Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A word....

Dude, your a tad sensitive. But heey, good post.

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby

By the way, if any woman contacts you on the net, assume from the off that they are crooks. Meeting them in person is also a risky buisness, from what I've read, more than a few have been scammed once they've arrived in the FSU. Man, getting a shag with one of these women can cost you an arm and leg.

Buyer beware.

Cheers

K

By the way, if any woman contacts you on the net, assume from the off that they are crooks. Meeting them in person is also a risky buisness, from what I've read, more than a few have been scammed once they've arrived in the FSU. Man, getting a shag with one of these women can cost you an arm and leg.

Buyer beware.

Cheers

K

cost me an arm and a leg having been married to an english girl.

work hard. give her presents (gold necklaces, bracelets, rings), she had cheque book, atm card, credit card. once i paid off the house, she filed for divorce and total ownership of the house. the day i got the divorce papers filed on me, i also got a letter from the bank. she had cleared all the money including the overdraft we had. cleared all the money from the business account and drew all available money on the credit card. i spent 4 years living on a pittance to pay the bank and credit cards off.

cost me a lock up in the police cell being in a relationship with an english girl. would not marry her so she smashed me in the face with a frying pan while i was asleep. having called the police to remove her, as there was blood involved they arrested me from my own home. while i was in the lock up she and friends half raided my home. tv, vcr, dvd. anything worth anything got lifted. could not make a claim on the insurance as "i had invited her in and it was not a breakin".

taking her to court???? no good. my word against hers. she claimed i had "bestowed" them on her

scammers, cheats, and these type of people live all over the world

to be or not to be. that is the question.

cost me an arm and a leg having been married to an english girl.

work hard. give her presents (gold necklaces, bracelets, rings), she had cheque book, atm card, credit card. once i paid off the house, she filed for divorce and total ownership of the house. the day i got the divorce papers filed on me, i also got a letter from the bank. she had cleared all the money including the overdraft we had. cleared all the money from the business account and drew all available money on the credit card. i spent 4 years living on a pittance to pay the bank and credit cards off.

cost me a lock up in the police cell being in a relationship with an english girl. would not marry her so she smashed me in the face with a frying pan while i was asleep. having called the police to remove her, as there was blood involved they arrested me from my own home. while i was in the lock up she and friends half raided my home. tv, vcr, dvd. anything worth anything got lifted. could not make a claim on the insurance as "i had invited her in and it was not a breakin".

taking her to court???? no good. my word against hers. she claimed i had "bestowed" them on her

scammers, cheats, and these type of people live all over the world

True enough. My ex-wife took my damm house, my family and I had to pay for it. Man, just never really get over that sort of thing.

Russina scammers are small beer compared to a wife who decides your no longer required.

Cheers

K

True enough. My ex-wife took my damm house, my family and I had to pay for it. Man, just never really get over that sort of thing.

Russina scammers are small beer compared to a wife who decides your no longer required.

Cheers

K

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Cheers

K

so in short.......

either gotta become a priest (might get the odd chance with a nun..... then again i was married to a nun. nun in the morning and nun at night ) but at least she is not going to take the local church off you if you fall out with her.

be celibate. or learn DIY

or when she asks you what do you do for a living tell her you are a mass murderer (most of them use templates or translators that are crap and she will think you are something like a solicitor or accountant) and if she gets on your nerves......... . well you did warn her. lol.

otherwise......... pray and pray hard LOL.

and in the words of my loved one. the one that was so clever to get the wrong visa to visit for the uk........before she went off ICQ tonight....darn..... come on guys. you cannot help not having a good laugh. some may be scammers but they are a laugh as well (well if you have a wicked sense of humour like i do)

Well. I love you
    Bay Bay!!!
    Nick you the best!!!

i would love to see her here in england where i live. wonder what she will think of the geordie accent!!!

most of all...... never fall in love until you have at least seen her

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Cheers

K

so in short.......

either gotta become a priest (might get the odd chance with a nun..... then again i was married to a nun. nun in the morning and nun at night ) but at least she is not going to take the local church off you if you fall out with her.

be celibate. or learn DIY

or when she asks you what do you do for a living tell her you are a mass murderer (most of them use templates or translators that are crap and she will think you are something like a solicitor or accountant) and if she gets on your nerves......... . well you did warn her. lol.

otherwise......... pray and pray hard LOL.

and in the words of my loved one. the one that was so clever to get the wrong visa to visit for the uk........before she went off ICQ tonight....darn..... come on guys. you cannot help not having a good laugh. some may be scammers but they are a laugh as well (well if you have a wicked sense of humour like i do)

Well. I love you
    Bay Bay!!!
    Nick you the best!!!

i would love to see her here in england where i live. wonder what she will think of the geordie accent!!!

most of all...... never fall in love until you have at least seen her

Entertainment value, that's all these women have to offer, lol lol. So, next you get contacted by an FSU, think, hmmmm, showtime everybody .

Geordie huh, me a Durhamite.

Cheers

Kowalski