Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: BBC article

Default BBC article

The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) has the main news site in the UK. Having ran a Russian-scam search on their search engine, I came across an article. It may be of interest to the readers on here. At the end of the article, you can see 20 or so user comments as well.

The article can be shown by clicking on the link below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2665667.stm

very interesting article. True to life and i wonder how many thousands have been lost to the "UNSEEN ladies". wOULD YOU REALLY GIVE ME MONEY FOR A CAR YOU HAVEN'T SEEN? sOME OF THESE GUYS THAT GOT DUPED WERE TAKEN IN BY THESE PEOPLE AND NOT ALL CAN BE BLAMED ON THEM. mOST OF OUR OWN COUNTRY'S LADIES ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME MONEY, BUT WE CAN TRAVEL MUCH LESS EXPENSIVELY TO CHECK UP ON THEM. But from my own experiences with my own local women, a 300# lady is not a few extra pounds description, and the first question asked of me was how much I earned.

very interesting article. True to life and i wonder how many thousands have been lost to the "UNSEEN ladies". wOULD YOU REALLY GIVE ME MONEY FOR A CAR YOU HAVEN'T SEEN? sOME OF THESE GUYS THAT GOT DUPED WERE TAKEN IN BY THESE PEOPLE AND NOT ALL CAN BE BLAMED ON THEM. mOST OF OUR OWN COUNTRY'S LADIES ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME MONEY, BUT WE CAN TRAVEL MUCH LESS EXPENSIVELY TO CHECK UP ON THEM. But from my own experiences with my own local women, a 300# lady is not a few extra pounds description, and the first question asked of me was how much I earned.