Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A word....

imported_n/a Guest

It's really not fair to call the other people here suckers. Just remember that you started out just like we did and made mistakes! If you did not, more power to you! However, acting like a child and calling others names does no good at all. Its one thing to give advice and another to tear someone apart for making a mistake.

John

imported_admin Guest

Thank you, tjcat2001.

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

imported_admin Guest

Thank you, tjcat2001.

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Admin

I really think we all are here to help one another. The way people look at any given situation will differ and their response may not sit well with everyone but in the end we are here to fight the Russian scammer encroachment. Not really name calling as a different view of the situation at hand. I got hit this morning by a previous scammer of mine as she has only changed her name....even sent the same pics to me...ha ha

I really think we all are here to help one another. The way people look at any given situation will differ and their response may not sit well with everyone but in the end we are here to fight the Russian scammer encroachment. Not really name calling as a different view of the situation at hand. I got hit this morning by a previous scammer of mine as she has only changed her name....even sent the same pics to me...ha ha

I think that I've given quite a bit of advice to a number of posters who have contacted me privatly viw e-mail as well as on the Forum. My record in scam busting is on the record. What I am saying is that you must make an objective judgement, and not one made with the emotions. I nearly got caught once, because I wanted to believe it was true. What saved me was a cash flow crisis, which gave me the time to realise what was going on.

These , umm ladies want to get inside your head, if they get inside your head, your going to lose.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

I think that I've given quite a bit of advice to a number of posters who have contacted me privatly viw e-mail as well as on the Forum. My record in scam busting is on the record. What I am saying is that you must make an objective judgement, and not one made with the emotions. I nearly got caught once, because I wanted to believe it was true. What saved me was a cash flow crisis, which gave me the time to realise what was going on.

These , umm ladies want to get inside your head, if they get inside your head, your going to lose.

Cheers

K

imported_n/a Guest

While I agree that you have given sound advice your comment, and I quote:

"Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers."

Was clearly uncalled for and derogatory in nature and provided no useful information or comment for that matter. We, as American men, are, by no means, alone in getting scammed in this whole foreign bride issue or thinking with the wrong head! So, please don't single out American men as "suckers" as you say. It is no more fair to say that then that EVERY women outside of your own country is a scam artist! Not all women are scammers and not all men are suckers.

Obviously, we are here to stop the scammers and not degrade each other for making mistakes or asking questions that we may think the answer is obvious to, but the person asking the question may be new to this whole thing and is trying to find someone just like we are/were.

Comments like the one above only hurt this forum and do not help it. If I was brand new here and saw that, I might never return as it seems like there is nothing but bashing each other going on rather then helping each other.

I think that yours and everyone else's real life experiences are invaluable to this forum and each of its members. Bashing American's, Brit's or Canadians and saying that they are suckers helps no one and has no bearing on anything that happens in this forum.

Maybe I am just being overly sensitive or took it too personally as I have been burnt before and have learned my lesson and will never let it happen again. When you are lonely and have had enough of the women in your own country and a beautiflu foreign lady seems to want you, reality, sometimes, goes out the window. That is where the true value of this forum comes in. It helps those of us that want to believe in someone and something, the jolt back to reality that we need to start thinking with the correct head.

I, for one, certainly appreciate your advice and most of your comments. Let's just work together instead of tearing each other apart.

Thanks

John

imported_n/a Guest

While I agree that you have given sound advice your comment, and I quote:

"Yeah man, it's a gas. American men, they think there money can buy them a young Russina chick hahaha. Suckers."

Was clearly uncalled for and derogatory in nature and provided no useful information or comment for that matter. We, as American men, are, by no means, alone in getting scammed in this whole foreign bride issue or thinking with the wrong head! So, please don't single out American men as "suckers" as you say. It is no more fair to say that then that EVERY women outside of your own country is a scam artist! Not all women are scammers and not all men are suckers.

Obviously, we are here to stop the scammers and not degrade each other for making mistakes or asking questions that we may think the answer is obvious to, but the person asking the question may be new to this whole thing and is trying to find someone just like we are/were.

Comments like the one above only hurt this forum and do not help it. If I was brand new here and saw that, I might never return as it seems like there is nothing but bashing each other going on rather then helping each other.

I think that yours and everyone else's real life experiences are invaluable to this forum and each of its members. Bashing American's, Brit's or Canadians and saying that they are suckers helps no one and has no bearing on anything that happens in this forum.

Maybe I am just being overly sensitive or took it too personally as I have been burnt before and have learned my lesson and will never let it happen again. When you are lonely and have had enough of the women in your own country and a beautiflu foreign lady seems to want you, reality, sometimes, goes out the window. That is where the true value of this forum comes in. It helps those of us that want to believe in someone and something, the jolt back to reality that we need to start thinking with the correct head.

I, for one, certainly appreciate your advice and most of your comments. Let's just work together instead of tearing each other apart.

Thanks

John

Dude, your a tad sensitive. But heey, good post.

Cheers

K