Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A word....

quote:Originally posted by Kowalski

Well, Nick, if you've got a genuine one, that's really something. Mind though, plenty of guys have been scammed out there, and others only realised they were scammed when they get back home and find Olga doesn't want to here from them anymore.

Hey, I just decided I might like a blonde after years of brunettes, I feel like dumbing down lol .

Cheers

K

We gotta a long way to go today baby
    how i look at it? very simple.i fly from where i live via an EU country to moscow. i meet. get laid. prove that west beats east when it comes to shagging. i have a translator. i also have a guide. costing me nought except a shag, breakfast, dinner and tea and the difference in hotel is about a fiver.

if she asks me to buy something i have two credit cards. one is ok. one is declared as lost/stolen. work out which one i will produce.

it is called use your head.

and...... considering the price of ciggies and bacci......

yep as i will fly say something like moscow paris teeside......... paris teeside is in the eu

i get all my money back after selling all the ciggies and bacci

darn...... a holiday, leg over and all for free!!!!!!

to all russian scammers: i am somewhat of a bullshi*ter myself but i do like to listen to a professional. please carry on

well Nick my old mucker, you got it all worked out. I have had an education, thanks for sharing that.

Taking it all on board,

Cheers

Kowalski

well Nick my old mucker, you got it all worked out. I have had an education, thanks for sharing that.

Taking it all on board,

Cheers

Kowalski