Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hi Kowalski,

I never meant for him to send money at all. I never suggest that and he never offered. I did make it clear that a lot of questions need answering before he falls into "REAL" thing. two months is not enough time and we do not know what he has been writing her either.

Sorry Hombre9

I misread your last letter you posted. She does suggest a time to come see you not come see me. Did you suggest a trip to you? or a meeting in Russia perhaps bringing her to Moscow? As previously said we do not know your letters and what questions of yours she is answering. but I agree with Kowalski that the odor is wafting around this one

Sorry Hombre9

I misread your last letter you posted. She does suggest a time to come see you not come see me. Did you suggest a trip to you? or a meeting in Russia perhaps bringing her to Moscow? As previously said we do not know your letters and what questions of yours she is answering. but I agree with Kowalski that the odor is wafting around this one

Do you know man, how many times I've read some of that stuff ? I work in a kindergarten, funny so did Svetlana, my daddy left us when I was four, Nadhezdna. Seen it all before, you've been warned dudes.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Do you know man, how many times I've read some of that stuff ? I work in a kindergarten, funny so did Svetlana, my daddy left us when I was four, Nadhezdna. Seen it all before, you've been warned dudes.

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Run away, and run away quickly. Anyone that can shovel that much love crap in a few letters is a scammer. I doubt she answered any of your questions in your letters. After 6 letters she is awaiting to be with you forever? She is a novice scammer, who has yet to progress to the level where they write you normal letters, and lure you into a trap and then try and get money. Her letters are form letters with the computer sticking your name after My dear ****

As said earlier, you've been warned.

Run away, and run away quickly. Anyone that can shovel that much love crap in a few letters is a scammer. I doubt she answered any of your questions in your letters. After 6 letters she is awaiting to be with you forever? She is a novice scammer, who has yet to progress to the level where they write you normal letters, and lure you into a trap and then try and get money. Her letters are form letters with the computer sticking your name after My dear ****

As said earlier, you've been warned.

imported_admin Guest

Hi hombre9,

After reading posted here letters our opinion is - 99,9% possible scam.
    By the way, "Neznakomka" means in Russian "Stranger". Do you know her real name? If no, it is strange to read this: "...I so wish I could be with you, it is all I can think of. I go to sleep at night dreaming of you and I wake up seeing you in my mind. I know we are just too perfect to not be together. I love you, and I pray for the time we can be with each other..."

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin Guest

Hi hombre9,

After reading posted here letters our opinion is - 99,9% possible scam.
    By the way, "Neznakomka" means in Russian "Stranger". Do you know her real name? If no, it is strange to read this: "...I so wish I could be with you, it is all I can think of. I go to sleep at night dreaming of you and I wake up seeing you in my mind. I know we are just too perfect to not be together. I love you, and I pray for the time we can be with each other..."

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

In response to my last letter about her name and a request for a phone nummber and postal address she repied...

My real name Natalya, Neznakomka it's my nickname,my pseudonym.

Call me +78362466130 Tuesday 23, 3.00. PM Moscow time.

All my kisses for you,Natalya.