abroad. And I'm ready to put maximum effort not only to find that special husband one, but also to build a warm and friendly relationship with him. I adore nature. I feel nature very deep and every singe change in the nature is reflected in me, my mood. I think there nothing more perfect than trees, flowers, cloudy fantasies and harmony of masterpieces created by nature. But those masterpieces created by human beings impress me too. I try to go to the theatre, museums and concerts when I have some free time. They make my feelings flash out like sparks and then these sparks turn to fire, the fire of love I need a man who will share with me this wonderful life, who will be able to understand the world of my feelings. And I will give him my whole world in return. I hope our intentions and life's goals are in harm! ony and it will help us to get to know each other better. I'm a very sensual and dreaming woman who loves all beautiful things, such as music's, flowers, sea, animals, nature, adventures and surprises. I'm an open person, I trust the people. I like very much the spontaneity in romantically relations between a woman and a man. I'm a optimist, I'm joyful, I like laughing and joy. I am very romantic and I like animals very much, I have a dog and a cat. I am sociable and my interests are various Please, read it and tell me what do you think about that. I'm a tender, and family life in full love, where harmony and mutual understanding would reign is important for me first of all. A romantic holiday for me would be spending quality time with my special someone, holding hands, and enjoying the scenery of the sunset over the ocean, or cuddling on a vista in the mountains and looking at the bright lights of the city below. I have never been on a cruise but would really like to try this - I just can't justify going alone! My passion is watching movies. Why wait for a holiday when you can cuddle on the couch together and lose yourself in a very captivating movie? Some hot chocolate or popcorn, depending on the mood, perhaps a nice foot massage for my partner and afterwards I can lay my head on he lap to allow he to run he fingers through my hair. I would consider these moments to be blissful and they could be enjoyed on a nearly daily basis. I would very much like to have children, feel that 2 to 3 would be about right for me, and I would want to take an active role in their upbringing.
    I hope to hear from your soon.
    Best regards,Neznakomka.

Letter 3, 1, July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I bring up children about 3-5 years old. I want search man for me, which love, understanding and valuing me. I want to find a person with which becomes my husband on the whole life I shall love him and shall it's faithfully companion in the whole him life. I don't find my second half in Russia, and so I want find my future in other country. Deal not in that I want to leave Russia, simply I did not find understanding amongst Russian mans. Of course if I find such man I will go for him although on end of globe. I have so much love, which I want to present my loved man. If you and I were to be together, I would not leave you except for one thing that I do not forgive: betrayal. If a man that is with me in a relationship were to sleep with another woman, then I can't forgive this and we would be though. I much like to go in the theatre, in the art gallery; I much like to read books (novels), journals. I like together with my mother prepare a pie or cake (I much like to prepare),! but on evenings I like to talk with mother or look TV. But these evening can be much seldom, because I much occupied on work in the school and come homeward late. I live together with my mother in apartment. My mother is a teacher as well, but she doesn't work now because of her illness. As for my father, he left us when I was 4. I almost don't remember him. Since that time my mother didn't marry again, so she brought me up an alone. I think it was very difficult for her. I lived without help and support, I went through different difficulties about which I don't want to speak. But I have gone trough these difficulties and remember this I feel that everything I have done correctly. My mother always told me that one should look at difficulties with smile not mentioning that there is a shout of despair in the throat and there are tears in eyes. do you like camping? Yesn of course.....but i don't have many free time. What do I appreciate most in a man? Trust. What is the most important thing in life to me? Trust.
    All my kisses for you,
    Neznakomka.

Letter 4, 5 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I very much like to read yours of the letter and they deliver to me a lot of pleasures. With each your letter I begin understand that at us with you can that that will turn out. I already more reflect on ours with you the attitudes more seriously. My opinion is those, I consider that most important between the man and woman this complete trust, I hate when the people deceive each other. As I consider in what that the moment we of life to accept the conciliatory proposals, you see it too is the important part of the attitude between the man and woman. You probably think that I the very serious man, but it not so, I simply do not want to be mistaken in a choice of the future husband and liking man. At the given moment my feelings to YOU already that that more than friendly to your words I begin to understand that you the honour man. Your words, which you write me, warm my soul and heart. It so is wonderful when there is in this world a man to which I am not indifferent. It is ! pleasant to me so to receive from you the letters and feelings, which I thus test to not pass by words. It is very pleasant to me to learn that we by mutual understanding each other, you see it is the very important fact in ours with you the attitudes. If we want to create strong union, we should trust and understand each other in all I feel fine, concerning me cannot worry with me that's all right. All my kisses for you,Neznakomka.

Letter 5 , 8 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I just know it's different with you, your words touch me dearly and I know we will be happy together. I know you feel the same way. In that all my letters to you have always been from the bottom of my heart. Everyday you are on my mind, and in my thoughts. I feel lost without you right now, I don't feel complete anymore you have captured my heart and soul, I know once we finally meet our desire will implode and start a chain reaction of passion and fire. We have so much in common sometimes when I write you letters I forget to add a certain question or thought. When I receive your letter, you either ask that question or you write my missing thought. I feel strongly that our souls are talking to each other telepathically. I am filled with emotion, excitement and desire, which makes, my passion for you, which turns into fire. There are no words that can describe how I feel at this present moment; you have made me so happy. I long to spend every remaining minute of my life with! you. You are so dear to me and you are the most important man in my life. I want to share your experiences of the world, and take you to countries that you have dreamed off.I dream of us standing on a deck of the ship watching the sun set and returning at midnight looking upon the stars watching out for a shooting star where we make a wish. I know I keep repeating myself but since I have known you, my life has changed dramatically I feel empty without you. I seem to be floating on clouds with fulfillment and anxiety, my love for you grow stronger every minute.
    All my kisses for you,Neznakomka.

Letter 6, 11 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I was so glad when I received you letter. It was as always filled with great warmth and tenderness. When I found out that there is a letter from you I felt that I'm the happiest woman in the World. I read your letter and my heart starts beating frequently. I'm so glad that I found YOU. You are in other part of the world. But when I read your letters I feel as if we are together. I feel desire to be with you, looking into your eyes, to be in your tight hug ... I feel you become more intimate for me. Every day, when I wake up, I think: "What are you doing now? Do you go to sleep. May be right now you are thinking of me". Every night I go to sleep with dreams of our meeting and long life together. I feel it is our destiny to meet each other. We have to take the step, which can change our lives. We can spend long and happy life together. I want to love you, I want to care and support you. I think you are a person that I can be faithful to, and love for the rest of my life. You are so kind and compassionate. You brought light and sunshine to my heart. I just want to look into your eyes and to stay with you forever. I can't find the words to tell you how happy I just know you. I am so filled up with tender feeling toward you, my darling and waiting so impatiently to meet you and to be with you forever. I told my mother about you because you are become a very important person in my life. She wishes for you and me together all the happiness in the world. I am so waiting for you. You with whom I know my passion will become more than I have ever know it to be. You make my heartbeat and my mind race with thoughts and feelings of you and I being together. I can't wait for us to spend some time alone together. I am so excited that I almost don't know what to say. Whenever we are apart, whenever I feel the need to be with you forever. I picture you in my mind and it makes me so happy that you are in my life. I long to wrap my around you and hold you close never wanting let you go. And only then I will be definitely happy because you mean so much to me. I miss you so much. I wish I could be with you every minute. You are in my heart and thoughts. Bye for now.
    Million & 1 kiss you.
    Yours Neznakomka.

Letter 7, 15 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I think that you are a very handsome romantic person. For me the difference in age is not important. The main thing for me as I wrote you before, is spontaneity in romantically relations between a woman and a man. I'm a tender, and family life in full love, where harmony and mutual understanding would reign is important for me first of all. Yes I want us to be a perfect couple. And I am happy that you found me. My heart is warmed by your words. You have occupied my soul. You are very dear to me. I want to be only with you. I agree to spend every minute of my life with you. I believe that it will be OUR life, not your life and my life. Now I don't want to wake up from my alarm clock ringing, I want to wake up from your kisses. You'll be surrounded by love, care, and tenderness. You'll be drowned in the depth of my eyes, get lost in the fragrance of my hair. You will never regret meeting me. My Dear, I am so sorry we've spent so many years without each other. I don't want our ! words of love and tenderness to remain just words. But our meeting is up to you. My Love, our future is in your hands. My heart is filled with tenderness, but letter is only black and white. Those words of tenderness must be said face-to-face .We must see each other, hear each other, feel the warmth of our hands. I dream in the same way on evenings with my loved man. I dream of that that someday-cool winter at night I with my loved man (as you) shall lie under the blanket in embraces each other and in this moment I feel itself the happiest woman in the world.
    I was thinking about some of the things that I want, or like in a marriage or a relationship. 1) Love: I want to love and I want to be loved by man of my dreams and that is why I am looking for man who will love me with all of her heart. Love is the main thing and I am sure that love is the beginning of all other feelings between people who wants to be together. 2) Honesty: It is very important as a stage of our dating when we write each other e-mails because if somebody lies in letters and in reality all is not as he wrote it is very bad and it will turn into nothing. 3) Responsibility: I think this feature of character is very important because we think about creating family where we will love and take care of each other and without responsibility we will not have any success in it. 4) Desire: Desire to love make a family, and desire to be with me to the end of our days. This desire is very important for me also. Look forward to receiving your letter and to our meeting. I'm looking forward to hear from you! I miss you very much! I kiss you. I think about you. With LOVE Yours Neznakomka.

Letter 8, 20 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I was delighted to receive your letter today; you have filled my empty heart with your words. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so open and honest. I have never encountered a man as sincere as you. That's why I adore you so much. My heart will go on and on for you. You are a remarkable and trustworthy person. Every letter I have written to you is the truth and my feelings towards you are 100% genuine. I long to get to know you better, which will enable us to become best friends, which in the future turns out to be more. I say this sincerely I want you to get to know me better and for you to listen to your heart, to make sure I am the right woman for you. So far based on what I know about you, my heart tells me that you are the man for me. Writing this letter to you, the butterflies in my stomach seem like they are producing electricity, which sends fulfillment to my entire body. Have you felt this too? It's true what people say, when you find the man of your! dreams the feeling that your body, experiences is remarkable and wonderful. I can only imagine how our bodies will react once we meet each other. But whilst we remain patient for that day to arrive we should hold onto the feeling, which we both have now. The feelings that I have for you, I have never experienced before. You are so perfect for me, I long for the day, where we get our own house and decorate and provide a perfect family orientated home. I also long for the day where we become parents; I want to have a family, with you, so much. but how about when we to meet each other? Do you can come to me????? I would like to send you a letter through regular mail as well... what do you think? OK! But it's long time.......one month! All my kisses for you,Neznakomka.

Leteer 9, 26 July 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I have received your letter that I waited with anxiety and that has made me happy. Of course I want to see you too. I want to talk to you face to face. I'm very happy to have such man as you. I would like have wings and they bring me easily and free towards you. I miss you and dream about you every minute. I much got accustomed to you, I like you very much & I not to know to with me will if I shall not get letters from you. My dear I much want be now near by you, embracing you, kiss you, but I understand that now this impossible. But I anxiously wait meeting with you. All my kisses for you,Neznakomka.

Letter 10 , 5 August 2005

Hello my dear !!!! Thank you very much for the letter. I would like to be with you too & as soon as it's possible. I want to be near you the whole daylong. I want to wake up with you sweet & hot kisses. I dream being your wife, to cook breakfast for you. I want you to come home with flowers for me (I like roses very much). Then we'll have dinner at candlelight & after that have sex the whole night. You know that for me it's very serious. I want to be yours so much, but I hope it's not game for you. I want you be my only man. I want to belong to you whole my life. I think I'll never love anybody else in my life, but you. I'm used to you & your letters. I love you so much. I want everybody to know about my love to you. My love, please tell me when I can come to your place. I want see you, to kiss every part of your body & I want you to hold you. My love that I see you very soon. I'm ready to go to you just now.
    I live in city YOSHKAR - OLA it is small city to be 1000km from MOSCOW. The capital of the republic is located in Yoshkar-Ola. In 1990 the city of Yoshkar-Ola became one of Russia's "historic cities" and actually it deserves to be called so. Since 1928 it is named Yoshkar-Ola (Literally means "red city" in the Mari language). Yoshkar-Ola is the capital of the republic Mari El and is a center of science, culture and the arts. Yoshkar-Ola is renowned for its theatres and places of culture where both professional and folk associations provide enjoyment for the city's inhabitants and guests. Yoshkar-Ola is twined with Sombatkhey in Hungary and Bourges in France. Yoshkar-Ola is proud of its status as the center of Finno-Ugrian culture. All who visit our city carry away vivid memories of the warmth of our hospitality.
    My work takes up almost all my free time, but if I do have it, I enjoy reading or communicating with friends. I have lots of them, but not so long ago I started understanding that it's not enough for me, that I want to have the one person whom I would love and trust completely. 6:30-7:30 - Physical Fitness Training (Gym, Run, stuff like that) 7:30-9:00 - Bath, get dressed for work, eat breakfast 9:00-19:00 - Work 19:00 - Go home & help my mom. I work five days in a week - from Monday till Friday. It is the standard established in Russia. But sometimes I work on Saturday and even on Sunday. It is called - maintenance standby. I hug you & send you my hot kisses,Neznakomka.

Letter 11, 11 August 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I can't believe everything that is happening between us. I feel deep in my heart that you are the one for me. Made to share the rest of my life with you, and you have also gained my trust 100%. When I think of you, I think of all ours dreams yet to be discovered, all the time shared together, watching our children grow, seeing every area of our lives blossom into the greatest life. There are so many dreams I have, so many I have waited to share with that special man (you), all of which I want you to be a part of. Out of any man I have ever dated you are the only one that has ever touched me so that I feel that I can't live the rest of my life without you. For this I love you so much. For this I am willing to wait for you, for this I am willing to devote my life to making you happy, and willing to become the woman of your dreams. And to love you like no woman will ever love you. P.S. When you will come to me?????????? All my kisses for you,Neznakomka.

Letter 12, 17 August 2005

Hello my dear !!!!! I miss you so much, and I spend so many hours every day thinking of you. I have never been surer of loving someone as I am with you! I know you will be the best friend, lover, husband, father that I could ever possibly dream of having. I love you so much; I have a hard time getting through every day that we are not together. I so wish I could be with you, it is all I can think of. I go to sleep at night dreaming of you and I wake up seeing you in my mind. I know we are just too perfect to not be together. I love you, and I pray for the time we can be with each other. I will let you know soon when the best time to come meet you will be...OK? I think in september????? Love you forever!!! Neznakomka.

I have read the letters here and I beleive you may have a real winner. She asks no money. She is very clear about describing herself and her feelings. There are real "ladies" in Yoshkar-Ola and i really know of 3. I am myself going to see one in Oct. and one writes to my best friend here and a very good aquaintence is marrying one and living in Russia. Suggest going to see her in her home town. See her reaction. If she suggests coming to see you then it gets questionable. Stay in touch with us on this forum and we will not steer you wrong. Did you google.com her name? Do you know her mailing address? I can get my lady to check it out. lots more questions but after only 2 months it is still too early to really tell. there are still questions you can ask that will answer some of the question marks , but they will come in time.

I have read the letters here and I beleive you may have a real winner. She asks no money. She is very clear about describing herself and her feelings. There are real "ladies" in Yoshkar-Ola and i really know of 3. I am myself going to see one in Oct. and one writes to my best friend here and a very good aquaintence is marrying one and living in Russia. Suggest going to see her in her home town. See her reaction. If she suggests coming to see you then it gets questionable. Stay in touch with us on this forum and we will not steer you wrong. Did you google.com her name? Do you know her mailing address? I can get my lady to check it out. lots more questions but after only 2 months it is still too early to really tell. there are still questions you can ask that will answer some of the question marks , but they will come in time.

Not so Toymaker, those letters are crap and as false as I can be. If that guy sends any money, he need his head looked at.

Trust me, I know when I smell scams.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Not so Toymaker, those letters are crap and as false as I can be. If that guy sends any money, he need his head looked at.

Trust me, I know when I smell scams.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Gentlemen I have no inention of sending money...I jut want to make sure that she is for real...
    In her last letter she mentioned that she would like for me to veisit her in September...I'll have to wait and see if that will be possible once I am sure she is genuine...I have asked for her phone number so I can call her...am waiting for her reply...

Cheers

Gentlemen I have no inention of sending money...I jut want to make sure that she is for real...
    In her last letter she mentioned that she would like for me to veisit her in September...I'll have to wait and see if that will be possible once I am sure she is genuine...I have asked for her phone number so I can call her...am waiting for her reply...

Cheers

Toymaker,
    I did google her and came up empty...I will try to get more info from her and let you know...it would be great if your lady friend could get info ...thanks

Toymaker,
    I did google her and came up empty...I will try to get more info from her and let you know...it would be great if your lady friend could get info ...thanks

Hi Kowalski,

I never meant for him to send money at all. I never suggest that and he never offered. I did make it clear that a lot of questions need answering before he falls into "REAL" thing. two months is not enough time and we do not know what he has been writing her either.