Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: some tips.....

Default some tips.....

i have read some posts and some i had a good laugh and some are not so good

first of all......yes there are scammers but there are scammers all over the world. how many of us know the "person who fiddles the tax office or is working and claiming benefit, or orders things from catalogues and then does a runner"?

so guys lets chill out a bit

the other one is with all due respect, WE are scammers as well. before we go pointing the finger at russians, who is it that is dangling a passport that will make her drool and offering that if there is love she will be living in a western country? come on! admit it. we tease them with that passport and visa. we tease them with the knowledge that in the west there is more chance to work, better living and other things

so some tips..............

if you do not want to be scammed forget russia. yes you may hit the jackpot but the chances are slim. go for a country like Lithuania, Latvia or one that used to be part of the Russian Federation but is now in the EU

Why i hear you ask? because very simple, they still have the harsh living conditions. the low wages. for example in Lithuania if unemployed get no help from the state. BUT...... there is no need for a visa. (well unless you live in the states but even then, it is easier to get a visa then for a russian). you can get yourself a nice lithuanian woman, bring her over to the UK and just live with her. no need to get married. and the nice part is, she is happy because she has improved her life, she can work without a permit and she used to be part of Russia so same ideas about a home.

to find a Lithuanian or similar can use either the link i gave for free dating.

(Note: it does say globalsex but there are two sections. one for sex and the other one for dating).

second tip

get yourself a program called NeoTrace Pro. if you google it you will find it. (try and find a free download).

when you get a letter, right click on it. choose properties at the bottom. click on there. click on details at the top. click on message source at the bottom. click on the square box to make it larger.

now look for one of the following:

a: Received: from 213.226.155.33 by webmail.delfi.lt via HTTP

or

b: Received: from [217.107.232.61] (port=53002 helo=61.236.dialup.mari-el.ru)

or

c: X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional (can be different versions)

i will explain them to you. "a:" is the signature of the computer she is using. usually it will be an internet cafe if it comes like that because they will be set up as network. it might not be an internet cafe. it might be an office computer i.e. she works in an office and has access to a computer. by definite, it is on a network (multiple computers linked to each other)

"b:" is a signature from a private computer which is why it gives out the port number it is transmitting from. note: it says "dialup". most internet cafe's use older computers but on either adsl or broadband. reason is very simple. older pc is cheap to buy. newer pc is expensive to replace at regular intervals. hence get older pc but enhance it with a fast internet connection which "fools" the user.

"c" is a program used by scammers and is mostly used on a private computer. it generates multiple user e mails and other things that will help a scammer

if she has "c" then 99% she is a scammer. if she says she uses internet cafe and she gives out "b" 99% she is a scammer as she has a private pc

if she gives out "a" she is using an internet pc

now take that number (it is called the isp) e.g. 217.107.232.61 and put it in neotrace pro. click on Go. it will give you a map of where that pc is located (yeah i know..... the things hackers can do. lol)

if she says for example she lives in Samara but the neotrace gives you say Ioshkar-Ola you have a scammer as she gave you wrong info about where she lives

Note: make sure you put the right isp from where i said to get it from. otherwise for example for mail.ru you will get moscow

and the last tip is very simple.

unless you have met her DO NOT FALL IN LOVE

have any of you ever been out on a date with the girl of your dreams, wined her, entertained her, done everything right and when she takes her clothes off she mings???????

hope the above helps somebody.

p.s. and always pray that if you meet her, she does not introduce you to her brother called Yuri. for all you know, it may be him that you were writing about your intimate feelings. LOL LOL LOL.

to be or not to be. that is the question.

Fantastic post!

I like your breakdown on how to analyse an email header. That is very valuble information on this forum.

I am from the UK too!

Fantastic post!

I like your breakdown on how to analyse an email header. That is very valuble information on this forum.

I am from the UK too!

Excellent. I'm always happy to learn new info and improve my knowledge. My brother did exactly that with mail order catalogues lol, it's all sadly true.

Cheers

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Excellent. I'm always happy to learn new info and improve my knowledge. My brother did exactly that with mail order catalogues lol, it's all sadly true.

Cheers

Kowalski

We gotta a long way to go today baby

Macintosh users can download "GlobalTraceRoute 1.2.1" to netstat and traceroute an address as layed out by nick20045, as NeoTrace is Windows only. Linux users can use the aforementioned ' netstat '( -n -f inet ) or ' traceroute ' commands in a terminal for a particular address.

Get GTR here:

http://www.subrosasoft.com/MacSoftwa...products_id=16

It is a free programme.

---

I would also like to thank this site and in particular, ' Toymaker ', for assisting me in identifying a scammer who contacted me a few weeks prior. Her information has been reported to the Admins.

Macintosh users can download "GlobalTraceRoute 1.2.1" to netstat and traceroute an address as layed out by nick20045, as NeoTrace is Windows only. Linux users can use the aforementioned ' netstat '( -n -f inet ) or ' traceroute ' commands in a terminal for a particular address.

Get GTR here:

http://www.subrosasoft.com/MacSoftwa...products_id=16

It is a free programme.

---

I would also like to thank this site and in particular, ' Toymaker ', for assisting me in identifying a scammer who contacted me a few weeks prior. Her information has been reported to the Admins.