Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A word....

Default A word....

Everybody is posting ' is this woman a scammer ?' over 90% of Russian women who contact you over the net in response to your personal ad are crooks, scammers, and many of them are are[8D]not even women but men. Your sweetheart lol, is just as much likely to be Ivan rather than Olga.

So, you have to assume from the word go, that they are scammers, the clues are all there. Wishy washy letters that say nothing in particular. Goofy stuff, like I work with children, my daddy left us when I was little blah blah. First, they want your trust, then they want your emotions, and finally your money. Suckers Beware lol.

Cheers

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

i do not trust all these women but I post things like "is she a scammer" to warn other men and start them looking on sites and realize just the number of scamming "people "there actually are.

i do not trust all these women but I post things like "is she a scammer" to warn other men and start them looking on sites and realize just the number of scamming "people "there actually are.

Toymaker my friend, some of us are wise to the ways of scam, many clearly are not, otherwise they wouldn't have so many doubts and have ask the anti-scam experts.

My purpose is not to save money for people dumb enough to lose it, but to thwart those dirt bags mailing out of Russia.

Cheers

Kowalski

Toymaker my friend, some of us are wise to the ways of scam, many clearly are not, otherwise they wouldn't have so many doubts and have ask the anti-scam experts.

My purpose is not to save money for people dumb enough to lose it, but to thwart those dirt bags mailing out of Russia.

Cheers

Kowalski

Koalski: I come to this forum for a chuckle during the day. You cannot warn off the American male. They do not understand that a young beautiful woman will not fall in love with an older man. There are a few out there that prove to be the exceptions. And gurss what they are already taken. The best advice is not to send money unless you have slept with her. To be honest with you guys who are new here, there are no such things as truth in advertising. Think with the brain above your belt for a change. Thanks to all the american men who send money overseas. You are adding to the problem of finding an overseas wife.Soon the american women will start.

Randolph J Peters

Koalski: I come to this forum for a chuckle during the day. You cannot warn off the American male. They do not understand that a young beautiful woman will not fall in love with an older man. There are a few out there that prove to be the exceptions. And gurss what they are already taken. The best advice is not to send money unless you have slept with her. To be honest with you guys who are new here, there are no such things as truth in advertising. Think with the brain above your belt for a change. Thanks to all the american men who send money overseas. You are adding to the problem of finding an overseas wife.Soon the american women will start.

Randolph J Peters

Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers.

Cheers

K

Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers.

Cheers

K

imported_n/a Guest

It's really not fair to call the other people here suckers. Just remember that you started out just like we did and made mistakes! If you did not, more power to you! However, acting like a child and calling others names does no good at all. Its one thing to give advice and another to tear someone apart for making a mistake.

John