Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A word....

Entertainment value, that's all these women have to offer, lol lol. So, next you get contacted by an FSU, think, hmmmm, showtime everybody .

Geordie huh, me a Durhamite.

Cheers

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

as you said take it as entertainment. a penpal that makes you laugh with the pleas of love after the first week and writes in the most of broken english

one day...... might find the needle in the haystack. till then.... enjoy

hmmmmm Durhamite!!! well at least if you become a priest and you shag up with a nun it will be a cathedral she will take of you. LOL. land of princes and bishops.

do they still sell teaksons old peculiar there? used to drive all the way from felling to durham for a couple of pints of it until i found they sold it in a bar in bigg market. LOL. best pint ever tasted

to be or not to be. that is the question.

as you said take it as entertainment. a penpal that makes you laugh with the pleas of love after the first week and writes in the most of broken english

one day...... might find the needle in the haystack. till then.... enjoy

hmmmmm Durhamite!!! well at least if you become a priest and you shag up with a nun it will be a cathedral she will take of you. LOL. land of princes and bishops.

do they still sell teaksons old peculiar there? used to drive all the way from felling to durham for a couple of pints of it until i found they sold it in a bar in bigg market. LOL. best pint ever tasted

Carry on up the cloisters lol. Old Peculiar, yep, they still sell it, the studo's can't get enough of it lol, that and long bow, strongbow.

I had a gas with Elena, althogh she never told me she loved me lol, she just wanted money for her net cafe bill, of course it made me unhappy that the user was at home lol. I like catching them out, like she tells me she's in Saratov, so I ask her, does she float up and down the Volga between Yoskhar-Ola and Saratov.

95% of scammers who have come my way, came my way via Yoshkar Ola, what you have there is a nice little gang of scams. Probably sharing a handful of machines.

Cheers

Kowalski

Carry on up the cloisters lol. Old Peculiar, yep, they still sell it, the studo's can't get enough of it lol, that and long bow, strongbow.

I had a gas with Elena, althogh she never told me she loved me lol, she just wanted money for her net cafe bill, of course it made me unhappy that the user was at home lol. I like catching them out, like she tells me she's in Saratov, so I ask her, does she float up and down the Volga between Yoskhar-Ola and Saratov.

95% of scammers who have come my way, came my way via Yoshkar Ola, what you have there is a nice little gang of scams. Probably sharing a handful of machines.

Cheers

Kowalski

had a lass once from gateshead. was dating her. took her to durham for a few bevvies. she started panicing at first cos she said her hubby might see us together. i asked her which part of durham he is in. she said the prison (yep she was blonde)

got one from Volzhsk. did a trace and came up as Yoshkar Ola but then checked the location on google and it is a town next to Yoshkar Ola. supposed to be meeting her next month for a week. seems a nice lass. told me she cannot afford to pay for the train and will i help her financially. BUT she said not to send any money. if i agree to help her she will borrow the money and then show me the train ticket. seems kind of fair i think. i think it works out about US$50. has not asked me for a penny and i tried to "tease" her with offering help and she gave me a mouthful about how she has pride and would not dare. also confirmed she does have a pc at home. only thing is if she needs to send a piccie she does not have a scanner (x copy they seem to call it) and has to use the internet cafe. and.......... NO BAT!!!!

wonder how it will go if we meet.

also got another from vyborg. same thing. meeting her next month. (gonna do one week with one and another week with the other). does not want any help with train expenses. has never asked for a penny. problem with this one is she mails me and also texts me!!!! i hate mobile phones!!!! especially when you send a message and they send just OK back.UGH

now got one. says Yoshkar Ola on the trace but she claims she is from Samara. i've been winding her up for about 2 months. she says she wants to marry me. so i said i will send her UK?3000 (oh yeah as if!!!) so she can buy the wedding dress, engagement ring and fly her mother over for the wedding. poor girl did 4 days running backwards and forwards to western union!!!! then her blonde brain kicked in and she realised i had taken the p*ss out of her LOL.

p.s. i think teeside is closest to where you live. check out ryanair.com (put www in front). if you fancy making some money next month they have return tickets to italy, germany and oslo for about ?25 return. shoot off, stay at airport, return next day with a haversack of bacci. even if you take the bacci coach from newcastle it does not work out that cheap

had a lass once from gateshead. was dating her. took her to durham for a few bevvies. she started panicing at first cos she said her hubby might see us together. i asked her which part of durham he is in. she said the prison (yep she was blonde)

got one from Volzhsk. did a trace and came up as Yoshkar Ola but then checked the location on google and it is a town next to Yoshkar Ola. supposed to be meeting her next month for a week. seems a nice lass. told me she cannot afford to pay for the train and will i help her financially. BUT she said not to send any money. if i agree to help her she will borrow the money and then show me the train ticket. seems kind of fair i think. i think it works out about US$50. has not asked me for a penny and i tried to "tease" her with offering help and she gave me a mouthful about how she has pride and would not dare. also confirmed she does have a pc at home. only thing is if she needs to send a piccie she does not have a scanner (x copy they seem to call it) and has to use the internet cafe. and.......... NO BAT!!!!

wonder how it will go if we meet.

also got another from vyborg. same thing. meeting her next month. (gonna do one week with one and another week with the other). does not want any help with train expenses. has never asked for a penny. problem with this one is she mails me and also texts me!!!! i hate mobile phones!!!! especially when you send a message and they send just OK back.UGH

now got one. says Yoshkar Ola on the trace but she claims she is from Samara. i've been winding her up for about 2 months. she says she wants to marry me. so i said i will send her UK?3000 (oh yeah as if!!!) so she can buy the wedding dress, engagement ring and fly her mother over for the wedding. poor girl did 4 days running backwards and forwards to western union!!!! then her blonde brain kicked in and she realised i had taken the p*ss out of her LOL.

p.s. i think teeside is closest to where you live. check out ryanair.com (put www in front). if you fancy making some money next month they have return tickets to italy, germany and oslo for about ?25 return. shoot off, stay at airport, return next day with a haversack of bacci. even if you take the bacci coach from newcastle it does not work out that cheap

Well, Nick, if you've got a genuine one, that's really something. Mind though, plenty of guys have been scammed out there, and others only realised they were scammed when they get back home and find Olga doesn't want to here from them anymore.

Hey, I just decided I might like a blonde after years of brunettes, I feel like dumbing down lol .

Cheers

K

Well, Nick, if you've got a genuine one, that's really something. Mind though, plenty of guys have been scammed out there, and others only realised they were scammed when they get back home and find Olga doesn't want to here from them anymore.

Hey, I just decided I might like a blonde after years of brunettes, I feel like dumbing down lol .

Cheers

K

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Cheers

K

how i look at it? very simple.i fly from where i live via an EU country to moscow. i meet. get laid. prove that west beats east when it comes to shagging. i have a translator. i also have a guide. costing me nought except a shag, breakfast, dinner and tea and the difference in hotel is about a fiver.

if she asks me to buy something i have two credit cards. one is ok. one is declared as lost/stolen. work out which one i will produce.

it is called use your head.

and...... considering the price of ciggies and bacci......

yep as i will fly say something like moscow paris teeside......... paris teeside is in the eu

i get all my money back after selling all the ciggies and bacci

darn...... a holiday, leg over and all for free!!!!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on