Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is the checklist I used in the past.
    - Ask specific questions in your emails, a lot of scammers never answer these questions.
    - Ask for photo's with her family and friends
    - Ask her were she works, name of the company etc.
    - Ask her for her telephonenumber and full address
    - Check the scam sites with the above information
    - She should never have asked for money
    - Keep corresponding and calling her for 4-6 months, by that time you should have a good idea about this lady.

Go there, buy a ticket, rent your own apartment.
    Most companies renting an apartment will pick you up from the airport.
    Take care of your travel arrangements yourself, do not accept an offer from the lady.
    When you meet her, meet her only in public places or in your own appartment. Do not get in a position were you are alone with her and some unknown males, so called friends or family.
    Take plastic money with you and leave your expensive stuff at home the first time.
    The worse thing that can happen is that she does not show up, so have a spare plan.
    Good luck

The first two letters in which the lady repeats over and over again her desire to have a family merely represent a tactic designed to bait the lonely middle-aged man in his prime earning years. I think this is the stereotype FSU scammers have concerning the most lucrative internet "market segment".

In a subsequent letter, she writes:

I feel strongly that our souls are talking to each other telepathically. I am filled with emotion, excitement and desire, which makes, my passion for you, which turns into fire. There are no words that can describe how I feel at this present moment; you have made me so happy. I long to spend every remaining minute of my life with! you. You are so dear to me and you are the most important man in my life. I want to share your experiences of the world, and take you to countries that you have dreamed off.I dream of us standing on a deck of the ship watching the sun set and returning at midnight looking upon the stars watching out for a shooting star where we make a wish. I know I keep repeating myself but since I have known you, my life has changed dramatically I feel empty without you. I seem to be floating on clouds with fulfillment and anxiety, my love for you grow stronger every minute.

I just don't believe that any Russian woman would ever write such effusive prose. If you know an FSU woman for 1-2 years, visited her in her country several times and she yours and you have an active relationship, then maybe you can get out of her an "I love you" or "I need you" after several months of just "I constantly am thinking about you." In contrast, long winded expressions of love, before any meeting (let alone relationship) has begun, are pure scam. Russian women are very proud -- they won't even write that clap-trap after a prolonged romance and plenty of hot sex!

It is possible for a man to date a childless FSU woman considerably his junior by 15-20 years but the girl is most likely after "a life-style of the rich and famous" and will be less interested in procreation and more interested in capital accumulation and exotic vacations and luxury vehicles -- unless perhaps the years have been kind to you and you look like a Hollywood actor or have the physique of a professional athlete. A divorced young lady with a child might be a better bet to support a considerable age gap, as a long term option, as her options are more limited and her financial burden greater. Even this "better bet" category may up the ante once they know you are hooked and want to get married.

However, the young lady you are corresponding with, rather than aiming to secure her future through a lucrative marriage, merely wants to scam you for as much as your naivete permits.
    AmericanRichardC

The first two letters in which the lady repeats over and over again her desire to have a family merely represent a tactic designed to bait the lonely middle-aged man in his prime earning years. I think this is the stereotype FSU scammers have concerning the most lucrative internet "market segment".

In a subsequent letter, she writes:

I feel strongly that our souls are talking to each other telepathically. I am filled with emotion, excitement and desire, which makes, my passion for you, which turns into fire. There are no words that can describe how I feel at this present moment; you have made me so happy. I long to spend every remaining minute of my life with! you. You are so dear to me and you are the most important man in my life. I want to share your experiences of the world, and take you to countries that you have dreamed off.I dream of us standing on a deck of the ship watching the sun set and returning at midnight looking upon the stars watching out for a shooting star where we make a wish. I know I keep repeating myself but since I have known you, my life has changed dramatically I feel empty without you. I seem to be floating on clouds with fulfillment and anxiety, my love for you grow stronger every minute.

I just don't believe that any Russian woman would ever write such effusive prose. If you know an FSU woman for 1-2 years, visited her in her country several times and she yours and you have an active relationship, then maybe you can get out of her an "I love you" or "I need you" after several months of just "I constantly am thinking about you." In contrast, long winded expressions of love, before any meeting (let alone relationship) has begun, are pure scam. Russian women are very proud -- they won't even write that clap-trap after a prolonged romance and plenty of hot sex!

It is possible for a man to date a childless FSU woman considerably his junior by 15-20 years but the girl is most likely after "a life-style of the rich and famous" and will be less interested in procreation and more interested in capital accumulation and exotic vacations and luxury vehicles -- unless perhaps the years have been kind to you and you look like a Hollywood actor or have the physique of a professional athlete. A divorced young lady with a child might be a better bet to support a considerable age gap, as a long term option, as her options are more limited and her financial burden greater. Even this "better bet" category may up the ante once they know you are hooked and want to get married.

However, the young lady you are corresponding with, rather than aiming to secure her future through a lucrative marriage, merely wants to scam you for as much as your naivete permits.
    AmericanRichardC

Stay away from her.
    Despite the fact that the majority of us thinks she a a scam for >90%, you can always check it out, by going there yourself.
    Just take some precautions in the planning of your trip.
    This is also depending on your finacial situation, if it takes all your savings to go there, don't go!
    See, my remarks of the 6th of October

Stay away from her.
    Despite the fact that the majority of us thinks she a a scam for >90%, you can always check it out, by going there yourself.
    Just take some precautions in the planning of your trip.
    This is also depending on your finacial situation, if it takes all your savings to go there, don't go!
    See, my remarks of the 6th of October